Status: Warning, contains slash. Don't like, please click away!

Wish You Come Home for Christmas

Chapter Two - "Baby, It's Cold Outside"

"Daddy, I'm home!" Frank yelled walking in a fast pace into the kitchen.

"In here honey!" Brian called noticing Frank is already standing at the kitchen door.

"Report card?" He continued as he head is hand.

Frank quickly got his report card and gave it to Brian, storming off to his room.

"Hey, hey! No need for the running! Thinking that I'm going to do something bad to you." Brian said as he was reading the grades his son has gotten. "Woowhoo! A-B honor roll! Wait till you father sees this!" Brain yelled cheerfully thinking that Frank heard him.

Frank quickly went into his room and flew onto his bed fort his had made.

"Damn, was Gerard hot. I wish he can be mine this Christmas." Frank whispered as he smiled. "Too bad he hates me." continuing then shrugged, Frank went ahead and grabbed his all time favorite book The Nightmare Before Christmas, and went downstairs onto the couch to read it. Oh how he loved that book dearly.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Hearing a key coming through the front of the house, Zachary came in with a shocking warm hug and kiss out of nowhere by Brian.

"Hey dear." Brian said close to Zachary's lips and gave a soft kiss on the lips.

"Honey, I'm home." Zachary smiled, lowering his guitar case and hugged Brian back, giving a kiss on his head leading to another kiss on the lips.

Zachary moved his head towards the living room where he found a sleeping boy on the couch with a boy laying on his chest.

"Honey, don't wake him up." Brian said softly holding on to Zachary's arm from preventing him to wake up Frank.

"Oh, come on Bribear, he has a lot of time to sleep over winter break." Zachary whined quietly.

Brian let go of his husband's arm gently. "Fine, if he is all cranky, don't get me into this." he chuckled.

"Son, Frank, wake up." Zachary called out, shaking the sleeping angel lightly.

"Dad, wait, what time is it?" Frank said rubbing his eyes to take away the sleep.

"Ah, 8:30pm." His dad said checking the watch. "And you know what?" Zachary continued, whispering in his son's ear.

"What?" Frank whispered.

"It's...SNOWING!" Zachary yelled, running out of the house.

Frank checked out the window and saw that fresh snow was making its way down and piled over the old snow. "Coming!" Frank giggled and got up running straight to the door.

"Wait Frank!" Brian giggled. "Baby, it's cold outside, put on a jacket and some boots please?"

"Ah, fine daddy!" Frank ran and grabbed a jacket and boots out of the hall closet, quickly putting it on.

"Come on daddy! You're missing the fun! Please daddy?" Frank yelled at Brian to hurry up and get outside.

"Please daddy?" Zachary pouting jokingly making Brian chuckled.

"Fine." Brian continued to giggle.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Zachary was standing out in the snow, making a small snowball. Before he can even throw it, Frank tackled him playing onto the soft ground.

"Guys, no rough housing now!" Brian yelled coming out the door.

"Come on, Frank did it first!" Zachary pointed at Frank childishly.

"Frank." Brian gave a smirk, crossing his arms together.

"Sorry daddy." Frank giving an innocent smile to Brian is his way to make his dad give in.

"Al-" Before Brian could finished, Zachary threw a snowball at him.

Both Frank and Zachary laughed so hard that Brian thought they were going to pee their pants.

"Haha, very funny." Brian said then running and tackled both his husband and son to the ground.

"Uncle, uncle!" both Frank and Zachary said laughing.

"You guys are too easy." Brian chuckled letting go of them. "Lets do something else...Hmm..." Brian was thinking for another fun thing.

"Like what?" Frank asked, hugging his dad Zachary.

"Yeah, what?" Zachary followed back.

"Don't know, snow angels? Wait! What about a snowman?" Brian exclaimed.

"SNOWMAN!" The boys yelled out. Zachary went into the house to look for some stuff while Frank was waiting and started making snow angels. Zachary came back with a big box of stuff.

"Carrot, buttons, scarves. We can find sticks out here." Zachary said putting the box down. "Lets start making this!" He continued and started to form the bottom snowball. "Frank you make a ball for the head, and Brian, you make a ball for the body, while I do the butt."

"Haha, he said butt!" Frank laughed leading Brian into laughter also.

"Haha, very funny. Both of you immature." Zachary chuckled. "Now help me out here, before I whip both of your butts" Zachary jokingly said getting the snow together.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

"Alright the body is finished dad!" Frank said putting on the head leading to clapping his cold hands.

"Good son, now let us all get some hot chocolate." Brian said placing a hand on Frank's shoulder.

"Wait! He needs a hat! Dad, let me borrow your hat!" Frank grabbed Zachary's fedora and placed it on top of the snowman's head.

"How does it look?" Zachary said making a face expression next to the snowman.

"His head is huge." Frank chuckled.

"Alright, lets get inside now." Brain rushed the guys into the house. "Frank, go ahead and make you a cup, I need to talk to your father."

Frank nodded, running in for some homemade hot chocolate.

"I never seen Frank this happy." Zachary said holding onto Brian's waist.

"That's because you are always working honey. Now, lets get some hot chocolate and watch some Christmas movies, okay?" Brian said getting closer to Zachary for warmth.

"Love you Brian."

"Love you too dear."

Zachary gave Brian a kiss, going into a deeper and passionate one, then turning into a make out session.

"Ugh, dad, daddy, get a room!" Frank teased as he saw his parents kissing. "Not here." He continued and chuckled, leading both Brian and Zachary laughing.

"Come on, it's getting cold outside." Brian insisted as he lead Zachary in.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

"Look at him sleep." Zachary said rubbing Frank's hair.

"Adorable isn't it? He is all passed out from today." Brian chuckled quietly giving his husband a warm smile.

"I'll carry him upstairs." Getting up, Zachary stand next to Brian, arm around his shoulder.

"No, let him be, he looks, peaceful."

"Alright, he can stay with the tree. I know the tree won't bite." Zachary joked.

"You know what I want right now?" Brian said giving an evil look.

"Oh, I know what you want." Zachary said lifting Brian up carrying him as a bride like so sixteen years ago.