Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 16

Ronnie's POV

"Yes, Austin and Ally are going to kiss," the director confirmed. Ross looked at me with wide eyes. I shook his head at him and stood up to leave.
"Ronnie, wait." He turned to the director. "Can you excuse us for a few minutes?"
"Of course."
Ross took my hand and pulled me out into the hallway.
"Ross, I-I can't watch you kiss another girl, even if it isn't real," I stammered nervously. "And Laura is really nice and all but what if she likes you? You've seen all the tweets where the fans freak out about Raura or Auslly and after everything that's happened I-"
"Hey, I know this is hard," he said, interrupted my rambling. "But you have to trust me. It will mean nothing to her and even if it did, I like you, not her. You don't have to worry about a thing, Ronnie." He put his hands on my face. "I love YOU."
He pulled my face to his and kissed me gently. I kissed back, closing my eyes and letting him hold me close. When we pulled away, I took his hand.
"And I love you."
"So will you do it?" he asked, an eager look on his face.
I sighed. He really wanted this for me. I couldn't blow that off.
"Yes."
"Awesome! Let's go back in, then."
He led me back into the conference room and we sat in our seats without saying a word.
"Okay," the director continued. "Ronnie will play a character named Kira who is interested in Austin and he likes her back. And as your script says, Ally likes Austin and he is completely oblivious of it."
He kept talking but I zoned out. I didn't want to have to listen to what was going down. I just had a bad feeling about it. This was something Ross would never understand.