Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Sugarscape & Nick Grimshaw

“That interview will be online today.” Harry told me walking into the kitchen as I sipped my tea.

“Oh god I hope I don’t sound like an idiot in it.” I groaned pulling my laptop towards me from the side.

“You won’t.” Harry chuckled grabbing the mug of tea I had made him and sitting next to me as I started to read.

So at Sugarscape we, like every other directioner, have been hooked on the love story of Harry and Blair so when we found out that we were having the pleasure of an interview and photoshoot with the band we were excited that she might be in toe. When the boys turned up at the studio they seemed to be lacking their female companion and when one of us finally got the nerve to ask Harry where she was he laughed and promised she would eventually turn up.

It was just like a movie when she arrived, she walked in and the whole room lit up! Well not really but we were all very excited to see her though by the way Harry went over to her as soon as she stepped foot in the room you would have thought they hadn’t seen each other for months. Louis told us that this was what it was always like and that the pair aren’t phased about showing affection in public. They didn’t loiter around together as much as we thought they would with Blair spending a lot of time dancing with Louis and messing around with Niall.

We eventually plucked up enough courage to talk to Blair and ask her a few questions, below is our sponateous interview with her!

Blair, what is it really like to hang around with the boys?

It’s mayhem. Like I know everyone sees videos of them messing around and I’m sure you’ve witnessed it yourself when they are here. It’s just like that most of the time. When you get them on their own they are a little easier to handle.

Who’s the calmest on their own?

Harry. Or Niall. Depends who’s had more tea that day.

Not Louis?

Louis is actually got this side to him that people never seem to realise. He’s very soft and sentimental. He’s like my brother.

How do you feel about Larry Stylinson?

I find it hilarious. I know it annoys people and it can get a bit extreme but it’s funny as an idea.

You date Harry Styles.

Ha, yes I do.

How is that?

Lovely.

We got the feeling at this point that she didn’t really know what she should say as she kept looking over at Harry. He came over to save his girl, swoon, just like a knight in shining amour.

Hello Harry.

Hello!

How do you two feel about how much attention you both get?

H: It doesn’t really both us about 90% of the time.

B: It’s only when people write things about us in a bad way that it gets a bit annoying.

H: Yea, when people say outrageous things about what we do and how we are it’s kind of like ‘you don’t know about us.’

Blair, the fans all love you. They seem to have all accepted you really well, how does that feel?

H: It makes life easier.

B: Yea, I mean it’s lovely. I don’t really understand why though.

Maybe it’s because everyone can see how happy Harry is?”

H: Awwww

B: Ha, maybe. Do you think people really see that though?”

H: Course.

You also dress really well.

B: Ah that’s so sweet, thank you!

H: Yea, you’re pretty decent.

B: Gee thanks Haz.

Do you have any nicknames for each other?

H: Um. I don’t think so.

B: Not that other people don’t call us. Harry has the standard, Haz, H and Styles.

H: Yea Blair is B and Monroe. I’m not really into cutesy nicknames.

Final question. Blair, what is the most romantic thing Harry has ever done?

H: Ha! I know what you’re going to say.

B: Go on then.

H: No, you go first and then I’ll tell you.

B: Kay, I’d probably say…god I don’t know.

Is he romantic a lot?

B: He’s romantic in his little gestures all the time and then he does the occasional big gesture.

H: We’re both romantics so it’s all very loving.

B: He took me to Paris because it’s my favourite city in the world. That was pretty romantic.

H: I wasn’t going to say that. Though that’s probably right.

B: What were you going to say?

H: It sounds stupid now.

B: Go on, it’s not like you don’t say stupid things all the time.

H: Thanks B. I was going to say about taking you to Ed’s concert that first time because I knew he was your idol.

B: Oh yea, that was pretty romantic.

H: You were right though.

Blair and Harry lived up to every thing we had hoped they would be. Though we were secretly gutted that Harry came over before we could grill Blair on what it was like to kiss him. We do however want to become her new best friend…with all those boys surely she has a best girlfriend space available?


“See you came across great!” Harry grinned as I blushed.

“They actually liked me.” I bit my lip.

“Course they did, you’re very lovable.” Harry kissed the side of my head as he stood up to walk out the kitchen.

“Are you out today?” I asked and he leant against the doorframe looking back at me.

“Yea, I have a photoshoot.” He told me and I nodded, “you can come with if you want?”

“Nah it’s alright.” I shook my head, “Nick wants to meet for lunch, he has something to ask me apparently.”

“If he mentions visiting his aunt say no.” Harry shuddered, “trust me.”

“His aunt?” I laughed raising an eyebrow at the traumatized look on my boyfriends face.

“Yes.” He nodded slowly, “he didn’t want to go alone so took me and it’s an experience I now have to
live with. Just say no B. Just say no.”

I laughed as Harry walked back up stairs mumbling to himself, I finished my tea before walking up to the bedroom to see Harry standing in his boxers towel drying his hair as he sung along to ‘What’s not to love’ by David ford. I leant against the doorframe watching and listening.

“She keeps me safe from the trouble I see. She keeps me out of jail. Tiny fuse in a beat up machine. She’s my daisy in the dust. So you if you asked me why do I love her. I’d say tell me now what’s not to love.”

“You’re too perfect.” I said softly as he finished the song.

He spun around surprised to see me and I giggled.

“I didn’t realise you were there.” He blushed.

“That’s my favourite song.” I said quietly.

“I know.” He nodded.

“It wasn’t on my album.” I sat on the bed and looked at him.

“I don’t do it justice.” He shrugged discarding the towel into the wash basket as he sprayed himself with deodrant.

“I’d say differently.” I smiled softly watching him as he moved about the room.

He chuckled shaking his head at me whilst he dressed.

“Why are you watching me like that?” he shoved his phone in his pocket.

“Sometimes I look at you and it takes my breath away.” The words tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them.

“Are you okay?” he cocked his head to the side as I blushed, “why are you blushing?”

“I shouldn’t have said that.” I bit my lip.

“You take my breath away.” Harry walked towards me and I rolled my eyes, “no you do, you’re perfect to me. You know that.”

“I love you.” I sighed standing up and lacing my hands behind his neck, he arms wrapped around my waist as he pressed his forehead against mine, “that’s like our thing.”

“What is?” he asked.

“We press our foreheads together.” I shrugged.

“I never even noticed,” he smiled softly, “I love you.”

“I’ll tell Nick you say hey.” I pressed my lips to his.

“Just say no.” he mumbled as he pulled away I stifled a laugh, “don’t laugh. You weren’t there and don’t realise how traumatic it all was.”

I nodded before kissing him again before he left the house to his photoshoot.

“Be beautiful!” I called and I heard him laugh as he walked down the stairs.

“Always am!” he called back and I giggled as I heard the door close.

I grabbed my bag and shoved all my stuff I needed in it before jumping in the car to go meet Nick. Soon I pulled up outside a small café and walked inside spotting him instantly.

“Hey you.” I sat opposite him and he smiled happily at me.

“Hey yourself.” He pushed a cup of tea towards me which I took thankfully.

“Apparently the answer is no if you mention your aunt.” I told him laughing as he rolled his eyes.

“Your boyfriend is such a little girl.” Nick shook his head.

“I don’t even want to know.” I laughed and Nick shrugged, “so what’s up Nicholas?”

“I have a favor to ask you.” He bit his lip, “you’re the first person I thought of.”

“Flattery.” I commented and he chuckled.

“We have good banter.” He commented and I rolled my eyes, “you’re funny.”

“If you’re just going to continue complimenting me we should do lunch more often.” I grinned.

“You’re in the public eye sumwhat.” Nick continued and I nodded, “people love you when they meet you.”

“What is the point of all this Nick?” I asked laughing softly, “as much as I’m enjoying you saying all these things.”

“I need a temporary co host.” He blurted out and I blinked at him a few times, “and I was wondering if you would be that host.”

“Woah.” I gaped at him, “me on the radio?”

“Yea.” Nick bit his lip, “you can say no if you want. I just think we’d have so much fun.”

“I’d love to.” I grinned before squealing slightly, “this is so exciting!”

“I’m so glad you said yes.” Nick looked relieved, “I didn’t have a back up plan.”

“Who would you have asked?” I cocked my head to the side.

“I might have begged Harry to come join me.” Nick shrugged, “if his schedule was clear.”

“It isn’t.” I told him, “he’s off tomorrow for a week.”

“That sucks.” Nick sighed and I nodded.

“He comes home, we get like a week together before he’s off again.” I took a sip of my tea, “he’s lucky he’s so beautiful.”

“He’s lucky he has you.” Nick shrugged and I smiled.

Lunch with Nick was great, we planned what we would do on the show and spoke about car pooling for the week.

xxxxx


I finished tidying up the house, making sure everything was perfect before checking the time. He was due home in about 10 minutes, perfect. I placed one of the nerf guns I had brought on the table as you walked in with a note saying; ‘This is your nerf gun with ammo, you are under attack starting from now. Love you!’

I ran and hid behind the sofa and waited for him to come in from a day of interviews. I felt my phone buzz and reached into my pocket to see it was from Louis.

Harry’s phone died, he’s probably there now. He told me to tell you he finished early but I forgot for a bit. Oops. Love you small blonde child.

I rolled my eyes at his nickname.

You are delightful.

The door then opened and I heard Harry laugh as he read the note. Then war broke out as he walked into the lounge and I opened fire on him. It was over quickly but the laughter remained as we laid side by side on the rug laughing at each other.

“You’re the most amazing girlfriend ever.” Harry laughed rolling over to kiss me.

“I’m glad you think so.” I grinned kissing him back, “were you beautiful today?”

“The beautifulest.” He chuckled as I rolled my eyes, “what did Nick ask you? Did you say no?”

“No I said yes. He asked me to be his co host on the radio show.” I grinned and Harry raised an eyebrow.

“I didn’t know you were interested in radio.” Harry cocked his head to the side.

“I’m not but it sounds like fun.” I shrugged, “if you don’t want me to I wont.”

“Why would I have a say in this?” Harry asked curiously and I shrugged.

“Cause you’re the famous one in this pairing.” I grinned, “I’d hate to bring disgrace to your good name.”

“My name has had plenty of disgrace through my faults in the past.” Harry chuckled, “I’m sure you on the radio with Grimshaw poses no threat to it.”

“You obviously forget about the whole Russel Brand and Johnathon Ross scandal.” I pointed out and he laughed.

“I’m sure you won’t do anything like that.” He chuckled.

“Hopefully listeners will like me.” I bit my lip and Harry laughed pushing a piece of hair off my face.

“They will love you.” He assured me, “when are you going to start realizing that is impossible not to?”

“You just say that cause you’re my boyfriend.” I rolled my eyes at him, “hopefully your fans will like me for the week.”

“They will.” Harry chuckled before laying back down.

“How does it feel?” I asked after we had laid in silence for a good 10 minutes.

“How does what feel B?” He asked lacing our hands together.

“To know that all those people out there love you?” I asked and he bit his lip, “I’ve seen the way those girls look at you. They all love you.”

“It makes me feel small.” He said softly and I looked at him curiously, “like I shouldn’t put a foot wrong. I don’t ever want to let them down.”

“They love you regardless.” I told him and he looked over at him, “unconditionally.”

“So you think that someone can mess up and if the person loves them unconditionally it won’t matter?” he asked and I shook my head.

“There are certain things that doesn’t apply to. But you and and your fans, I can’t ever see them not loving you.” I smiled softly.

He didn’t say anything, instead he rolled over and looked at the ceiling pulling me to lay with my head on his chest as he traced shapes on my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if you guys feel like it's dragging :( I've lost so many readers over the past week.

Peace.Love.I'mTired