Status: Writing, please feedback, I don't edit.

Vacant Expression

One drop of sadness

When I opened my eyes Gerard was staring at the space he usually looks at, the space too close to his eyes to be the wall. Something that hibernates in Gerard's mind only, as I can't see it, nor anyone else who has been to see him. I started mulling over ideas of what to say an do while just staring at him.
"Gerard?" I whispered, almost expecting him to answer when i remember who I'm talking to. Literally hasn't talked for 5 years. But why? So I ask him.
"Why don't you talk Gerard?" His neck twisted as he tuned his face to gaze at me with his scant state, I ask him again and his face turns and is once more his gaze is fixed on the unknown thing that is seemingly still all the time an floating in the air. I get up timidly while doing something i thought was brave. I shuffled over to th patch of something or nothing Gerard is fixated to and try to feel for something, while doing this Gerard looks at me again, and I realise he is looking at me, he is responding to me. This is one of the only time he has responded to someone, maybe we're meant to e place together. Maybe I'm meant to save him. Maybe he is just intrigued by me. I gues I'm not the regular psychiatrist, tattoos and piercings don't tend to go down well at interviews. Also, I'm a little to messed up myself to be teaching others how to be sane. But it's all I've ever wanted to do. Save people. Help them, let them know they are worth it. And here I am. Helping people. It's harder than i thought.
My mind veered over to the forbidden part of my thoughts, thinking about how Gerard is so much like Damen. Broken and lost. I couldn't fix him. Damen I mean. I could fix Gerard. At that moment I knew I HAD to fix Gerard. He was my last hope.
I smiled as a tear trickles down my face, racing down my cheeks and dissolving into my mouth and bringing a salty taste on my tongue, cueing more and more rear over time. After about 4 minutes they were streaming down my face, drenching my skin and dampening th floor slightly. That's hen I remembers Gerard, he had a single shining tear well up in his eye and seep down his face as h watched me. He cried. It may only be a tear but it was the most suffocating tear I've ever experienced. a Single drop of sadness bought on e fresh wave to me before I gave him a sad smile and walked out the room, being sure to lock it as I walked out. I went home after this, thinking about my warm bed at home, my mind. For once. Not thinking about Mr Way
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, I hate editing so much I just don't do it, sorry for mistackes
~Xerox