Status: I didnt like how my first Jimmy story was coming out... and i got this idea instead :p

The Unwanted Mate

She's Only A Newborn

I woke up the next morning to hissing and screaming. I jumped out of my coffin and ran up the stairs. I see Matt in a crouch and the girl I saved cowering behind Brian.

“What the fuck is going on?” My voice held power and dominance. I saved that little girl, the hell im gonna let any type of pain harm her.

“She’s being a brat.”

“She’s a newborn, Matt. She doesn’t fully understand what happened to her.”

I push the two males out of my way and take the girl in my arms. I pick her up and place her on my hip, her longish legs dangling. Her wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face in my neck. I push way out of the cabin and ran farther into the woods.

I come to a spot in the woods, which I like to call my spot. I found this place when I got into a huge fight with Matt. I just wanted to run away but I stopped when I came here. The natural beauty of this place was amazing to my vampire senses.

There were wild flowers and large trees around you. If you’re really quiet defers and other woodland critters would come into the meadow. Near the meadow is a natural stream with a waterfall. I would climb on the highest rock near the waterfall and lay there listening to the animals and water. It is one of the most peaceful areas to be.

I placed the girl on her feet and watched with a small smile as she looked around her in amazement. She is the first one I ever brought here.

“It’s so pretty.” Her voice was light and airy, sweet and innocent. I almost feel bad changing her into a monster, but then I remember that she was going to die no matter what. I would her rather be with me when dead forever and yes I know how selfish I am.

“What’s your name, sweetie?” She turns and looks up at me with sweet brown eyes. Her brown hair was blowing in the wind. I could see some natural reddish highlights in it. Her face was soft and innocent looking. I could already feel the love someone would have for their child.

Jasmine Baggot but I like to be called Jazzy.” She smiled up at me and I actually smiled back. Not one of those sarcastic, dangerous smiles but a real one. “What’s your name?”

“I am Luna Prada.” I did a fancy bow and smiled when I heard her childlike laugh.

“Are we vampires?” I look down at her and nod my head. I watch as she thinks this over. I can see all this different emotions cross her face. Sadness, hurt, anger, fear, happiness, before she finally settles with fear.

“Can I see my Daddy?” I shook my head and watched with pain as she started to cry. I quickly wrap my arms around her and bring her to sit in my lap. She cries into my baggy sleep shirt. I try to comfort her the best I can.

But the thing is I have been living with two unemotional men for over a 100 of years. I have not cried in a century, last night was the first time I cried since I was reborn. I have not been near someone that needed comfort since my daughter.

Matt hides his emotions from me and Brian so well we think his emotionless.

Brian just lets everything slide off of his shoulders like butter. Says that he doesn’t have time to let shit bother him. I just shrug and walk away from him.

And me, well I like to be alone. I don’t really show my emotions that much but when I do, I want to be left alone. That’s why I come here.

Jazzy leans back and look at me with sad brown eyes.

“What does gonna happen now?”

“Well you are gonna live with me, Brian and Matt.”

“No! I don’t want to live with Matt. He’s scary.” She screams up at me and looks at me with large eyes.

“Matt’s not really all the scary. He just doesn’t like new people. But im gonna make sure that what happened today never happens again.” I look down and into her brown eyes and watch as she nods. “I understand this is all new to you and it’s going to take a little while to get into the hang of everything, but you also have to respect Matt and Brian. I know it’s hard but you have too. They are going to stay our only family for a while. We don’t really add into our family. Our family has to stay small so no problems come our way. So Matt may be mean and nasty but he is your family now.”

“Im sorry for everything I did today.” She looks down at her hands but I take her chin in my hand and make her look at me.

“You don’t have to apologize to me. You have to apologize to Matt.”

“I will once we get home. But my throat feels really dry and rough. It hurts.”

“It means you need to feed.”

“Feed as in drink blood?” I nod and sigh as she flinched. “I don’t… I don’t know if… if I could… um do that.” she fiddles with her hands before tearing up.

“Hey look at me.” I waited till brown eyes met my blue almost white eyes. “Im going to be right next to you, I will hunt and bring the human back to you. You won’t have to do anything. Okay?”

She slowly nods, still looking fearful. I grab her hand and we run to the city. We watch from the shadowed alley.

I saw two males and smiled sinisterly. I left Jazzy in the alley and walked up to the males. I knew I looked weird in just my pajamas but I didn’t care. I only cared about Jazzy’s comfort.

“Hello big boys.” I smiled at them all flirty like and watched as they both fell right into my trap. I lead them over to the alley that Jazzy was.

I bit into the first male before handing him over to Jazzy. I looked at the other one and smiled when I saw the dazed expression.

I walked over to him and ran my hand over his neck. I bit into his pale white neck and sucked the delicious red fluid into my mouth. I felt the blood run down my throat. It made me feel all warm, like I was alive again. When the body was empty I chucked him into a trash can before looking at Jazzy. I saw the blood dripping from her mouth. She had this scared look and was shaking her head back and forth. I bit into her meals neck and saw it was empty. I threw him into another trash can before grabbing her by the top of her shoulders.

“Jazzy look at me.” She kept her eyes down at the blood on her hands. “Jazzy, what you did isn’t wrong. You did what you have to do to survive. You need fresh blood. Im sorry you have to kill for it but it will get better over time. I promise you.”

She looks up at me with blood red tears in her eyes.

“But I killed someone.”

“You have to kill them, sweetie or they would become like us.” She nods her head and cuddles up to me. I hold her in my arms and stand up.

“Hey you, your Luna right?”

I turned around and groaned when I saw that happy human from yesterday. I believe he said his name was Johnny or Jimmy, something with a J.

“What do you want?” My voice was cold and vicious, the complete opposite tone I use when I talk to Jazzy.

“Your number?” His smile was huge and kinda beautiful. I shake my head free from those thoughts. I hold Jazzy closer to me and look back at the human.

“I don’t have a number.”

I jump up onto a rooftop and run across it before jumping onto the next roof. This keeps going until I get close to the woods area. I jump from the roof and walk into the woods with Jazzy still in my arms. Her soft breathing hitting my neck. I kiss her forehead before running the rest of the way to the cabin.

Brian opens the door for me and looks down at the sleeping girl in my arms.

“She’s asleep already?”

“She had a long and rough day.” I whisper to him before walking down into the basement. I stop in front of my door; my coffin is big enough for the both of us.

I walk into my room and carry her into the bathroom. I place her in the tub and gently wash her with a washcloth. I clean her soft pale skin free of blood.

I change her into one of my oversized sleep shirt and shorts. I gently place her into my coffin and kiss her forehead once more before walking into my closet.

I change into new clothes and walk upstairs.

“You are going back out?” Brian asked once he saw my outfit.

“I kinda want to go out drinking.” He nodded at my words. I bend down and kiss his cheek as he sat on the couch playing his guitar. “Can you stay here with Jazzy and help her if she wakes up?”

“That’s a pretty cool name, Jazzy.” Brian smiles up at me before looking back down at his guitar.

“It’s short for Jasmine, now can you?”

“Yea, yea, yea, go out and drink. But if you aren’t home by 3 im dragging your ass back here.” I nodded and kissed his cheek again.

I walk out and run back to the city.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW THERE WAS BARELY ANY JIMMY.... BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT JIMMY IS GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER....

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/WHATEVASS..... JUST SEND ME SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!