Temptation

Just *** Me

It was finally Friday evening once again. August 24th, another home game for the Marshall County Mavericks. Tonight, however, differed from last Friday night. Tonight, Tyler Simpson came to the football game purposely with Seth Mitchell. Although Tyler wanted it to be an official first date—Seth had told him to back off for a little bit… he wasn’t going to give him the PDA he desired.

“Alright, fine, no PDA. But you owe me.” Tyler said rather bluntly as they sat down beside one another towards the back of the bleachers.

“What do I owe you?” Seth asked, his words sounding like they were laced with venom.

“Something. A kiss, I don’t know,” Tyler mumbled, his cheeks somewhat flushing. Tyler was making it too obvious that he and Seth were there as a ‘couple,’ even if that wasn’t the appropriate term to be used in this situation. Seth groaned in frustration.

“Tyler, for fucks sake. I.. I don’t even know if I’m gay yet… yet you’re sitting there, blushing and giggling like a Catholic school boy,” then it dawned on Seth as he smacked his palm to his face. “You ARE a Catholic school boy.”

Tyler merely rolled his eyes at Seth’s melodramatic attitude. “Look,” he stated flatly and reached over, taking Seth’s hands and hiding it between the two of them. “No one is going to see, and if they do… do you think they’d make a spectacle? Really? This is football. All Marshall County cares about is football; not whether or not you’re gay.”

Seth supposed Tyler was right…most of him had been persuaded the minute Tyler’s hand laced fingers with his own. Seth wouldn’t outright admit it, but, he loved the feeling of Tyler holding his hand. It made him almost…giddy.

“Fine… just… be sure to explain the game to me or I’m going to end up cheering for the wrong team again,” Seth admitted in a quiet voice. Tyler couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that he was actually better at something than the great Seth Mitchell. The two sat there together for the roughly two and a half hours it took to play the game. Marshall County ended up winning 19-10.

As people started to stand up and leave the bleachers after the game, Tyler and Seth remained sitting right where they had been the last two and a half hours. “C’mon,” Tyler whined a little and Seth laughed some, leaning in and kissing Tyler’s lips quickly. “But isn’t this what you wanted? PDA?” Seth teased him only to earn a pout from Tyler as he stood up.

“PDA? There’s no public here now!” He said a little harshly and clomped down the metal bleachers, being quickly followed by Seth. Tyler tried to out-walk Seth but failed miserably, being shoved underneath the bleachers by Seth.. Tyler stumbled some, ending up on the ground, gazing up at the dark haired male standing above him.

“Is it so bad of me to want you properly if you turn out to be gay…?” Tyler asked and Seth simply shook his head, crawling down onto the ground on his hands and knees, hovering above Tyler.

“You might get me… you never know…” he strung Tyler Simpson along. Seth lent in and attached his lips to the somewhat blond-haired boy’s neck, taking in his scent as well and letting it intoxicate him.

“Not here…. Seth.. Please…” Tyler gasped some as he kept feeling Seth’s lips on his neck. “I want it somewhere… private… where we can be…loud,” he groaned a little, running his hand up and down the black haired boy’s back.

“We aren’t…not here… this is just, fun…” Seth whispered against Tyler’s neck before pulling back and gazing into his chocolate eyes. “I like… putting myself in these situations with you…where we can get caught at any moment. They’re dangerous, they’re forbidden…” Seth’s voice trailed off as he pushed some blond/brown hair out of Tyler’s face.

“Maybe I like it, too…” Tyler’s voice was barely a whisper, it sounded more like a faint gasp. “I-I want this.. I want you and me, whatever this is…whatever it can turn into…” again, his voice was hardly audible…but Seth heard him loud and clear.

“Maybe you’ll get just that,” he mumbled against his neck. Part of Seth wondered what it would be like to give Tyler exactly what he wanted. The other part of Seth was just going to enjoy stringing him along. After all, surely these gay feelings wouldn’t last forever. Surely it was only a cocaine induced phase of his.

“Why…all of a sudden are you like this, Seth? I’ve known you for years and you never…ever showed any signs of thinking this way. Why now?” Tyler’s question was really a simple one or at least he himself believed it was. But there was no simple answer for Seth to give him, so he gave him the best he could.

“Maturity. Maybe a second puberty,” he pulled back from kissing Tyler’s neck once more just to gaze into his brown eyes. “Curiosity maybe, I don’t know. I just know that since senior year has started… well hell even some of the end of junior year…” Seth started to lie, “I’ve looked at you and been attracted. I’ve seen you in a different light. I don’t know what it is…” of course, that too was a lie.

“I’ve never wanted anything so badly…” Tyler whispered, his arm wrapping up around Seth’s neck, returning the gaze into Seth’s eyes. “I’ve never wanted to be fucked quite so badly…” his cheeks started to tint pink. Part of Seth felt like he should be repulsed hearing those words…the other part of him, he wanted to keep hearing Tyler talk like that. “I even dreamed about you… last weekend.”

Tyler’s hands slid down Seth’s sides, his nails lightly digging into his flesh through the shirt. Seth quirked a brow just a bit.. “Dreamed of me, hmm?” He asked, curious of course.

“It made me realize just how badly I do want you,” Tyler sighed a little, laying back completely on the ground and just staring up at Seth Mitchell. “I still feel like I’m being played like a fiddle though. I still feel like you’re doing this to hurt me… it’s my stupid insecurities,” he mumbled. Seth shook his head a little, his hands on Tyler’s chest as he straddled him.

“This isn’t me trying to hurt you or play you like a fiddle. Nah, I ain’t going to promise I’m not going to hurt you in the end. I can’t say for sure whether or not I’m going to end up being fully gay…whether or not I’m going to want to be your boyfriend in the near future…” for the first real time, Seth was truly being honest. “But I know I want to have some fun with you. Unadulterated sin. We make a good match right now, maybe we won’t in a couple months, I can’t see that far ahead. So let’s just take this a day at a time.”

“I accept that,” Tyler croaked some underneath Seth’s weight. He lightly slid him off of his body, raising up and looking directly at him. “But a guy can wish all he wants to. You can’t keep me from wishing for more or dreaming for more…”

“No, I can’t. I wouldn’t dare.” Seth pulled Tyler into his arms as they sat in the dirt and grass underneath the metal bleachers of the football field. They’d been under there for so long, that the field was dark now…no people, just them.

“But you owe me something, if you and I are going to be… intimate.” Tyler put his finger on Seth’s lips before he could protest. “The truth. Slowly but surely, you need to trust me with the truth. Everything that you’re feeling, the reason why you’re… feeling these things for me.”

“Fine… in time.” Seth mumbled, nodding his head. “In time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1,311

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter to you all! I've been locked out of my writing program for well over a month :'(