Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 10

Ronnie's POV
Ross and I went out with the cast to see Breaking Dawn Part 2. I didn't think Calum or Ross would want to see it, but they proved me wrong. I sat to the right of Ross, and everyone else was to the right of me. I snuggled into Ross' shoulder and stared up at the gigantic screen. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and then went back to the movie. A shirtless Jacob showed up on the screen. I saw hands cover my eyes.
"Ross, stop it," I said, giggling.
"The only gorgeous guy you need to see is me," he whispered in my ear jokingly. I pulled his hands off my eyes, laughing.
"Okay, Mr. Ego."
I leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss. When he opened his eyes, they sparkled. I just smiled and stared.
"What?" he asked.
"Nothing, it's just...your eyes. They sparkle...so beautiful."
He smiled and we shared another kiss. It was a great start to a great night.
After the movie, we all went out into the lobby and talked. After a few minutes, a girl came up to Ross.
"Hi, Ross. My name is Bailey. I was wondering if I could take a picture with you."
He looked at me as if to ask of my permission so I nodded. He put his arm around her as she held up her camera. I know I shouldn't have been jealous, but I was. I just had a bad feeling about this girl, and I was right. After she took the picture, Ross started to walk away. She grabbed his arm and pulled him back, grabbing his face and kissing him violently. I walked toward them to stop her, but I noticed something. Ross wasn't fighting against it.