Status: Warning, contains slash. Don't like, please click away!

Wish You Come Home for Christmas

Chapter One - "Huge Snowball Fight"

School was out and all the children ran out as fast as they can to get home.

"Have a wonderful Christmas! Be safe! And don't dare falling into the snow!", one of the school teachers yelled in joyfulness.

Frank Iero Baker, who is sixteen, despised Christmas, a lot because his dad Zachary Baker is always out performing a gig and not spend time with him nor this other dad Brian. He doesn't hardly have a lot of friends and he gets picked on because he is gay and that his parents are gay also. Walking out of the school slowly, Frank felt the cold that hit him smacked in the face. Oh how he hated the cold.

"Fucking hate snow, fucking hate the coldness, fucking hate my life." Frank muttered to himself.

Frank wore all black, black skinny jeans, black converse, black Misfits shirt, black jacket, black fingerless gloves, and even his hair was dyed black. Frank hated the kids scream in joy far more the most. He pulled out his Ipod and turned on some Misfits and jammed out. He walked slowly until he was stopped by a huge hill covered in pure, white, snow. He turned off his Ipod and put it back into his bookbag and started climbing it.

"God, I hate climbing this." He mutter once more.

He stopped on top of the hill, in shock.

"The fuck is going on?" He yelled even though no one can hear him.

Obviously, there was a huge snowball fight going on. Seniors and juniors versus sophomores and freshmen. Frank was a sophomore. He slide down and ducked for cover over a snow fort with his four closest friends, Ray, Bob, Matt, and Ivey.

"The fuck is happening here?!" Frank yelled waiting for an answer.

"Seniors and juniors started a huge snowball fight for no reason!" Ivey yelled as she hold onto her boyfriend Matt as he held onto her so she wouldn't get hit by any big cannon balls of snow.

"Fuck, this is why I hate people." Frank muttered to Ray.

"How do you get out of this?" Ray looked at Frank for an answer.

"How should I know?" Frank yelled covering his head as some snowballs passed him.

"You're the smart one, think of something!" Matt punched Frank on the shoulder.

"Alright, follow me." Frank finally admitted and started running, leaving Matt, Ray, and Ivey following him also. Frank was stopped by a Senior named Gerard followed by Mikey his brother and friends Jacoby and Johnny. Frank always had a crush on Gerard but for some odd reason, Gerard hated gay people.

"Well, well, well, isn't it Faggot Iero and his little misfits!" Gerard looked down at them as his grinned evily.

"I'm not a faggot Way!" Frank said yelling in his face, getting angry.

"You know what will be good right now?" Gerard said forming a fist behind his back.

"No what?" Frank smiled at him, just standing there, waiting for what he was going to do.

"This..." Gerard started forming a snowball.

"I love surprises!" Frank said holding a snowball behind his back, that one of the freshmen gave him. "Hey you know what will be better?" Frank continued.

Gerard looked up, "and what will that be prick?"

"Brain freeze!" Frank threw the snowball at Gerard's head and ran, climbing the hill.

"You will get this fucking Baker! And when I do, you'll be sorry!" Gerard cursed at him but Frank ignore and ran home, leaving all the others laughing at Gerard.

"Even though he hates me, I still have feelings for him." Frank thought to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the first chapter, there is going to be some Frerard and Synacky.