Status: will have sex in it so if u don't want to read that then ndon't

My Miracle

Chapter 6:Jake is 8

(Damon's p.o.v)been 8 years and yet we still look the same well that's because we got bitten by a vampire and we r vampires now...Jake Grew up he sometimes wonders why we look so young we just say eat healthy and u will look like this when your our age...but Jake doesn't seem to believe it...he think its a set up for him to eat healthy...Justin is on Tour and Jake understands his Dad has to be a superstar and stuff...even his fans wonder why he still looks so young"Damon"Jake said and ran to me and he brought a book"look what i drew"he said and i looked at it and smiled"your getting better at drawing everyday"i said and he smiled"one day i want to be an artist and a Singer"he said and smiled and i smiled"keep it up u will be one by the age of 14"i said and Jake smiled"Thanks Damon"he said and hugged me and i smiled"so i see Jake always goes to u"i said"what?...No"i said"he goes to u for homework,he goes to u to see a new work or art he makes....shall i go on"she said and i smiled"i can't help it he likes me...i'm there for him and he does what he can to be there for me"i said and Aly smiled"i'm hungry r u?"she said"yeah starving"i said and Aly told the nanny to watch over Jake for awhile and i smiled as me and Aly drank blood together...Aly..how r u doing?"i asked and she smiled"i'm well i guess"she said"u guess?"i said"well i don't see Justin much and i wish he was here so i'm not alone"she said"your not alone...u have Jake"i said"yeah but i don't want to smother him...unless he wants to...and plus i need something else...i've been fustrated for awhile now"she said and i smiled"u have me"i said and she looked at me and she bit her lip and kissed me and then it got aggressive and we were in a field in the woods with a lot of purple flowers....i laid her down and hissed her neck and she moaned and i touched her and she was going nuts and i tooked off her clothes and mine and i undid her bra...its gonna be my first time...and she pulled my pants and underwear and i went inside and she dug her nails in my back as i did her she bit her lip and moaned and after an hour we stopped and she touched my hair and smiled"that was so wrong but so right"she said and i smiled"so u liked it"i said shyly and she smiled and bit her lip"loved it"she said and i smiled and we got dressed and went back home holding hands till we hit the door"our secret?"she said"yeah...our secret"i said and we went inside"DAMON!"Jake screamed as he ran to me"he wouldn't go to bed till u came back"the nanny said"okay...come on Jake lets get u to bed"i said"okay"he said and we went to his room i carried him and he laughed and i put him in bed and tickled him and he laughed ...i tucked him in and he smiled"get some sleep Jake"i said and he stand up and hugged me"i wish i can have two daddy's"he said and that touched my heart and i smiled"yeah...i wish that too"i said and he laid back down and i re-tucked him in"goodnight Jake...I Love You Buddy"i said and kissed his forehead and i shut the lights off and i went to go and closed the door"not all the way"Jake said"okay"i said and left the door open a crack and went to Aly and sat down next to her"whats wrong?"Aly said"Jake just told me he wishes he can have two daddy's"i said and smiled"that's sweet...he really likes u"i said and he smiled"and i really like him"i said and smiled......