Status: Complete

She's My Daisy in the Dust

Good Morning Blair.

“So everyone thinks you and Niall are together.” Harry told me as he sat down next to me.

“Good Morning Blair. Did you sleep okay? Oh Good Morning Haz, yes I did in the end. Did you?” I raised an eyebrow at him, he rolled his eyes at me.

“Yes. I slept fine.” He bit his lip. “so you and Niall?”

“What about us?” I asked taking a sip of my tea.

“It’s all over the news.” He told me.

“And that obviously means it’s correct.” I rolled my eyes at him, “God Haz, why do you even care?”

“You know why.” His voice dropped so only I could hear him, his breath was warm on my cheek and the smell of his cologne wafted over me. God he smelt good.

“Stop doing that.” I muttered as a blush appeared on my cheeks.

“Look.” He thrust his phone infront of me.

Has Niall Horan landed himself a girlfriend?

Last night Niall Horan of one direction did an impromptu twitcam for his fans. In his broadcast he introduced a friend of his. The girl is Blair Monroe and is known for being Louis Tomlinson’s best friend but last night she spent her time with Niall instead. The pair kept their viewers entertained for nearly an hour and a half. They flirted, made each other laugh continuously, and hugged countless times and it has sparked rumours that the two are now dating. Blair even went as far as clarifying it was only her and Niall. The rumour mill started turning a few weeks ago when the pair left a club hand in hand. These two have been photographed together numerous times but we always put it down as just friends but the way the pair were together last night has got us guessing. She’s a very beautiful girl though so good on you Niall!


I raised my eyebrow at the picture of Niall and I hugging that had been taken as a still from a video.

“And look at twitter.” He flicked his phone to twitter.

#Hornroe was the number one trending topic, I giggled and Harry glared at me.

“What?” I laughed, “our names together is funny.”

“What is Ryan going to think?” Harry asked and I raised an eyebrow at him.

“You care?” I laughed slightly.

“He is your boyfriend Blair.” He bit his lip.

“I’m aware Harold.” I shrugged, “I’ll text him and tell him its ridiculous. I’ll talk to Niall about sorting it out.”

“Good.” Harry leant forward and picked up my mug of tea, I raised an eyebrow at him, “your tea always tastes nicer than mine.”

“So how was your friend this morning?” I asked and he smirked.

“Why?” he asked.

“Curious.” I shrugged.

“Why though?” he looked slightly amused.

“She was faking.” I pursed my lips together as I played with the strawberry on my plate.

“Don’t believe I might just be that good huh?” he winked at me and I knew a blush was forming on my cheeks, “maybe Ryan just isnt doing it right.”

“He is doing just fine thanks.” I snapped and he chuckled.

“Whatever you say doll.” He said before leaning forwarding and whispering in my ear causing my breath to hitch in my throat, “I’m not going to stop by the way.”

He stood up and walked away leaving me in an angry mess. Why was I letting him do this to me all the time?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wasn't going to update tonight but then I saw I had over 40 subscribers and then I was listening to the stream of Take Me Home so I was like 'maybe....' looked and saw this chapter was crazy short so was like 'meh just go for it!'

Thank you for all your beautiful comments they make me smile which is lovely because I'm actually not feeling too hot right now. (I'm sick)

the_space_between - First of all I squealed when you commented on this because I actually love your story 'Inevitable' then when I read 'Ugh! Why is Harry such a slut!!' i couldn't help but laugh!

But yea you guys should read her ^ story!

Peace.Love.YankeeCandles