Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Blair's final show

“I wish you were coming with me.” I sighed as I brushed my hair infront of the mirror.

“I wish I was too.” Harry got out of bed and walked over to me dropping a kiss on my shoulder, “I have an interview at some other radio station though.”

“Try and come if you can?” I asked and he nodded.

I stood up walking over to the wardrobe when I felt Harrys arms wrap around my waist.

“You look too good to be out of bed.” He groaned placing kisses down my neck and along my shoulder as I stood in my underwear looking at my clothing choices.

“Harry.” I warned as his lips neared the spot on my neck that made me come completely undone.

“Blair.” He mumbled against my skin.

I chuckled stepping away from him and pulling a tshirt over my head before turning back putting my fingers through his curls.

“God I love you.” I sighed giving his curls a playful tug before pressing my lips to his softly.

“Come here.” He groaned as I stepped away, I giggled as his arms wrapped around my waist and he tugged me to him, “tell Grimmy you can’t come in today and I’ll tell the boys I’m sick and we can spend the whole day in bed together.”

“That sounds perfect.” I pressed my lips to his softly, “but we both know we can’t do that.”

Harry growled as he attached his lips to mine passionately and I couldn’t help but kiss him back with one hand holding his face and the other in his hair. I couldn’t get enough of him and I hated knowing I had to pull away and get ready, I stepped back poking him in the shoulder.

“You make getting ready in the morning so much more difficult.” I told him and he grinned.

“I love you Blair Monroe.” He told me and I smiled softly.

“I love you too Harry Styles.” I reached up grabbing my green jeans off the shelf.

“I love you in green.” He told me as I stood infront of the mirror threading my black belt through my jeans.

“I love you naked.” I told him winking as I walked past him to the bathroom, he let out a loud laugh.

I brushed my teeth and applied a light layer of foundation and mascara before walking back into the bedroom and looking in the mirror.

“You look cute.” Harry told me as tossed a pair of jeans on the bed followed by a tshirt which I assumed he planned to wear today.

“Thanks.” I smiled tugging a my loose white v neck, I grabbed my leather jacket putting it over my arm as I grabbed my bag, “Nick’s going to be here to pick me up any second.”

“Have a good show beautiful.” Harry smiled as he walked towards me pressing a soft kiss to my lips,
“I love you.”

“I love you too.” I smiled as he pressed our foreheads together, “I’ll see you later.”

“You will.” He nodded kissing me again, “please leave before all my self control leaves.”

I laughed as I walked out the room and down the stairs as there was a car horn that I knew to be Nick. I walked out the house tossing my keys in my bag as I made my way to the car and onto the studio.

xxxx


“So we have some special guests in the studio today.” Nick declared

“Do we?” I laughed nervously

“Yea, we couldn’t let you go without a good interview under your belt!” Nick laughed, “I would ask anyone listening to log online and watch the webcam for the big reveal if they can. It’ll be great, I promise.”

“I’m nervous.” I laughed

“Okay. Here we go.” Nick played a drum roll, “enter ONE DIRECTION!”

“You are kidding me.” I laughed and groaned at the same time

The boys filed in.

“Nice to meet you.” Zayn shook my hand

“Nice to meet you.” Niall laughed as he shook my hand

“Lovely to meet you.” Liam chuckled as he shook my hand

“Hi, I’m Louis.” Louis grinned as he shook my hand

“I guess that makes me Harry.” Harry grinned and I raised an eyebrow at him laughing

“You lied to me.” I pointed at him and he laughed, I turned back to the mic “Let it be known that Harry Styles is a liar. He told me had a radio interview today so I asked him where and he told me he couldn’t remember!”

“Oh Harold.” Nick laughed, “so boys. Welcome back to the radio one studio!”

“Hello!” they all chorused

“Here you go, here are the questions we have for you to ask.” Nick laughed as he handed me a piece
of paper

“Alright.” I took the paper and looked down and laughed, “alright. So what everyone wants to know, who has a girlfriend?”

Nick laughed happily as the guys also laughed.

“Carry on reading exactly what the paper tells you.” Nick laughed

“Okay, so Liam do you have a girlfriend?” I asked and glared at Nick

“No I am single.” He confirmed, I bit my lip as I knew he was still cut up about Dani.

“Niall do you have a girlfriend?”

“Nope.” He shook his head and laughed

“Zayn, do you have a girlfriend? Oh this is so ridiculous.” I laughed

“Yes. I do have a girlfriend.” He nodded

“Louis. Louis do you have a girlfriend?” I asked shaking my head at how ridiculous this was

“Blair, can I call you Blair? I do indeed have a girlfriend.” Louis grinned, I rolled my eyes at him.

“And lastly, Harry. Harry do you have a girlfriend?” I asked him laughing and blushing

“Sorry, I didn’t catch the question.” Harry smirked

“I asked you if you had a girlfriend.” I pursed my lips together and he grinned

“Do I have a girlfriend? Yes. Yes I do. I think you might know her?” he grinned and I laughed

“Yes Harry, I do.” I narrowed my eyes at him

“What’s she like?” Nick asked

“My girlfriend?” Harry asked, “she’s pretty cool, you know her as well don’t you?”

“Yea, she’s alright I guess.” Nick shrugged

“She’s quite annoying sometimes.” Louis chipped in

“Alright, play nice.” I cut in, “so boys, my twitter is going crazy with questions for you.”

“Is it now?” Harry leant over so he could see my ipad screen and pouted as I swatted him away.

“This is so ridiculous, how am I meant to ask them questions when I know the answers already? Doesn’t that defeat the point?” I asked and Nick shrugged

“Just play along.” He grinned

“Fine. Okay they would like to know what Harry’s morning routine is.” I looked at Harry who was just about to answer when Nick cut in.

“New game!” He declared. “I literally just thought of it. So give the boys all the questions!”

I handed Harry the ipad with the radio one twitter feed up.

“They will ask the questions and you will answer!” Nick grinned happily. “I am a genius.”

“This is going to be great.” Louis laughed happily

“Okay, so what is my morning routine?” Harry asked and I grinned remembering this morning.

“Harry hates mornings.” I laughed as all the boys agreed, “his morning routine when he has somewhere to be is to hit snooze like 10 times and then moan for a while that is too early.”

“Hey!” Harry crossed his arms.

“It’s true.” Louis laughed.

“He then picks what he’s going to wear whilst he convinces me to go make him a cup of tea so he can have it whilst he gets ready. He has a shower. Drinks his tea whilst he does his hair. Pulls his clothes on and then realizes he’s late.” I grinned as the boys laughed.

“Okay. Yea. You’re right.” Harry huffed, “I hate mornings.”

“What am I doing this afternoon?” Louis asked raising an eyebrow.

“They asked that?” I shook my head.

“They did indeed.” He nodded.

“You are lying to me Lou, I can tell. But I will take a guess anyway that you are probably going to go back to your apartment, pack a bag and drive up to see your mother.” I bit my lip.

“How did you know that?” Louis asked furrowing his eyebrows together

“Never underestimate me Tomlinson.” I laughed

“Weird.” He muttered before announcing, “I’m asking another question from the actual fan questions!”

“Fine.” I laughed

“They want to know what Harry’s biggest turn on is.” Louis grinned and both Harry and I spluttered and looked at Louis surprised, “what! It asks that here! Look!”

“Alright, keep it PG. Next question!” Nick declared

“No. I’ll answer that.” I smirked at Harry who looked at me surprised. “Harry likes kisses.”

“That’s not a turn on. Everyone likes kisses.” Louis retorted

“Harry’s turn on is kissing.” I shrugged. “There is a spot, I’m not telling you where, that really turns him on.”

“Okaayy this can stop now.” Harry laughed embarrassed

“Harry, what is Blairs?” Louis asked

“Oi! That wasn’t asked!” I reached for the ipad and Louis swatted me away

“It’s only fair, you did just declare his to the nation.” Louis shrugged and the other guys nodded in agreement

“Ok.” Harry nodded, “Blair’s biggest turn on is me.”

I laughed and Harry grinned at me.

“That’s true.” I smiled laughing lightly, Louis shuddered “you did ask Lou.”

“It’s all got a bit heated up in here for the morning show.” Nick chuckled.

I reached out and Harry laced his fingers through mine so we were holding hands between our chairs.

“NEXT!” Nick ordered

“Blair.” Liam nodded at me

“Liam.” I nodded back

“What films are we watching at the moment?” he raised an eyebrow at me

“The last film Harry watched was Walk the Line but he loves the Lion King. Louis is re watching all the bond movies. Niall loves Anchorman. Zayn loved the Avengers. Liam you’re loving Madagascar at the moment aren’t you?” I furrowed my eyebrows together as I tried to remember conversations I had
recently had with the boys.

“I’m happy with that answer.” Liam told me

“I’m glad.” I laughed.

“What would I order at nandos?” Niall asked and I laughed

“Double chicken breast burger, medium with no lettuce. Peri Peri chips, corn on the cob and 5 chicken wings if you’re really hungry.” I listed and he laughed

“Obviously your correct.” Niall handed the ipad to Zayn

“Am I getting another tattoo soon?” Zayn asked and I grinned

“Course you are,” I shrugged, “that was easy.”

“Okay we will be playing call or delete soon.” Nick pressed a few buttons and music started playing.

I took of my headphones before leaning over and hitting Louis.

“Ow! What was that for?” he glared at me

“What do you think?” I glared at him

“Jeez, sorry!” Louis held his hands up

“I’m angry at all of you.” I narrowed my eyes at each of them and Harry put on a sad face when I got to him but I rolled my eyes, “you lied.”

“I’m sorry.” He shrugged, “it was worth it though, that look on your face was priceless.”

“Welcome back to radio one breakfast where Blair and I are joined by ONE DIRECTION!” he said sounding insanely excited at the end, “That was The xx with Angels. You love that song don’t you?”

“Yea.” I grinned, “I sing it all the time.”

“All the time.” Harry nodded and I rolled my eyes, “she was singing it in the shower this morning.”

“How would you know that?” I asked and he shrugged.

“I heard you.” He told me.

“People keep asking me about this.” Nick said.

“About what?” I asked.

“Are you two living together?” Nick asked and I blushed.

“Yea.” Harry said really slowly and awkwardly as the other guys grinned.

“Okay so Call or delete now yea?” I asked and Harry grinned at my change of subject.

“I kind of want to play a game of making you two feel awkward.” Nick grinned at us as the guys
laughed loudly “But it’s time for call or delete. So beautiful Blair who goes first?”

“Harry.” I smirked at Harry who laughed

“Thanks babe. Fine” He rolled his eyes.

“I’ll say stop then you know the deal by now,” Nick laughed

“Okay I’m scrolling.” Harry told him

We waited for a while before Nick told Harry to stop.

“Will.” He laughed, “my best mate from Holmes-Chapel.”

“Okay here is what you are going to do,” Nick paused before telling him what to say, “tell him you think you’re going to leave one direction but you want his advice.”

“Oh poor Will.” I bit my lip and Harry chuckled.

“Have you met him?” Nick asked

“I have indeed.” I nodded

“How’s he going to take it?” Nick cocked his head to the side.

“He’ll find it funny.” I looked at Harry who nodded in agreement.

After Harry pranked Will it was my turn to call somebody up, I started scrolling through my phone.

“Okay stop.” Nick told me and I groaned

“It’s Eleanor.” I told him before looking at Louis who just shrugged.

“Okay, I have one.” Louis grinned wickedly, “she is going to kill me for this. Ring her up and tell her you’re pregnant. Tell her you have told Harry and that Harry is with you but you both are freaking out about telling me. Ask her for her advice or ask her to do it for you.”

“Oh you’re an evil one Louis!” Nick laughed, “to your own girlfriend!”

Louis laughed.

“She is going to kill all of us.” I shook my head but laughed, “so am I inviting Harry to talk?”

“Yea.” Nick nodded

“Okay, here it goes.” I gulped before pressing ring.

It rang for a bit before she picked up.

“B!” she answered happily

“Hey El. Is this a good time?” I asked sounding sad

“Yea course, I’m going into a lecture in a couple of minutes but what’s up?” I could practically see her pushing her eyebrows together concerned

“I’m freaking out. I need your help El.” I sighed

“Whatever you need B, you know that.” She sounded concerned

“I’m pregnant El.” I bit my lip feeling guilty as hell

“What?” she sounded shocked

“I told Harry, he’s here.” I shook my head

“Is he alright?” she asked

“As alright as he could be. I’m ringing you for some advice El. How the hell are we going to tell Louis?” I sighed

“Crap, I don’t know.” She sighed, “do you want me to come down? I can get on the next train?”

“Oh, don’t do that El.” I shook my head, “Harry wants to talk to you wait a sec.”

I pointed at the phone and Harry screwed his face up at me before eventually talking.

“Hey El.” He narrowed his eyes at Louis,

“Oh Harry, you know everything will be alright don’t you? You and Blair love each other, you’ll work it out.” She assured him and I shook my head as Nick, Zayn, Niall and Liam laughed silently.

“Louis is going to kill me.” Harry said

“Oh yea.” She agreed, “I think Blair needs to tell him alone. Maybe when you aren’t anywhere near him.”

“Blair is freaking out.” Harry bit his lip

“I can imagine.” She sighed, “look I really hate to do this, I will ring you back as soon as I can but I have to go. Tell Blair I love her, I love you too Harry and trust me Louis will get over it.”

“Bye El, thanks for the help.” Harry pressed the off button and everyone exploded with laughter except me.

“I feel kind of bad.” I admitted,

“She was so understanding!” Nick laughed

“I love how she honestly feared for your safety.” Louis laughed, “thanks for the vote of faith love.”

“Alright we will be back after this.” Nick pressed play on the next track.

“You alright?” Harry asked and I nodded, “you look beautiful today.”

“Thank you.” I smiled softly at him and leant forward pressing my forehead againt his.
Louis cleared his throat.

“Aren’t there cameras on us guys.” Louis raised an eyebrow.

“Not whilst songs play.” Nick told him, “normally for bad dancing reasons not public affection.

“Shut up.” I rolled my eyes at them leaning forward and stealing a quick kiss from Harry’s perfect mouth before the music faded out and the camera was back on us.

“So that was One Direction with What Makes You Beautiful.” Nick said, “do you guys still like that record?”

“Yea.” Louis grinned.

“Louis said it reminded him of Blair the whole way through recording it actually.” Liam told us and I raised an eyebrow.

“Really?” I looked across at my best friend.

“Yea, I’ve always thought of it being like about a girl who doesn’t realise how beautiful she is and that’s one of the reasons why she is so beautiful.” Louis shrugged.

“Ah it’s getting very loving up in here.” Nick grinned.

“I have a question for you Nick.” I grinned looking over at him, “out of all the people sat here right now who is your favourite.”

“Ooooo controversial.” Louis laughed.

“Think carefully Grimmy.” Harry chuckled.

“Yea Nick.” I teased.

“It’s a two horse race really isn’t it?” Liam laughed.

“I’m going to have to press you for an answer.” Louis said and Nick groaned.

“Don’t make me pick.” He whined, “I won’t pick.”

“Pick.” Harry growled.

“I pick Stlonroe!” Nick said dramatically and we burst out laughing, “I love you both! Team Stlonroe.”

“Back to making us feel awkward again.” I rolled my eyes and Nick laughed.

“Okay so that has been the show for today!” Nick announced and we all groaned, “I hope you guys have all enjoyed it and we have to say goodbye to not only one direction but the lovely Blair Monroe!”

“It’s been amazing.” I smiled, “so much fun.”

We finished the show and all hung up our headphones before we walked out the studio. I waved goodbye with the hand that wasn’t linked with Harry’s. They gave me some flowers and I hugged a few people before they took a picture of us all stood together for the website.

“I’m going to be sad when you aren’t here with me in the mornings.” Nick looked sad.

“I’ll think of you.” I told him.

“You’ll be asleep.” Nick laughed and Harry nodded.

“It’s going to be weird not having anything to get up for again.” I bit my lip.

“You have me to get up for.” Harry grinned placing a kiss on the side of my head.

“You two are off to Passenger tonight right?” Nick asked as we all walked towards the elevator.

“Yep.” I grinned, “I am so excited.”

“I’m out tonight we should get a drink after.” Nick suggested.

“Sounds cool.” Harry nodded looking down at me to check and I grinned, “I’ll give you a ring when we leave to find out where you are.”

“I’m so jealous you’re seeing Passenger.” Louis pouted at me and I laughed, “could have invited me bitch.”

“It’s a date!” I laughed, “Harry and I are going out on a date together. We don’t need to go out with you all the time. We want some time just the two of us.”

“You live together!” Louis exclaimed laughing, “how much more time do you need?”

“All the time in the world.” Harry grinned laughing as all the boys pushed him playfully at his soppiness.

“You’re so cute.” I grinned leaning up and kissing him softly.

“So gross.” Louis shuddered.

“So cute.” Niall said at the same time.

I giggled into the kiss. My friends were amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm seeing Passenger tonight! I'm seeing Passenger tonight! So excited :) If you don't know who passenger is I would strongly reccomend youtubing the song let her go.

There are 2 or 3 more chapters of this and then DONE. I have spoken about a sequal but does anyone actually want one or are you kind of done with this story?

This is probably my favourite chapter of the whole story.

Peace.Love.PASSENGER!