Status: I couldn't get into my last story so I wrote this. I apologize to any who read it and hate it.

Close My Eyes

Chapter twenty four

When I opened my eyes the first thing I wanted to do was run off somewhere and empty my stomach of everything I had eaten in the past three days. My head rang as if somehow it had turned into a bell and someone was ringing it. Trying to sit up the world swayed and I fell back down on the ground content to stay there for the rest of my life.
"Here drink this." Someone said off to my right thrusting something at me.
I shook my head groaning from the pain that caused. I didn't even think that I could drink water let alone whatever they were offering me. They said it again but I ignore them and closed my eyes. After a second someone placed their hand gently under my head and lifted it so that I could drink. Whimpering slightly I took a few sips then they let me lay back down.
Some time later I woke up again. My head felt better and I managed to sit up. I was sitting in the back of a wagon. For a second I thought that maybe I was in the back of the wagon that my family used when they went to the village. But that didn't make sense.
"I see you're awake. How are you feeling?" Someone asked in a concerned voice behind me.
I turned and found young man staring at me. For some reason felt like I knew him from somewhere. He had blond hair that seemed to go every direction at once. If that was possible. And for some reason he was handcuffed to the wagon.
"Who?" I asked not finishing because my head started pounding again.
"Don't move too fast the effects of the spell they cast on you haven't worn off yet." The boy said in a familiar voice.
"Spell?" I asked before I remembered the fact that something had knocked me out. Why not a spell.
"Yeah, there should be some water over in the bin." He said titling his head.
I nodded and carefully moved over to the bin. There was a ladle next to it, using it I dipped it into the water and drank deeply. After I refilled it two more times I filled it again and moved over to the boy.
"Thanks." He said as I tilted the ladle into his mouth.
I filled it for him three more times then laid the ladle back down next to the bin. My head had started to ache fiercely again but I sat down next to the boy and ignored it. I wanted to know what was going on.
"You are even more beautiful in the light you know." he said startling me slightly.
"Noren can you really make a comment like that now?" I asked realizing it was him now.
"Well what else are we going to do? You can't move around too much and I'm tied up."
I raised an eyebrow seeing his point but still. For awhile we didn't say much, then we traded stories about our families. He liked the one about my brothers and the time they got into the honey jar. They got it all over then tried to act all innocent. By the time we stopped laughing the wagon stopped and my nerves went on edge. Where were we? What was going to happen to us? And how long would this headache last? The back flap was pulled aside shinning light into my eyes. It hurt but I was able to make out the figure standing in it.
"Welcome to your new home Zanza." The voice said.
This could not be good.