Status: ANNNNND We're Back To Pull Heart Strings xD

A Little Piece of Heaven in My Solitary Hell

OoOOh Is Little Scar Jealous?

"Oh" I muttered, keeping her in my grasp so she didnt fall. I continued to walk, ignoring the looks people were giving us which I didnt blame them. Who wouldnt look at two people covered in blood?

"Well, Lokie here, Mason's all grown up" I chuckled looking down at her

"om not the only, before I take you in, promise you wont flip out?" I bit my lip as she rolled her eyes

"no promises, I cant control that"

I thought for a second "fine, we can work with it"

I muttered and pulled her inside and up the elevator as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I Held hera bit tighter, I missed her like hell and now...she was back, it was hard to comprehend truthfully.

I unlocked the door still holding her as I opened the door. I shut it with my foot when I walked in.

"Oh my god! Mason, what happened to you?! and who is that?" Scar came running out, looking both me and Alex over.

I could picture I complete full on fight if she knew who I was currently holding onto.

I herd her take in a sharp breath as I squeezed her hip softly, The guys came out of the room

"He- bro what happened?" Caleb nearly shouted making me wince, my head hurt

"And who's the girl?" My drummer James asked cocking an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes, idiots sometimes.

I removed my arm when she pushed away from me, "Wheres your bathroom? I want to go try and wash this blood from my hair" She said using a believable american accent.

"You dont have anything to change though, your clothes are covered in blood" I told her, shooting a look at Scar who was currently glaring. She was jealous easily.

"I can deal with bloody clothes" SHe muttered and limped around. I went over and showed her to the bathroom. SHe shut the door and I went back to the people in waiting with questions.

"Who is she mason?!" Scar said through clenched teeth

"Hun, dont be jealous, she's a friend who I happened to run into literally" I told her,

"Mason" She gave me a look, I wrapped my arms around her and whispered "She's fine, you dont have to worry" I Kissed the hollow under her ear before pulling away.

"So...what happened?" Daniel,my bass player, asked.

"Me and my bad eyes is what happened, I ran into her on the rode... Luckily no broken bones" I told him,

"good cause we cant afford to lose you!" Caleb was always one to be over protective. It was funny.

"Ill be fine, but she lost alot of blood so I should keep an eye on her" I felt Scar wrap her arms around me

"OooOOh little Scar is jealous" James sang and smirked

"Ill hit you Jamie, shut up numbskull" She muttered into my back causing me to laugh

"I dont know why Im around you guys"

"Cause you love all of us red head" Daniel told in a smart ass voice.

I ran a hand through my hair, taking Scar's arms from around me. I pecked her lips before going to my room and pulling out one of my shirts and a pair of Scar's jeans, which were to small for her since they were in a box.

Alex seemed to lost weight so she was smaller then Scar. Not that I was making fun of my girlfriends weight but it was true. I went to the bathroom door and knocked on it
"It's me" I told her.
♠ ♠ ♠
^-^....I had to name the drummer James...shut up ok!