Status: Awkwardly Active.

In Case of Emergency, Dial 411

Let Me In

And just when I thought we could be something he lets my nemesis KISS him on the cheek?

I actually believed he cared? He had me fooled, so good.

I should have known better not to trust him, yet I did. I looked at my thighs, they were bloody. I hadn't cut since I'd promise Jeremy I wouldnt that was the longest time I had went without cutting. The tears are racing down my cheeks without effort.

There was a knock at my door. It was most likely my mom, she forgot her keys again. I pull on my black sweats and slowly make my way to the door.

“Jeremy?” I say, surprised. He was standing my porch.

“Siane,” he starts, but I interrupt him

“What are you doing here!?” he had some nerve showing up on my doorstep

“I’m here to apologized”

“How can you apologized when you don’t even know what you are sorry for?” I ask.

Why must I make things more difficult... I ask myself.

“Tasha kissed me on my cheek and you didn’t like that and I’m sorry.” He said desperately “I didn’t want it, she just did it.”

I didn’t know what to believe or even think. Part of me want to shut him out completely and go back to cutting but then there was a side of me that wanted to forgive him.

“Okay” I said

“Okay?” He repeats slightly confused. I nod. “Okay then” he says “This went a lot smoother than what I recited in my head” he admits

“Do you,” I look away wondering if I should continue with my offer “Want to come in?”

A smile comes across his face and he nods. I let him in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe! Rec.

<3Modern.Sunshine

Thank you so much for reading.