Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 9

Ronnie's POV
"Here we are," Ross said as we pulled into the studio parking lot. "You excited?"
"Yeah! I get to see you act for a tv show. That's pretty cool!" I said, earning a chuckle from him.
"You also get to meet my awesome co-stars. I know you'll love them as much as I do."
We made our way inside and to his dressing room that had the 'Austin & Ally' logo on the door along with Ross' name. He got into the mini-fridge and threw me a Mountain Dew. We sat down on the couch and started talking when there was a knock on the door.
"It's open!" Ross yelled, and the door slowly opened. A girl with really curly brown hair and a guy with bright red hair walked in.
"Hey, Ross. Who's this?" The girl asked, referring to me.
"This is Ronnie, my girlfriend."
"This is that girl you never stopped talking about?!" she replied. "Aawhh, congrats, buddy!"
Ross gave her a 'shut the hell up' look. She just laughed and sat down. I looked at Ross and smiled. He smiled back and blushed.
"This is Raini Rodriguez. She plays Trish De La Rosa on the show. That's Calum Worthy and he plays Dez."
"Hi," I said shyly.
"Great to meet you," Calum said.
"You, too."
"I'm just going to guess that you're name is Veronica?" Raini asked.
"Yep."
"I love it! It's beautiful, just like you."
"Thank you," I said, giving her a big smile. She was so nice!
"So, where's Laura?" Ross asked.
"She's still in school," Calum answered. "She had to make up the test we took last week."
"Who's Laura?" I asked.
"She plays Ally, the other main character," Raini said.
"Oh, gotcha," I answered, sipping my soda.
"So, you guys up for a movie night after the taping?" Calum asked.
"Heck yeah!" Ross said. Raini nodded in agreement as she scrolled through her phone. Just then, the door opened again and a girl with brown wavy hair and blonde highlights walked in.
"Hey, guys," she said.
"Hey, Laura," the others answered.
When she saw me, she smiled.
"Let me guess. Ronnie?"
I laughed and nodded.
"You know he never shuts up about you, right?"
I blushed and looked at the floor. I felt an arm sneak around my waist and I looked up to see Ross smiling at me. I grinned as he kissed my cheek.
Calum looked at his phone.
"Time for shooting, guys."
"Kay, let's go," Ross said, leading the way to the set.

I loved watching him act. His cute personality fit well with his character. The jokes he pulled were funny, too. After the taping, he had to do a meet and greet with some fans. I went and sat behind the table with him. A girl that looked to be about twelve came up to Ross and asked for a picture.
"Sure!" he said and leaned over the table in view of her camera. When they finished, she looked at me.
"Are you a new cast member?" she asked.
"No, I'm just a friend of Ross'," I answered. I didn't think Ross wanted people knowing about us. At least not yet.
"Actually, she's my girlfriend," he corrected me. Hm. Maybe I was wrong.
"Oh, that's cool! You two are cute together!"
"Thanks," I said, a little weirded out. It's amazing how comfortable a twelve-year-old could be around relationships these days. When she left, I turned to Ross.
"I thought you didn't want your love life to change."
"Oh, c'mon, Ronnie. She's twelve. Who's she gonna tell? Her teddy bear?"
"Hey, these days, kids her age have iPhones and such. I wouldn't underestimate them."
"I know. But I've realized that what I said is wrong. I shouldn't have to hide you from the world. You're too beautiful."
"Aawhhh," I said, kissing him. I saw a flash of light and I pulled away to see the girl with a camera.
"This is SO going on the Internet!" she said and took off running. I started after her, but Ross grabbed my arm.
"Ronnie, don't worry. It'll be okay."
"People are going to hate me, Ross!"
"I know, baby. I love you and that's all that matters. Just be strong for me, okay?"
I smiled at his words as he took my hand.
"Okay."
"That's my girl. Now let's go have an awesome movie night."