Status: *I do not own any celebrity or real event/person/place, etc. But I do own all fictional characters/places/events. Enjoy! (:*

The Impossible

Intro.

"Okay, step up...again.."
"Chase, will you please tell me where you're taking me?" I asked for the hundredth time tonight.
"No, I told you it's a surprise. Step up again."
"This would be so much easier if you would take off this blind-fold."
"Shh, we're almost there. Just a couple more steps." I smiled to myself but quieted, realizing that my argument was going nowhere. I followed Chase's directions, eager to get to...well, wherever it was we were going. Finally, I felt his grip on me loosen, and the rag covering my eyes began to slide down my face. When it became loose enough, I tore it off my face, and it slipped from my fingers as I stared in awe at where Chase had brought me. We were up on a big sand dune that over-looked the shore. Chase had decorated it with candles and roses, and there was a huge blanket laid out for us. The ocean was breath-taking as the sun began to set. Everything was absolutely perfect.
"Chase, this is-" I couldn't find the words to explain how magical the moment was. He seemed to have read my mind because he shushed me again.
"C'mon," he whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand, leading me to the blanket. He brought out a small basket and began unloading food-peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with wine. I laughed when the realization hit me.
"Isn't this what we ate on our first date?" Relief ran through his body as he smiled.
"I was afraid you wouldn't remember."
"How could I forget? It was the most unusual date I'd ever been on."
"At least we had something to eat. I was so eager to go out with you that I just threw that together, hoping it would impress you." The memory of our first date and the perfectness of the moment brought tears to my eyes.
"It did. I'm here, aren't I?" He crawled over to me and looked at me directly with his beautiful blue eyes.
"Yes, you are. And I'm so glad you are. I don't know where I would be without you, Tay. I love you so much-more than you could ever know."
"Chase-"
"No, let me finish. Everything rested on our first date, and I tried my hardest to impress you because I knew I had to have you. Somehow, some way, I got you. My life has never been the same." The tears that had gathered in my eyes a few minutes earlier began to fall.
"I love you, too," was all I could say. He began digging around in his pocket for something before pulling out a small, red, velvet box. My breath caught in my chest.
"To prove to you that everything I just said is true, I give you this," he explained as he opened the box, revealing a sparkling diamond ring. "Tay, will you marry me?" I didn't know what to say; I think I had forgotten how to speak. And breathe. The tears gushed out then, and I threw my arms around his neck, hoping he would realize that my answer was yes.

I pulled away for a moment and stared at him, realizing what I needed to do. I crushed my lips against his, letting out all of the passion I had for him that I had kept inside. He crawled on top of me as my back hit the blanket. I pushed away all of the screaming voices inside my head that were telling me to stop. After all, Chase was the love of my life, and we were engaged now. We were going to be spending the rest of our lives together. I was doing the right thing. Suddenly, Chased realized what was about to happen, so he stopped himself.
"Are you sure?" was all he said.
"I'm positive," I told him. And I meant it.

He resumed his lips on mine before making the moment even more magical. And amazing. And perfect..
♠ ♠ ♠
A little background information on Chase and Taylor. (: