Status: will have sex in it so if u don't want to read that then ndon't

My Miracle

Chapter 4:Time For Jakey...

4 months r up and Justin Came back to see me"i missed u guys like crazy...and i mean it...i want to be here i want to see Jake every time i get off work...i need to be with u guys"Justin said and i smiled"that's so good to hear"i said and i looked at my belly"so hows Jake your due pretty soon?"Damon said"yeah i know"i said and i felt Jake move"umm Aly?"Damon said panicked"your water broke"Justin said and i looked"oh that it did..."i said and Justin grabbed me and Damon came with and we went to the hospital...it hurt so much...i began pushing not to long after Damon was out at the window seeing this and Justin was holding my hand i was afraid i will brake his hand so i grabbed his wrist...1 hour later Jake was born"Jake Damon Bieber"i said as Jake was in my hands....Justin wasn't to happy i named our sons middle name Damon but i thought it was fair since Damon has been there for me threw thick and thin...they took Jake to clean him better and after awhile i got nervous....but Jake was back in my arms healthy and hungry i fed him"so that's Jake Damon Bieber"Damon said and i smiled"yep...he's so beautiful"Damon said and Justin smiled"can we call it a truss"Justin said and let out his hand"shore"Damon said and shook it....after Jake Finished eating i handed him to Justin and Justin smiled"hey there big guy"he said and smiled"i'm your daddy"he said and Jake was staring at Justin with bug eyes cuz its all new to him...after awhile Damon asked to hold him and Justin gave him to Damon"hello remember me"he said to Jake and Damon gave Jake his pinky and Jake grabbed it tight"whoa...strong fella"Damon said and laughed a little"he really likes u Damon"i said and Damon Smiled"i don't know why really...i'm no one special like his daddy"Damon said"it doesn't matter if i'm special...he likes u cuz u where there for Aly more then me"Justin said"don't say that?"Damon said"i'm glad he likes u...Aly told me that your gonna be his 2nd dad...when i'm gone u help him out....i wish my dad had a friend to help me and my mom then..."Justin said"so i approve of u being the 2nd dad..."Justin said and Damon smiled"thank man...i promise Jake is gonna be a happy kid when he grows up..."Damon said"here"Damon said and gave Jake to me and he walked out"i'll be back"Damon said and left"i'll check on him"Justin said and went to Damon(Damon's p.o.v)i walked and i wanted to cry...i can't have Aly....she is in love with him"hey"Justin called and i turned around"hey"i said and Justin looked at me"u want her do u?"Justin said and i didn't say anything"how long have u liked her?"Justin said"almost 1 in a half years now"i said"alright....here's my idea that might be crazy on my part but...i don't want to be the guy u wish u were...cuz of her....and your a good guy u keep her grounded and smart and u tell it like it is...and i respect that about u....do u like her? or Do u love her?"Justin said"i love her"i said"okay then here's a deal...i want to share her....i don't want to make her choose and i don't want to make this seem she's a toy....so..here's what u gonna do...charm her cuz u already almost there...make her think she's cheating when really i agreed to this...u get to be with her and i get to be with her...r u down with sharing her?"he asked and i looked at him i thought....i can have her and she will still be happy...."deal"i said and shook his hand"now...rules..."Justin said"don't tell me what u do with her...cuz i might kill u and i won't tell u what i do with her"he said"okay"i said..."just if u do something with her....use protection u don't want another child u have to take care of..."Justin said and i nodded my head"okay lets go"Justin said and we went back to Aly and we played off like nothing happen...