Status: will have sex in it so if u don't want to read that then ndon't

My Miracle

Chapter 3:This Baby Is Our Baby JB...

5 months its been...and i'm having a boy..i'm gonna name him Jake...Damon has been saportive since Justin doesn't know and he's not here i looked out on the balcony and smiled"baby Jake do u hear me...your my special baby...and i'm gonna love u till the end"i said to him in my belly and Damon came out to the balcony"so how r u guys doing?"he said"good"i said and i felt Jake kick"look"i said and grabbed Damon's hand and he felt Jake Kick"wow...he kicked"Damon said and smiled"hey Jake"he said and Jake kicked harder"woah...that was powerful"i said and smiled"he likes me"Damon said"do u want to be his God father?"i asked and he smiled"shore"he said"after that i can't wait to see him"Damon said and smiled"me too"i said and out door was knocked"who could that be?"Damon said and he opened the door and there stand Justin"so its true?"Damon said and Justin ran to me not seeing my belly and hugged me"whoa what was that?"Justin said...he felt Jake kick when he hugged me"its your son..Jake"Damon said a little pissed"my son?"he said"whoa..."he said and sat down...and i glared at Damon"well"Damon said"yeah...but u don't have to be here for him if u don't want to..."i said"What?!he has to give u money to support Jake"Damon said"shut up..."i said and Justin looked at me"i want to be in his life i don't want him to go threw life not knowing his dad....so no matter what i'll help as much as possible"he said"u gonna keep Jake a secret too..."Damon said upset"yeah to protect him"he said"how long u think its gonna last..."Damon said"Damon stop..who is he your boyfriend?"he said"no but i know if she was mine i wouldn't treat her like this"Damon said"Damon plez stop its okay....just go to your room and stay out of this please"i said and Damon did what i said with a pissed off face..."he's my best friend and roomate....he's very protective of me...cuz he has a crush on me...."i said"what did he mean i treat u the wrong way?"he said"he sees it like what happen that night was a hit and run"i said"no it wasn't...i'm not that kind a guy"Justin said"well to Damon u r...point in the matter is your gonna be a daddy"i said and smiled and i grabbed his hand and put it on my tummy"this baby is our baby Justin Bieber"i said and smiled and he kissed my lips"yeah its our baby"he said and smiled..."i can't believe it...its so fast...its overwhelming"he said"do me a favor k"i said and he looked at me"yeah anything"he said"i want u to go live your life for these last 4 months and if u miss us...u would want to be here cuz u want to not have too...and if u don't miss us...u have to be here cuz he's coming....i just want to know okay"i said and he looked at me"i'll do it but i know i want too"he said and he smiled and walked out..."why did u do that?"Damon said"cuz sadly i think he is doing it cuz he has too...not cuz he wants too"i said"what if he doesn't want to then what u gonna keep him away?"Damon said"no he will see his child...i just want to know"i said and Damon looked at me"u were stupid for this"he said"hey harsh much"i said"why did u have to have sex with him that night?"Damon said"cuz he was my idol and i love him"i said"Jake is gonna come and wonder why his dad is at work all the time...he's gonna want to play sports with his dad and laugh with his dad....and even if her misses u and Jake....its gonna be like he didn't..."he said and went in his room...i felt like Damon was putting his own dad somewhere in his speech and i felt bad and i went in his room and Damon was crying and i went to him and hugged him"i just don't want Jake to go threw the same thing my dad did to me"he said"all the pain...wondering why he didn't love me or why he left....i never see him and he just gone...almost like he's dead...but he's not"he said and more tears fell from his eyes"Damon...i get it i grew up without my dad too...and when i moved in with him he turns out to not be the dad i remember and that why we r here today....but u know what Jake is gonna have that we didn't?"i said"what"he said"you...his 2nd Dad"i said and he looked at me"i don't think he will like me?"he said"what?were u there when he kicked so hard when he heard your voice?"i said and he smiled"yeah i was"he said and smiled....i laid down and he sat next to me"put your ear to my belly"i said and he did and i smiled"now talk to him..."i said and Damon smiled"Hey Jake"he said and Jake kicked hard"omg...he did it again"Damon said and smiled"thanks"he said"for what...Jake did all the work he chose u to be his dad when his real dad can't be with him...."i said and Damon laughed and smiled.....