Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Kiss Me.

I laughed so hard I fell off the sofa at Niall trying to do Harry’s accent and mimic his walk. Harry rolled his eyes but my laughter only caused Louis to crease up laughing. Harry stood up and started pretending to be Niall which only furthered my crazed laughter. I suddenly saw a flash and looked up to see Zayn holding my Polaroid camera. I grinned jumping up and grabbing the photo and shaking it slightly.

“Shaking it like a Polaroid picture?” Louis laughed and I rolled my eyes at him.

“No. If you do what outkast tell you to do you would ruin the photo.” I stuck my tongue out at him and Harry grabbed the photo.

“I’m keeping this one.” Harry declared.

“Why?” I moved to look at it and it’s just a picture of Louis and I laughing happily.

“Then when you aren’t here I can still see you laughing.” He said quietly so I only I would hear.

“And why would you want that?” I looked up at him biting my lip slightly, I knew I was flirting with him but I couldn’t help it. He leant in close so I could feel his breath on my skin.

“Because you look beautiful.” He said simply before walking away picture in hand.

I could hide the small smile quick enough as Niall nodded at me knowingly. I growled at him before jumping on him.

“Come on Horan.” I ruffled his hair, “I need food.”

“Why do you always come to me for food?” he asked and I laughed not even answering him, he looked at Louis “why?”

“I think you know the answer to that one mate.” He shrugged looking back at his phone.

“So Harry is crushing on you pretty bad.” Niall threw an arm over my shoulder.

“Nope. Move the conversation on to the next topic!” I shook my head as he chuckled.

“How are you though B?” he asked and I looked up at him curiously, “you were down at the boyfriend the other day.”

“Oh. Yea. It’s fine.” I shrugged, “I need to stop giving him a hard time. He’s lovely to me.”

“Is he now?” He nodded slowly.

“What’s that about?” I laughed lightly.

“Do you compare him to Harry?” he asked and I let out a loud laugh, “what?”

“Why would i?” I asked.

“Because you and Harry are close. You look at him like you want to kiss him.” Niall chuckled.

“Do I now?” I bit my lip.

“You do. You don’t look at me like that.” He laughed.

“Yes I do. I want to kiss you Niall Horan.” I stopped and Harry appeared.

“You want to kiss Niall?” he raised an eyebrow.

“I do indeed Harold Styles.” I nodded turning to Niall who was shaking his head laughing lightly.

“No you don’t” Niall shook his head and rolled his eyes at me as I grabbed his face in my hand.

“Are you seriously going to kiss him?” Harry asked leaning against the wall.

“Why wouldn’t I?” I asked my hands still holding Niall’s face.

“What’s going on?” Liam asked.

“Blair is about to kiss Niall.” Harry explained a small smirk on his face.

“Why?” Zayn looked confused.

“Yea, why are you kissing Niall?” Harry looked at me curiously.

“Um.” I pursed my lips together and looked at Niall for help who shrugged, I couldn’t tell them it was because Niall thinks I want to kiss Harry and I thought it was ridiculous, “to see if I still like my boyfriend?”

It was a lame excuse, really lame.

“Right.” Harry chuckled and Niall shook his head.

“Are you kissing me or holding my head?” Niall asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“You want me to kiss you?” I asked.

“Oh for god sake someone kiss someone!” Louis sighed dramatically.

I don’t know what made me do it. But I did. I pecked Niall on the lips before dropping his head from my hands.

“Yep. Still like Ryan.” I declared before walking down the corridor, turning back to the guys as I reached the corner, they were all gaping at each other, “are you getting food with me or not Niall?”
“Um. Yea. Sure.” Niall was blushing.

“Oh for god’s sake it was a peck.” I rolled my eyes.

“Does it count as cheating?” Louis asked Liam who bit his lip.

“I’m not sure. I mean if I had done it to a girl I’m sure Dani wouldn’t be happy. I don’t think I’d like it the other way round. But then again with the context of the situation.” Liam looked confused.

I rolled my eyes before moving to walk away when I noticed Harry looking at me differently. I raised an eyebrow at him and he looked away shaking his head before walking in the opposite direction.

“Thanks. I think Harry is going to hate me.” Niall shook his head at me before tugging at my hand to lead me to the cafeteria.

“He’ll get over it.” I rolled my eyes, “it was a peck for gods sake!”

“I’m aware. I was there.” Niall chuckled.

“Sorry.” I mumbled as I grabbed a tray and walked over to the lady ordering a burger and chips.

“I’ll have the same please.” Niall smiled at her before turning back to me, “it’s whatever to me Blair. I’m not in love with you. You are confusing me with another member of the band.”

“Louis?” I tired and Niall laughed.

“Accept it. You drive Harry crazy.” Niall shrugged as paid for our food

“I do not.” I pouted.

“You do.” Niall and I sat down opposite each other.

“I don’t like him like that.” I bit my lip and played with my bottle of water, “so how is your love life Niall?”

“Well,” Niall sighed.

“Blair.” Harry appeared next to me interrupting Niall.

“Harry.” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Kiss me.” He said.

“No.” I shook my head laughing, “why would I kiss you?”

“Why wouldn’t you?” Harry raised an eyebrow.

“Because I have a boyfriend Harry.” I shook my head laughing lightly.

“You kissed Niall.” He pointed out and I sighed and turned to completely face him.

“I’m not kissing you Haz.” I shook my head at him, “why would you want me to anyway?”

“You know why.” His voice dropped but his eyes stayed firmly locked on mine.

I blushed. I couldn’t help it. He was looking at me in a way that made me nervous. Stupid Niall for being so right.

“So.” Niall broke the silence as our food landed infront of us.

“Thank you.” I nodded at the lady who retreated.

I turned back to the table and started eating avoiding looking at Harry. Niall struck up a conversation with Harry about something he had seen in the crowd the other day. When I finished I stood up and walked down the hall and into an empty room pulling out my phone and typing out a quick message to Ryan asking him how he was. I needed to get my shit together. I was in no way falling for Harry Styles.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Blair kissed Niall. She has a boyfriend, she's a bitch yes I know and if my boyfriend kissed a girl even a peck like that I wouldnt be happy either. But it's all platonic between Niall and Blair so part of me when I was writing it, the blair in my head, was like 'psh it's no big deal!'

So I went to uni and had to do a million other things before I got home and when I did, I'm not going to lie to you guys, I whacked out the happy dance.

31 subscribers thank you thank you thank you

To my story. My silly little story!

And to make it even better...more comments! They make me smile more than you guys realise. So thank you to:
autumnreneebabii - I started off on a good note because I saw your comment so hopefully this update makes us even? :D
xoAnnaox - I can't wait for you to see what happens next! Thank you very much :)
dmbbmb123 - Ah I'm glad you like it! Blair is a very difficult character, you will start to learn why she is the way she is soon-ish
platypusmoustache142 - Was this update soon enough? :) Still have the fucking essay to write, bad times. Who needs a degree anyway pshhh.

Ah long author's note. I'm sorry!

Peace.Love.Pinterest