Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 13

Rydel's POV
Ross and Ronnie have been broken up for a week and Ross is really upset. He won't come out of his room and he keeps the door locked. He only lets Riker in to give him food every few hours. I just don't know what to do. It's obvious that he still loves Ronnie, but she won't listen to him. I think I should talk to her. Maybe that will help.

I went over to Ronnie's house later that day and knocked on the door. Her mom answered.
"Hey, Mrs. Lee. Is Ronnie home?"
"Hello, Rydel. No, I'm afraid she isn't. She left a little bit ago with some boy."
What?
"Oh, okay. Do you have any idea where they went?"
"Veronica said something about a Chinese restaurant."
"Alright. Thanks, Mrs. Lee."
"No problem, sweetie."
I got in my car and headed off to Gourmet Buffet. I felt bad about the fact that I was just about to ruin her date with a guy, but she didn't tell me about this guy and she tells me everything. Plus, I need to defend my brother.
When I walked in the restaurant, I scanned all of the seats until I found Ronnie. Oh my God, she's here with HIM?!"

Ronnie's POV
I was talking to Riley about school when Rydel ran up to us.
"RILEY?!" she said, her eyebrows raised.
"Rydel, hi," Riley stammered, looking down at his food to avoid having eye contact with her.
"Wait, you two know each other?"
"Yeah. He is my cousin Lori's boyfriend!"
"Boyfriend?" I repeated, looking at him. "Riley, is this true?"
He looked down at his plate in shame.
"Yes," he mumbled.
"Ugh," I scoffed, grabbing my keys and following Rydel out of the restaurant.
"Wait!" Riley shouted, running up to us. He turned to Rydel. "Please don't tell Lori about this."
Her cheeks turned bright red with anger and she slapped him across the face.
"Of course I'm telling Lori, you jerk!"

"I can't believe this happened to me again," I said to Rydel as I walked through my front door.
"Why didn't you tell me that he asked you out?" she asked.
"I knew you would say something about Ross and I just want to forget about him."
"You mean you still love him?"
I looked at her and smiled a little.
"Of course I still love him. But he hurt me and it's over."
"Ronnie, you can't run just away from the one you love. Especially by trying to find someone else. That will never work."
"But Ross doesn't love me, Ry! That's the point."
"How can you say that? He tried to explain himself and you wouldn't listen. He hasn't come out of his room all week! He only lets Riker in, and that's so he can give him food because he won't eat meals with the family! He doesn't even let Ryland in and they share the room! Ronnie, he's devastated!"
I looked at the floor. Was he really that upset?
"Really?"
"Yes!"
"Wow."
"Ronnie, please come talk to him. I'm really worried about him."
I looked at her with a nervous expression. I wasn't so sure about this. What if it makes things worse? Or it could fix everything. I wasn't sure I wanted to take that risk. I loved him more than anything so guess I didn't really have a choice.
"Alright."
We went back to Rydel's house and went inside. I took a deep breath and walked upstairs. Riker went up with me so we could get him to open the door. He knocked.
"Hey, bro. Open up."
I heard movement in his room. Soon enough, the knob turned and the door opened slowly. I saw Ross stick his head out. He looked awful. He had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was ruffled in every direction, and his face was wet with tears. His eyes widened a little when he saw me. I smiled a friendly smile, worried about how he would react.
"Hi, Ross."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? ;D