Status: I couldn't get into my last story so I wrote this. I apologize to any who read it and hate it.

Close My Eyes

Chapter sixteen

"Stanton!" I called as soon as I finished bathing.
"Yes my prince?" He asked appearing with a wrap for me.
"Is she anywhere near?" I asked my eyes searching the woods.
"If she is the trees are hiding it from me. Shall I send out my scouts?" He asked as I dressed.
"Do anything you can to find her." I replied my thoughts already turned back to my bride.
"Yes, my prince."
* * * *
I turned around and saw that he was still following me. How long was he going to keep this up?! I dashed over another roof my mind distracted by the fact that he shouldn't have been able to keep up with me for so long. When my foot slipped my instincts tried to get my legs to move one way when they clearly wanted to go another. My body moved through the air, shutting my eyes I tried to reach for something, anything that might help me.
"Watch out!"
Before I could hit the ground someone wrapped their arms around me. We both tumbled to the ground my thorny belt falling off as we did. I didn't realize my eyes were clamped shut until I pried them open. The boy from before was staring at me as his arms continued to circle around my waist. A moment passed before we leapt apart both of us blushing fiercely.
"S-sorry." I muttered the vine wrapping around my arm.
"No I shouldn't have chased you like that. You could have gotten hurt." He said moving so that he could look into my face.
Seeing him I felt my arms wobble which meant that I nearly fell over. What was happening to me? Why was this one boy making me all weak and wobbly? Standing up he held out a hand to help me up. I excepted it after a moment and he stepped back as he braced himself. Once we were face to face he dropped my hand.
"Sorry." He whispered.
"It's okay." I said back rubbing my free arm.
We would have said more except Torric came around the bend led by another Wolf.
"There you are! We've been looking all over for you! I apologize if something I said offended you." He said bending down on one knee when he reached me.
"It was nothing you did! I just thought of something. That's all." I said reaching down to help back up.
"I see, well then the sun will rise soon and I ask that you share our home for the day."
"Thank you."
He smiled then seemed to notice the boy that was standing a few steps away from me. When Torric saw him he smiled brightly and walked over to him clapping his paw on the boy's shoulder.
"I see you have met our guest Noren. This is my nephew." He said turning to me.
We looked at one another then he smiled and stepped towards me. I hesitated a moment then leaned towards him as he motioned for me to come closer. When I did he planted a kiss on my cheek. Blushing fiercely I pulled away and he turned to Torric as the others who had come with him laughed.
"Uncle I think I have met my mate." He declared looking at me.
EXCUSE ME?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea where I am going to get a picture for Noren.