Sequel: Destroy Everything
Status: Active;; as long as I get comments

City Lights

13. Party Party Party

I woke up, rolling over in the bunk and pulled back the curtain just as Chris walked by. I looked up at him as he looked down. He smiled then knelt down by the bunk since I was still in Ricky’s bunk. He pushed back my hair, leaning in, and kissing my forehead. I smiled.

“Are you feeling better?” He asked. I shrugged.

“I feel good right now, I guess.” I said. He nodded.

“So Cameron was telling me when you were at the merch tent yesterday that you had a guy give you a tip and Kuma said something.” He said, smiling.

“Yeah, he said I was hot. That was real awkward.” I laughed.

“I bet. So, could I ask you something? It’s not my business but he is my friend.” He said. I nodded.

“Are you and Ricky…you know, like together?” He asked. I shook my head.

“No, we aren’t together. He’s like my best friend here. Same with all of you guys. You all are pretty rad.” I said. He looked down at the ground.

“So what happened at the adventure park wasn’t anything to you?” He asked. I was silent because I really didn’t know what I could say. I know I should have said something but it was too late; Chris stood up and walked away. I got off the bunk, quickly and tried to get to him before he left but I heard the door open then slam shut. I walked out into the living area and saw Angelo and Balz sitting there. They looked up at me. Balz jumped up and helped me to sit down.

“What just happened?” Balz asked. I shrugged, leaning back onto the couch.

“He’s mad because I said something about all you guys just being friends when he asked if Ricky and I were together. I told him that you were all pretty rad.” I said.

“Why would he storm out like that then?” Angelo asked.

“Two days ago, when we went with Austin and Jess to that adventure park…well we kind of kissed.” I said blushing because the guys laughed.

“You just need to go rest some more and let him cool off.” Angelo said, standing up then grabbed my hand and helped me up. I walked to the bunks, climbing into my bunk now.

“Thank Angelo. I’m so glad that we are talking now.” I said. He squeezed my hand then walked away. I rolled over and fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two days later…

I was at the merch tent, selling the last shirt of the day. I was extremely excited about later on. Jess, me, and a couple of others were going out to a club. I wasn’t going to drink or anything but I could use some fun right now since I haven’t talked to Chris since he stormed out. Cameron, Kuma, and I finished packing up. I walked onto the bus just as my phone rang.

“Hello.” I answered.

“Can I come and get ready on your bus? The bitches are at the guy’s bus.” Jess asked.

“Let me ask real quickly.” I said walking back to the front lounge.

“Hey, could Jess come and get ready here. Something is going down on her bus and she needs to escape?” I asked. Chris looked up when I spoke.

“Sure. That girl is a real hoot.” Balz said. I shook my head.

“Did you just say hoot?” Ryan laughed. Balz nodded.

“Yeah so, shut up.” Balz said. There was a knock on the door. I went over and opened it. Jess smiled up at me and climbed on.

“Hello, my awesome people. What is up?” Jess asked.

“Did you drink a monster?” I asked. Jess giggled then shrugged. I shook my head and we walked into the back of the bus.

“So who’s going tonight?” I asked.

“Well…uhh…Austin and the other guys in Of Mice then Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, You Me At Six, Mayday Parade, Breathe Carolina, and some others I can’t remember.” Jess said. I shook my head.

“So I got these heels that I thought you might like. You should wear them tonight.” Jess said. I shrugged.

“Dude, I love those but I don’t know.” I said when she showed me the heels. She shoved them into my chest lightly.

“Just wear them, bitch.” She laughed. I glared at her then we changed into our clothes. We walked out into the front lounge. I saw Ricky, Chris, and Balz sitting there.

“Where are the others?” I asked sitting opposite of Ricky. I looked up at him and smiled since he was smiling at me.

“You look great. Where are you off too?” He asked.

“I’m going out with Jess, Austin, the other guys in Of Mice, and some other bands. Did no one ask if you guys wanted to go?” I asked. Ricky shook his head.

“Do you want to go? I don’t know what we’re all doing. I don’t drink or anything so I think I’m just going to just watch out for everybody.” I asked. Ricky shrugged.

“It would be fun. Well…now that I think about it, it probably won’t.” I said. Ricky laughed. I heard Jess shout. I looked over at her and saw Balz tickling her.

“Balz, what are you doing to her?” Ricky asked.

“She made fun of me. No one makes fun of Balz.” He shouted. Everybody laughed.

“Everybody makes fun of Balz, man.” Ricky laughed. There was a knock on the door so Chris got up and answered it. It was Austin.

“Hey, what’s up, guys?” Austin asked as he climbed onto the bus.

“We were just making fun of Balz.” Angelo said. Austin nodded. Jess got up off the couch next to Balz, walking over to Austin, and hugged him. He pulled her in tight with a huge smile on his face. They were cute together. I looked over at Chris as he looked at me. I broke away from staring at him and looked at Ricky.

“Are you going?” I asked. He nodded.

“Sure, you’ll need another sober friend with you.” He said standing up and held his hand out for me to take. I smiled, taking his hand and we walked up to Austin and Jess.

“Are you ready to party?” Jess asked. Ricky and I both said goodbye as the four of us walked off the bus. We walked to the taxi that was waiting for everybody. All four of us climbed into one and Austin gave the driver direction to the club. I glanced at Ricky who was sitting in the front. We arrived at the club shortly and we climbed out. I walked around the car and Ricky was standing there. Austin and Jess already made their way inside. I could hear the music coming from inside already. Why did I agree to go with them? I looked at Ricky and he looked back.

“You can leave if you want.” I said. He shook his head, grabbing my hand.

“It’s cool. Let’s try to have some fun, alright.” He said, pulling me into the building. I glanced around but I didn’t even recognize anybody. We went to the bar and we both just order a soda. The bartender gave us a weird look. We shrugged it off. There was only one bar stool so Ricky let me sit down while Ricky stood close to me. I was kind of happy that he was here with me because I didn’t want to be here alone. I knew Jess would have left me here alone. I looked at Ricky and he grabbed my hand. I leaned in to say something in his ear.

“Are you sure you are okay?” I asked. He looked at me and his face was close to mine. I backed away from being close to him. He shook his head, pushing away from the bar, grabbing my hand, and pulling me towards the dance floor. A slow song came on and I was really happy with that because I can’t dance to that fast shit.

“You’ve kind of came out of your shell since I first met you, PG.” Ricky said. I looked at him.

“I suppose I have. “ I shrugged. He laughed.

“I’m very upset though.” He said. I looked at him, strangely.

“Why?” I asked.

“I’ve been talking to Chris for the last two days and he hasn’t even tried talking to you. He’s being really dumb.” He said. I shrugged.

“It doesn’t matter. We kissed on the ferris wheel and he never really gave me time to response because I wanted to word it correctly.” I said. Ricky smiled.

“I know. He was acting all girly when you got back. It was quite funny because I’ve never seen him act like it before.” He said. I laughed.

“Well I’ve just fucked it all up.” I said. He shook his head then I felt a tap of my shoulder. I turned around and saw Chris standing there.

“Hi.” He said. I looked back at Ricky but he was gone. I frowned.

“Hey.” I said. Chris grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the building.

“I can’t just leave.” I said. Chris shook his head.

“We’re not going too far and we’ll be back before they want to leave.” He said as we continue down the sidewalk. We walked a few blocks until we saw a park.

“I’m sorry.” He said. I shrugged.

“I’m sorry, as well.” I said.

“Are we friends again?” He asked. I nodded with a smile. He shook his head. I looked at him, confused. Were we not friends?

“I’m going to get real girly but I don’t want to just be friends, Phoenix. I like you too much just to let you slip from my fingertips. I’ve never been this happy in like ever. I know it sounds really fucking cheesy but it’s true.” He said. I looked up at him. He cupped my face and slowly leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. We pulled away from the kiss.

“So, will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. I looked around. I really did like Chris but did I want to be his girlfriend. What would happen after this tour? I lived on the west coast while he lived on the east coast. The relationship wouldn’t work.

“It’s a no, isn’t it?” Chris asked. I looked down.

“I would love to but what happens after the tour, Chris. We live in two different states. I really like you. I really do. I just don’t know how it would work, you know.” I said.

“So, you would just want a fucking summer fling then? Is that what you want?” Chris shouted. I shook my head.

“No. I don’t want just a fling with you, Chris. I fucking really like you, okay. How would the relationship work after this tour?” I asked. He shook his head, grabbing my face and kissed me forcefully. He pulled away from me, resting his forehead against mine.

“Just give this a try, PG. We can make it work.” He said. I leaned in, pressing my lips against his lips.

“Okay.” I smiled. He smiled and hugged me tightly. I could be happy for a while, right. I only had five more weeks left of this tour. It could be good, right. We walked back towards the club just as Jess and Austin stumbled out of the building followed by Ricky, who was laughing.

“PHOENIX, I LOVE YOUUUU.” Jess slurred. I laughed and helped Jess into the taxi. We climbed into the back. Luckily, this taxi was a bigger one and it fit us all. I helped Austin and Jess back to the Of Mice & Men bus then Ricky, Chris, and I walked back to the Motionless In White bus. I changed into my pajamas, climbing into my bunk. Chris walked over to mine. I leaned up and kissed him.

“Goodbye, beautiful.” He said then climbed into his bunk. Ricky walked into the bunk area, smiling.

“Sleep well, PG.” He said and high fived me then climbed into his bunk. I rolled over, closing my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY!!! They are together. I really want to do a sequel but I'm just not sure how to go about it, really. Word count for this chapter was over 2,000. WOW!! I also have 50 comments. That is a lot to me because my other stories hardly reached 20. Thank you!

Outfit
Party Outfit

Thank you
TheRockshowChick
ScoutNikhol
LadiRainiCarm
keyboards
ElegantFalcon


ENJOY!!