Status: I couldn't get into my last story so I wrote this. I apologize to any who read it and hate it.

Close My Eyes

Chapter twenty five

I glared at the Prince as I stepped out of the wagon, everything spun for a moment but when he reached out to steady me I pulled away from him. He seemed not to notice the motion as Noren got out of the wagon helped by a bunch of guards. He glared at the prince who glared right back at him. Whatever was going on between the two of them I didn't like it, I also didn't like the way that he pulled his sword out as if he was going to run him through. Which he might have if I didn't step between them.
"If you lay a finger on him I'll take down everyone here." I threatened my eyes flashing despite my queasiness.
The prince looked between me and Noren. As I watched he put his sword away and motioned for someone. The man from before stepped towards the prince and I got ready to attack him if he tried anything again.
"Stanton take the boy away. he is a distraction to my bride." The words flowed out of the princes mouth as a smile spread on his face. I guessed it was from the fact that he called me his bride instead of the fact that he was talking to the man.
"I am no one's bride. And as I said before touch him and I'll take you out." I said glancing at the guards who still held onto my friend.
"That is why I called for Stanton." The prince explained touching my cheek with his hand.
The man (Stanton, great I now had a name for one of my enemies) raised his hands and Noren floated up into the air. Stanton carried him out of sight and I turned to watch taking the place where I had been brought to. It was a castle, I had never seen one before but I knew this one was probably small compared to the others I had heard about. There were pennants flying high the colors red and a gold blue on them. There was also a figure along with them but I couldn't make out what it was.
"This is Anamar my home. I welcome you to it. Since it will be your home too." The prince said coming to stand next to me.
"Look whatever delusions you may be having doesn't mean that I'm going to to-" My head started to swim again and I fell forward.
he caught me in his arms as easily as if I was a leaf or a flower. His arms wrapped around me and he lifted me up into the air. I would have punched him for touching me like this if I could have moved. But even that was impossible from the way my head start to go fuzzy.
"Don't worry it will wear off soon. I assure you of that." He whispered before kissing me on the forehead.
He carried me inside as I slipped in and out of consciousness. When I woke up the most He was giving someone instructions. I didn't hear much of them but I heard the word "bath".
"What?" I asked as he set me down on something soft.
"Don't move too much, Stanton is fetching you a draught to help with the after effects. For now rest when you wake up I told the servants to help you bathe and change." he said pressing something cold no my forehead.
"Why are you doing all this?" I asked not knowing why he'd kidnapped me or why he was treating me so nice.
"Because I love you Zanza." He replied.
I nodded then went to sleep for a long time.
* * * *
"I have brought the potion sir." Stanton said as he walked into the room.
"Set it beside the bed she's finally asleep." I replied absentmindedly.
"Very well, the boy has been set up in one of the other rooms. What shall we do with him?" Stanton asked after he placed the cup containing the potion down.
"Nothing. For some reason she cares about him. I will not upset her any further." I answered getting up.
Zanza rolled over in her sleep and I reveled at how lucky I was to have found her. My bride to be. Placing one last kiss on her forehead I led Stanton out of the room and shut the doors firmly behind me.
"No one is to disturb her understand?" I asked the servants who were waiting for my instructions.
"Yes sir." they replied.
"Good."
I walked down the hall my cape fluttering behind me. This land, it was beautiful and completely under my rule. As was decreed by my father. But now with Zanza it would finally have the one thing that it was lacking. The strength and compassion that came from a queen and her king.
♠ ♠ ♠
He is insane.