Harry Potter?

Understand yet?

“So, yeah, since he’s Slytherin’s ghost, and Slytherin’s hate us Gryffindor’s, he barely ever talks to us, much less warmly,” Ginny stated.
“And what was all that about zombies and creatures and such?” Ron questioned.
“At World Cup, we keep many different types of creatures. I myself have had to feed the zombies before.”
“But don’t zombies, well, eat people?” Harry asked.
“Ours are vegetarian. We feed them plants and such, and add jello to give it more consistency.”
They all looked at me as if I was crazy.
“What other weird creatures do you have there?” Harry questioned.
“Well, my horse Alida is stabled there.”
“Alida: Winged,” Hermione said.
“Exactly,” I answered.
“Huh?” She said.
“Alida has wings. She’s a Pegasus.”
“You named your Pegasus Winged?” Ron asked, disbelieving.
“What?” I said defensively. “I was young. But I guess my older sister will have to take care of her now. I’m too far away.”
Everyone went silent.
“Why will Dumbledore need to help you adapt?” Hermione asked.
“I guess because Hogwarts is so different from World Cup.”
“Why can’t we just help you?” she asked.
“Well, you guys will help me figure out the structure and history, but there are some things that never make it into the books. Some things that you can only get by visiting the roots. Guys, were going to be doing a lot of exploring this year, I can just feel it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, hope you guys liked Alida! I'm pretty sure sh'll pop into the story later on, but right now I'm just writing what feels right.