Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

A Niall Sleepover

“Why do we have to hear it?” I scowled at Niall who chuckled.

“Is that jealousy I hear?” he asked and I glared.

Niall and I were sharing a room which happened to be next to Harrys and we had been listening to him shagging some girl for the past half hour. It angered me that she was moaning so loud, bite your lip for fucksake.

“Turn it up.” I grabbed the remote and yanked up the volume.

We both stared at the screen.

“Top Gun is being ruined by his actions.” I huffed standing up.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Sorting this out.” I walked out the room and knocked on Harry’s door as hard as I could.

I stood there and the moaning continued. I banged on the door again. Still no answer. I huffed and started banging on it over and over again, I had no intent on stopping.

“What?” Harry threw the door open, he had a sheet wrapped around his lower half and nothing else.

“Can you keep your fucking down? I’m trying to watch Top Gun.” I crossed my arms.

Harry smirked at me. Don't look at his abs. Don't look at his abs.

“My fucking?” he raised an eyebrow.

“I can’t hear you to be fair, but your little friend needs to learn some control. She’s moaning very loudly.” I pursed my lips together.

“I’m sorry.” He was still smirking and it was making me angry.

“She’s faking just so you know.” I couldn’t help it, it just fell out of my mouth. I turned around and walked back into my room slamming the door.

“So that went well.” Niall chuckled and I glared at him as I sat back on the bed next to him.

“Shut up.” I crossed my arms angrily.

“Come on lets do something else.” Niall turned the tv off.

“Like what?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Lets do a twitcam!” he grinned and I laughed despite my mood.

“What if Harry starts fucking that girl again?” I asked.

“We’ll put music on in the background, the mic wont pick it up.” He opened his laptop, “come on.”

“Fine.” I chuckled before walking over to the mirror.

“What are you doing?” he asked confused.

“Making sure I look good. I don’t want your fans thinking I’m scruffy.” I told him and he laughed.

“Okay.” He shook his head his fingers were flying over the keys as he wrote a tweet about our
twitcam.

I pulled my phone out to see a message from Louis.

El says hello. Is Niall looking after you?

I smiled before replying quickly.

Say hello back! You are so cute going up for the night to help her get her stuff together to go to uni. Niall and I are twitcam-ing it up.

“Hello twitter world.” Niall waved and I grinned, “this is Blair Monroe.”

“Hey.” I waved before pointing at the screen, “hey look they know who I am! That is so sick!”

“Yes, she is Louis friend.” Niall nodded before wrapping his arms around me, “but she is mine as
well!”

“It’s true.” I nodded as Niall clung to me, “I’m friends with Niall Horan.”

Niall and I both started reading mentions.

“Hello Natalie. Michelle. Tina. Felix. Are you a cat? Rachel. Megan.” I listed names and Niall was laughing, “what? When I used to watch these I always wanted my name read out.”

“Who did you used to watch?” he asked and I chuckled.

“You know. People.” I shrugged blushing slightly.

“Did you ever watch a one direction one?” he asked and I laughed lightly.

“No.” I pursed my lips together as Niall laughed happily.

“You so did.” He grinned.

“Okay. So I did. I’m a directioner.” I rolled my eyes before looking at the screen, “ah look they like that I’m a directioner!”

“Yea she does sing along to the songs.” Niall answered one of the questions, “no she isn’t going to make a guest appearance on stage. Louis isn’t here. No, Liam isn’t either.”

“It’s just Niall and me.” I cut in and Niall grinned at me, “we were watching Top Gun but now we aren’t.”

“Obviously.” Niall grinned.

“Obviously.” I laughed.

We carried on chatting, laughing and making fun of each other whilst reading out some of the fans messages for about an hour before deciding to call it a night.

“I hope you have enjoyed yourselves.” I grinned.

“You guys pretty much just hung out with us.” Niall nodded and I laughed, “what?”

“You say it like it’s an honor.” I laughed, “anyway, bye bye lovely people.”

“Yes. Bye lovely fans!” Niall laughed before waving and hitting end.

“I’m sleepy.” I mumbled collapsing on the bed and Niall laughed looking at the time.

“Let’s call it a night.” He agreed.

We faffed around getting ready for bed before we both got into our respective beds.

“Night B.” he said softly.

“Night Nialler.” I yawned as I rolled over to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
My house is cold and my fingers are freezing but I woke up to more comments so couldn't resist an update!

I feel I may be updating too much and may run out of pre written chapters...I may need to slow down.

I apologise to people routing for Blair and Niall to happen, I didn't even think people would be but I do apologise!

Thank you to everyone who commented and to all of you who have subscribed, it all makes me very happy!

Peace.Love.INeedTea