Status: will have sex in it so if u don't want to read that then ndon't

My Miracle

Chapter 5:The Bite and Run

(Damon's p.o.v)its been 2 months since Jake was born...Aly feeding him before we left to get out for a bit..."mom r u shore u okay with staying with Jake"i said"of course i raised u didn't i"she said and i smiled and kissed her cheek and i kissed Jake on the head so did Aly after me and then Justin after her...and then we left we went to a party Aly needed this and well i need to get out more Justin Came cuz it was his day off...we danced and party it up and we drank soda...but we wearing looking and they drugged us and we woke up"u guys were delicious...bye bye now"all i heard my vision was burred and i started to panic cuz i have anxeity Aly grabbed my hand and put her head to my heart"u okay...i'm here"she said just before i passed out i woke up and Aly and Justin Too on the couch we sat on before this all happen"u guys okay?"i asked"yeah...i want to go home now and hold my baby"Aly said and i nodded my head"come on guys lets get out of here and we droved home"ugh i'm so hungry"Justin Said"Me Too"i said"me three"Aly said and i looked at my mom and she was holding Jake"hey"i said and she smiled"u guys don't look to good hung over?"she said"no...just starving...do we have any blood"i said"blood?"she said"i mean veggie burgers"i said and shooked my head out of it"no i have to buy some"Aly said"lets go to the store and buy food"Aly said and we went to the grocery store and the light in the store gave me a headache"maybe we did drank and we r hungover"i said and Justin Smiled"i smell something good"i said"ugh whats that pounding in my ears"Aly said and then i heard the pounding and Justin walked to the meat section of the store"bloody meat"Justin said"yuck"i said but it smelled good"hey follow me"i said and smiled and we went outside and i ran to the forest but to fast Justin and Aly behind me and we saw a blood bank"blood"i said and Aly and Justin smiled and ran in and came out with no trace Aly was guzzling down a blood bag and so was justin and i looked at mine and drank it it was the rarest blood they have and i was drinking it....like i had to after we were full Aly looked at me and so did Justin and i looked at them"what happen to us?"i said"i'm a vegetarian not a blood drinker"i said and they looked at me"whats on your neck"Aly said and pointed to my neck then i saw hers and she had something on hers and so did Justin...could it be...no they r not real"i said and Aly looked at me"it will explain why we r drinking blood"she said"well i guess that's the best guess...""Justin said"we're vampires"i said.....