Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Sambuca makes you slutty.

“Blair!” Louis wrapped an arm round me as people yelled at us.

“I knew I shouldn’t have come out with your famous ass.” I grumbled as we finally got inside Nandos.

“Well this famous ass is paying for your chicken so be nice to it.” He grinned and I rolled my eyes as I slid into the booth at the back of the room.

“Louis.” I sighed looking up from the menu.

“Blair.” He mimicked me and I grinned.

“I’m glad we’re doing this.” I smiled looking down at the menu feeling self conscious.

“Nandos?” he furrowed his eyesbrows together and I giggled.

“No. Hanging out the two of us. I feel like we haven’t spent a lot of quality time together.” I shrugged.

“The boys really have adopted you in huh?” he grinned, “nobody can resist the Blair Monroe charm.”

“Well, what can I say? I’m just awesome.” I laughed and Louis grinned.

“Usual?” he asked and I pursed my lips together before nodding, “give me a minute.”

I watched as he walked away before my phone buzzed.

Come back and entertain me?

I smiled at Harry’s text before hitting reply.

Nope. I’m bonding with my favourite one direction member.

I hit send and imagined the look on his face. Mock hurt for sure.

I’m still on the bus babe.

I rolled my eyes.

I’m not your babe.

I bit my lip looking around as people watched Louis standing in the queue texting on his phone, no doubt he was talking to Eleanor.

You could be if you wanted to be ;) If I get you daisies and roses will you love me more than Louis?

I chuckled at his question.

Nope. What Louis and I have is worth more than daisies and roses. Are we meeting you out later?

I looked up as Louis sat down opposite me grinning happily.

“Excited about going out tonight?” I asked and Louis nodded.

“Yea, it’s been so long since we’ve been drunk together.” He grinned, “I need to school you on it.”

“Don’t make statements we both know are false.” I teased and he rolled his eyes

“You look beautiful tonight by the way B.” he smiled and I raised an eyebrow, “what? You’re my best friend! I’m allowed to tell you that you look beautiful.”

“I’m just not used to it I guess.” I shrugged looking around me.

“You’ll learn to tune them out.” He said and I looked at him curiously, “you do it a lot. Look around the room nervously because people are looking at us.”

“It’s weird.” I laughed and he smiled laughing lightly, “so how are things with El?”

“Good.” His eyes lit up at her name, he loved her so much, “I don’t know what I ever did to deserve her but fuck, she’s amazing.”

“I love that you love her that much.” I smiled twirling my straw in my drink.

“How are things with Ryan?” he asked obviously hoping for the same reaction he had given me.

“Oh. You know.” I shrugged, “it’s good.”

“Good?” he raised an eyebrow, “Blair Monroe you deserve amazing. You deserve someone that makes you feel out of this world amazing.”

“Yea well we can’t all meet our Eleanor can we?” I pursed my lips together.

“Blair.” He sighed, I held my hand up.

“Can we move on now?” I sighed as my phone buzzed

Wasn’t going to but I caught a glimpse of you leaving and you look too good for me to leave alone in a club. Who knows what sleaze might crack onto you.

“Is that Ryan?” Louis asked.

“No.” I shook my head biting my lip as I punched in a reply, “just Harry.”

Hands to yourself Styles. I get that I’m hot and that you’re hot so in your world that means we should get together but I’m afraid I don’t work like that ;)

“You two are getting close huh?” I looked up and Louis looked really happy.

“I guess.” I shrugged, “he makes me laugh a lot.”

“Harry’s fun.” He grinned, “I’m sure a lot of girls would vouch for that.”

“I’m sure they would.” I nodded rolling my eyes and letting out a light laugh.

You think I’m hot? Fucking get in.

I chuckled at his response as the food arrived on the table.

“I love Nandos too much.” Louis declared as he started eating his large portion of creamy mash.

“Ditto to that.” I chuckled as I started on my peri chips, “god damn you peri salt and all your peri goodness!”

Louis laughed and we started eating our meals chatting away happily. The conversation flowed as usual, he was still the kid that used to hold my hand when he got scared and it made me feel like I was home when I was with him. We made our way out of Nandos stopping for photos and for Louis to sign stuff before jumping in a taxi and going to a club. As we sat in the taxi I wiggled in my dress, I so shouldn’t have worn a bodycon dress and gone out for Nandos it definitely wasn’t one of my best ideas. We walked through the VIP entrance straight to where the table had been set up. I heard Niall first before I saw any of them, he was a rowdy Irish drunk.

“Blair!” he launched himself at me and I laughed wrapping my arms around him.

“Niall!” I grinned at him

“Where have you been all my life?” he asked

“Without a drink.” I chuckled moving past him and grabbing a glass before making a vodka and lemonade from the bottles on the table.

“Drink up Monroe.” Louis held his glass up.

I laughed clinking mine against his and we both knocked them straight back. I reached out to remake my drink, I looked up and Louis and I clinked again before knocking that back as well.

“You can drink. I like that.” Niall told me his arm snaking around my waist, I smiled at him.

“It bodes well for me that drinking impresses you.” I laughed making myself another drink at the same time as pouring four sambuca shots out.

“For me?” Niall asked and I laughed shaking my head

“Nope. Me.” I grinned knocking them back.

I heard a chuckle and I suddenly noticed Harry watching me carefully, I smiled before leaning across him and placing my clutch safely behind Liam’s head.

“Keep an eye on it yea?” I asked Liam

“Course.” He nodded before turning back to his conversation with Zayn.

“Where are you off to?” Harry asked and I winked.

“To have fun.” I grabbed my drink and walked straight onto the dancefloor.

I closed my eyes and felt the music start to soak into my skin. God I missed this. I started dancing, swinging my hips happily to the music. I was soon aware of people looking at me, one guy looked at me biting his lip before walking over to me. He raised an eyebrow in question and I bit my bottom lip and shrugged. He placed a hand on my waist and started dancing with me. I finished my drink and rested my hand lazily on his shoulder dancing happily, he kept pulling me closer and running his hand down my body it was getting a bit creepy but I was too drunk to bother stopping it. Suddenly I felt two hands on my waist and confusion cross the guys face. I knew who it was, my skin didn’t react that way to just anyone. Harry’s hand snaked further round my waist, the alcohol had finally hit me and I let my body relax straight back onto his warm strong body. The guy I had been dancing with held his hands up, obviously defeated. Harry dropped his head so I could feel his breath on my neck, I bit my lip closing my eyes as we swayed our hips together. All I could feel was him against me, all I could smell was his cologne and it was making my head spin.

“That dress is dangerous.” He murmered and my whole body erupted in goosebumps as his breath touched my skin.

“Is it now?” I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him

“It certainly doesn’t scream I-have-a-boyfriend.” He shrugged, leaning forward and capturing my waist and pulling me closer so we were chest to chest, “if I was your boyfriend I wouldn’t leave you alone with a guy like me for a second.”

“A guy like you?” I looked up at him and my knees went weak under his gaze.

He looked like he was about to kiss me, I stepped back and turned away walking straight back to the table and sitting next to Louis. He threw an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into the conversation he was having with Niall about pokemon. Harry sauntered over about 20 minutes later with a brunette hanging off his arm. She looked the polar opposite of me, he poured her a drink and they leant against the wall next to the table. He had positioned them directly in my eye line. I pursed my lips together as his head fell to her shoulder and I saw him place a kiss on her bare skin. Soon his lips had landed on hers and she had her fake nails embedded in those curls.

“Macdonalds!” Niall declared standing up, “Blair!”

“Let’s go feed you Niall.” I stood up and laced our fingers together.

We walked out the club together through the throngs of people and into the back of a taxi. We made the driver go through a drive thru before dropping us back at the bus.

“So Harry isnt going to bring her here right?” I asked as I shoved a fry in my mouth.

“Nah. He’ll get a hotel.” Niall shrugged taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

Don’t be jealous B. Although green is a colour that suits you.

Fuck off man whore, I’m not jealous just remember to be safe ;) I’m not up for babysitting any sprog of yours just yet.

I’ll remember. You’re an amazing dancer.

That’s not all I’m amazing at ;)

I bit my lip and shoved my phone in my bag. It was the alcohol, sambuca makes you slutty.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to update till either tonight or tomorrow morning but I woke up and felt crap then I found that I had two comments on this story and it made me happy.

That last phrase 'sambuca makes you slutty' is something a freind of mine says all the time and it never fails to make me smile.

I know it may seem like Harry has really cranked up the flirting but it isnt really like that, it's just playful banter between the pair.

Peace.Love.FuckIHaveAnEssayToWrite