On the Edge

Painfull Memories Coming Back.

[Jen's P.O.V.]

*2 Months later. *

As every month past I felt more and more nervous. I was so scared to be a mother. What if I screwed up this kids life, like my mother screwed me up? The last thing I want is to be like my mother! She was a horrible mom.

I had been feeling sick lately and haven’t gone to school in about a week. My stomach has been hurting a lot lately, and I have been feeling dizzy. Gerard had been staying home from school, and the job he got at a local school, to help me feel better.

I was lying on the couch with Gerard when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Gerard said getting up off the couch.

"Okay thanks." I said sitting up.

" Hello? How may I help you?" I heard Gerard say to the person at the door.

"Is Jen here?" The lady at the door asked. I stood up curious to see who it was. I stood staring at the door in total shock at whom I saw.

"Mom?" I said in total shock.

"OH MY GOD JEN! I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOU! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU"? She said running over hugging me. I quickly pushed her away.

"What the hell are you doing here”? I said pissed off. The last time I saw my mom she had a gun threatening me to get out of the house. After she realized what I said she slapped me, and Gerard quickly stepped in.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" He said pulling her away from me.

"Its okay Gerard! Don't worry."

"Who are you Gerard?"My mother said interrogating Gerard. He stood speechless, and angry.

"Huh? Answer me boy!" She screamed in his face. I pushed her away from him.

"He doesn't have to answer to you!" I said. When I said that she had noticed my stomach.

"YOUR PREGNANT!"

"Yeah mom I am! How'd you fucken find me”?

"Watch your mouth! And don't worry how I found you I'm taking you home." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. I pulled my hand away, and backed up.

"Jennifer! You are coming with me right now!"

"WHY! SO YOU CAN PUT A GUN TO MY FACE AND TELL ME TO LEAVE AGAIN? FUCK YOU MOM! YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOM, AND I DON'T EVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed in her face.

"I don't care if you want to! You have to! I still have legal rights over you!"

"Fuck that! I've grown up since you kicked me out! I am not a little girl anymore! I am a different person now then I was, and I'm glad you weren't there to watch me grow up. So just get out!" I screamed in her face. Tears poured down her face.

"I will leave, for now, but I will be back. When I do come back don't be surprised if I have the police with me." She said walking out of the house slamming the door. I had some tears in my eyes, but wiped them away quickly.

"Jen? Are you okay?"

"No. I never wanted to see my mom again, and if I did want to see her again, I wouldn't be pregnant and with my boyfriend who I am not supposed to be with."

"Come here." He said pulling me in for a hug.” I’m sorry it went badly." He continued.

"Don't be sorry. She’s the one who made it bad."

"Do you think she would actually call the police?"

"Probably not, and if she does she can go fucken die for all I care. I just want to know how the fuck she found me."

"Lets not worry about it. Shell probably forget about it by tomorrow."

"Hopefully. Come on lets go watch T.V." I said pulling him back on the couch. I tried to act like I didn't care about it, but it really bothered me!

How and why the hell did she find me?