Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 14

Ronnie's POV
"Ronnie," he said, nodding his head to greet me with no facial expression.
I turned to Riker and Rydel.
"Could you guys give us a few minutes?"
"Yeah, sure," Riker answered and they went downstairs.
I gently pushed the door open and went in his room, shutting it behind me. Ross leaned against the wall and I stood in front of him. He spoke first.
"Look, if you're here to tell me that you don't want me anymore, it's fine. I'll get over it."
"That's not why I'm here," I said, stepping closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. After a few seconds, we parted.
"You love me again," he said, confused.
"Who said I stopped?"
He smiled widely and pulled me in for another kiss, which became more and more passionate each second. Riker walked in and saw us but we didn't stop.
"Oh, it looks like you two are alright now. I guess I'll...just...leave," he says, going back out and shutting the door.
When we pulled away, I looked down in guilt.
"What's wrong?" Ross asked, rubbing my hand.
"I should've listened to you."
"No, baby, don't do that to yourself. It-"
"Ross, I feel so stupid! I tried to run away from my feelings for you and I was wrong to do that. If I would've listened to you and not gone out with Riley, neither of our feelings would've been hurt."
"You went out with Riley? As in Lori's boyfriend Riley?"
"Yes. I met him after we broke up. I only did it so I could try to get over you but then I found out he was dating Lori. Now I know that I can't run from the one I love by trying to love someone else. It will never work that way. Rydel told me that."
"Ronnie, I'm so sorry," he said as he hugged me, putting his face into my shoulder and kissing it.
"What are you sorry for?"
"The girl at the theatre, yelling at you after that, just...everything."
"Ross, it's okay. I already forgave you. That's why I came here."
"Oh, thank God!" he said, kissing me passionately. I laughed as he kissed my neck.
"Woah there, Tiger."
"Sorry, babe. I just missed you so much."
He kept kissing me.
"I can tell," I said, giggling a little. I began to kiss him back. Things began to get a little rough. He had me pinned against the wall and we were full-on making out. He started to pull my shirt up but I stopped him.
"I'm not ready, Ross. I'm sorry."
"You don't need to apologize. I will wait for you forever."
I kissed him again.
"I love you."
"I love you, too."