Status: New and working on it ;D

Crazy 4 U

Chapter 5

Ronnie's POV
I sat on my bed doing homework when my phone buzzed. I saw that I had a text from Rydel so I opened it.
'RONNIE! OMG ROSS TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED!!! I told him he should ask you out but I didn't think he'd actually do it!'
I laughed at her excitement. That was one of the reasons I loved her so much.
'Bahahah well he did, believe it or not (: I'll see you later tonight, Ry.' I texted back.
'So he invited you over, did he?'
'Yeah (:'
'He definitely likes you. A LOT. He never brings a girl to our house for a first date.'
'Well, I don't think this is a date. Especially since you guys are having a band practice and will all be there.'
'Well, you already know my family so he probably feels comfortable with it,' she explained. I could understand that.
'Yeah, I guess you're right. I gotta get ready, I'll see you soon (:'
'Okay, girl. See ya ;D'
I checked my hair and fixed my makeup a little before going downstairs. I saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table. She looked up at me and saw that I had my purse with me.
"Going somewhere?" she asked.
"Just over to Rydel's. R5 has rehearsal."
"Oh, okay."
There was no way I could tell her about Ross. She was really strict about boys and what not.
"Veronica?" My mom said, looking up at me.
"Yeah, Mom?"
She never ever called me Ronnie. I don't know why.
"Can you empty the dishwasher before you go?"
I looked at the clock. 4:50. I still had ten minutes.
"Yeah, sure."
I did what she asked and then went to sit outside so Ross wouldn't knock. My mom would come to the door to see him and find out what's going on.
About two minutes later, Ross pulled in and got out of the car to meet me.
"Hey," I said.
"Am I late?" he asked, confused.
"No, it's just that my mom is weird with boys. I don't really want her to know yet."
"Oh, okay. You ready to go?"
"Yeah," I said, flashing a smile.
We got in his car and left. I was relieved that my mom hadn't come outside. She would've been in for a surprise. When we got to Ross' house, he took me to the basement where R5 had their rehearsal. Everyone was already there, along with a girl I didn't recognize.
"This is Riker's girlfriend, Elana," Rydel said.
"Hi," I said, shaking her hand. "I'm Ronnie."
"Nice to meet you," Elana replied.
The band started playing some of their old songs, and a few newer ones as well. I really loved watching them because they looked like they were having a blast, which I'm sure they were. Ross was looking at me the whole time he sang It's All About The Girl. I smiled at him as he sang. I giggled at him when he made funny faces. I had the CUTEST BOYFRIEND EVER.