Status: I update when I can. Sorry if there are really late updates.

If This Is Love, I'll Love You Forever

I don't want to take up all your time.

It had been a few weeks since I had met the band. They were all really nice and ended up staying at the house quite a lot. Danny's mum and dad seemed pretty used to it. So it didn't bother me at all. I enjoyed the company pf people. All the guys were really nice and treated me like a brother. I never really had anyone to look up to. So this was quite wonderful. I wasn't having as many nightmares as I used to.

~~

The band had written quite a few songs and they had done a few shows. They really had fun doing this. They really love what they do. Their music is what kept them going. And Ben really enjoyed watching the shows they put on. They are a great band that consisted of great people. Ben loved them. Lived hearing Danny scream his heart out when he was up on stage. And in that moment. Ben realized something. He was falling for Danny Robert Worsnop. That was just ridiculous. Danny would never like someone like Ben. Ben found himself to be rather useless. His father always told him he was. He found it quite ridiculous that he even believed his father. His father was more useless than a pile of dirt. Yet whenever he told Ben he was useless or worthless or anything of that matter. Ben believed him. Ben believed that no one could love him, because he was just a useless coward. Ben had been sitting with the band in the living room when he was having all these thoughts. He stood quickly and excused himself from the room. He went straight up to his bedroom and closed the door behind him and just sat on the bed. He just sat there and let himself breathe.

"Oh Benny!" Danny sung as he walked closer to the door.
"Yeah?" Ben asked and just stayed there.
"You alright?" He asked, just standing by the closed door.
"Yeah. I'm alright. Don't worry about me." Ben spoke in a calm voice, attempting to even out his breathing.
"You sure mate?" Danny spoke again with complete concern in his voice. "Can I come in?"
"Yeah. Sure." Danny walked in and sat down next to me on the bed.
"What's wrong Benny?" He nudged his shoulder against mine.
I looked up at him and gave him a sad smile. "I just." I looked back down in search for words. "I've never really had a family and all of you are just." I stopped again and looked at Danny. "You're just so perfect." I looked down and felt butterflies in my tummy. How cliche.
"Not exactly perfect, but pretty close to it." Danny smirked.
"Oh shut up." I laughed.
Danny smiled back at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Come back downstairs." He looked into my eyes. "Please." And that smile and the way he looked. Definitely did something to my heart and brain.
"Fine." I smiled back and stood from the bed. "Come on." I pulled him up from the bed and walked out of the room. I let go of his arm and continued walking. We went back downstairs and joined everyone in the living room.
Someone rang the doorbell and Danny got up to answer it.
"Oh hey."
"Hey." A voice came from the other room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if that's Danny's middle name or not, but I looked it up and several different websites said it was :P So poop... If that isn't his real middle name and you know it... A heads up would be nice... Just saying... And sorry for the late update...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone (:
Oh and you don't have to follow me cause my blog is a piece of shit, but here.. That's my blog. --> http://hunithshipsit.tumblr.com/ If you want to remind me to update my piece of crap work :P Enjoy (:
I'm also thinking about putting other people from other bands in this story... What do you guys think?
Input would be rather nice. Who do you want this new character to be :3 A band mate's girlfriend.. Their boyfriend.... Someone from another band.... Help!!

Title Credit goes to Sleeping With Sirens song 'If You Can't Hang' :3