For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Feeling Sorry

Drew’s P.O.V

Ugh. I can’t believe it’s been three months since I told Kier I like him. Yes like as in I still do. Ugh. The worst thing is since then he hasn’t spoken to me directly at all. Well I have been avoiding him but he’s been avoiding me too so it’s okay. I just I’ve only been avoiding him because well after what he said its safe to say he really fucking hates me. I know Shane told me he doesn’t remember most of it but still I bet he does I mean I like him and well hes straight and obviously doesn’t like me back and hasn’t even said a word to me since then. Not even an apology, and I’m pretty sure Shane is pissed off with him still because of that. Not that he’d say anything as I promised him not too. I didn’t expect him to apologise that would just be nice but yeah if he doesn’t remember it then he cant.

Oh well and this leads to where I am. Sitting in a dressing room by myself as all the others went out with Yashin. Shane didn’t want to leave me by myself but I told him to. It must be pretty boring being my friend seeing as I don’t really talk anymore, ever since the Kier thing I have just become quieter and quieter and I know Shane’s noticed and has attempted to cheer me up but yeah that doesn’t exactly work. I think Laurence has noticed too but then again he notices everything so I wouldn’t be surprised I mean he did tell me to smile while we were onstage tonight but yeah. Least he was trying, which is more than Kier has done not that I blame him.

I just don’t see why they wont give up. I do appreciate it and everything but just I think if I don’t even cheer up a little soon Shane is going to kill Kier, as he seems to know that he is why I am like this. Again Shane is my closest friend so it makes sense.

Just then out of the corner of my eye I saw someone step into the dressing room. Oh god. This is creepy considering I am the only one here. Oh god. Oh god, what if it’s a murderer or something. I don’t want to die thanks. As they came closer I saw it was someone tall. Oh god. It’s the real life slenderman isn’t it. As they came nearer I realized in fact that it was Kevin from Yashin. What is he doing in here. I thought he was out with everyone else. Oh god. He sat down next to me. Oh god.

‘Hey you are Drew right?’ he asked in a strong Scottish accent.

I nodded.

‘Okay good, your friend Shane wanted me to check up on you. To see if you were alright’

Oh he would. Its Shane hes always worried about me, he needs to worry about himself for once. I don’t think that will ever happen though especially not recently.

‘Thank you’

‘Why aren’t you out with the rest of us then?’ he asked like he was actually interested.

Well I could tell him. Then he could freak out and run away. Yay, or he will understand. Or he could be homophobic. Great I hope not though, I don’t think he is as Shane I think told me he is going out with the other lead singer Harry.

‘Um, just didn’t feel up to it’

‘Sure, and it doesn’t have anything to do with that boy you have feelings for Shane told me about?’

I am going to kill Shane. Yep. I know I said he’s my bestfriend and everything but very soon he will be my dead bestfriend.

‘Maybe.’

‘You can talk about it you know if you want, all I know is that you like a guy who’s been a bit of a dick to you’

That’s such a Shane thing to say. And then I told Kevin every little thing about what happened. Everything starting from three months ago to now, and in the process ended up crying on him. Which he didn’t seem to mind that much.

Kier’s P.O.V

Why am I going back to the venue when we were meant to be going out tonight?! Oh because we seemed to have lost Kev and Shane that’s why. I mean I know he went back to the venue to get something. HALF AN HOUR AGO. He still isn’t back though, then Shane went to find him and well he isn’t back either. I hope nothing has happened to him. Maybe he’s talking to Drew who stayed behind for some reason. Not that I care. Nope not at all. Course not.

As I entered the venue I heard a distant sobbing somewhere. Well that’s creepy. Unless its Kev crying. But why would he be crying? Maybe he had a fight with Harry? No idea. As I walked further into the venue the sobbing gradually became louder, as I finally got to the dressing rooms to look for the both of them, the sobbing was at its loudest from what it sounded was coming from inside the dressing room. Then I heard two voices, the distinct Scottish voice of Kevin and obviously Shane’s voice but neither of them were the ones crying. That means someone else is in there but there cant be. The others are all outside. Well there is one but why would he be crying?

Oh shit. Maybe I should of listened to Laurence when he told me this would get to Drew.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! Thank you for all our commentors, subscribers, readers and recommed thingys :')