For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

No One Does It Better

Drew’s P.O.V
Did that really just happen?! No Drew it didn’t. You are actually dreaming. Well that would make more sense than the fact that Kier just asked me to be his boyfriend. I thought he was straight?! What if he doesn’t actually like me and well he is really doing this as a really big cruel joke? If he has I will cry. Not that that’s been unusual for me for the past three months or so. Oh well. Now look what happened. Even though I thought Kier hated. Why am I even asking questions anymore? No idea. Maybe I should just kind of shut up and answer Kier before he gets the wrong idea? Yeah I think that would be for the best Drew.
I nodded, looking up at Kier.
‘Yes. I will. I mean course I will’
With that Kier cut me off by pressing his lips to mine gently. Okay so I really like this. Like a lot. Plus Kier is a good kisser. Dammit I need to shut up more. I slid my arms up his back, one resting on his neck, the other tangling into his hair. He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Well that escalated quickly? Do I care? No. I mimicked Kiers action slipping my own tongue into his mouth, causing him to let out a little moan. In the end Kier won what felt like the never ending battle for dominance. Damn him being amazing. What I didn’t just say that.
After a few minutes, I was the first one to pull away from the kiss because I was out of breath. As much as I love kissing Kier, I’d rather live. Kier grabbed my hand linking it with his, okay so already he is being so cute. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. No no no don’t you dare give me away or embarrass me.
‘You do know how cute you are right?’ Kier smiled.
He just called me cute? Please stop I can’t handle this.
I shook my head.
‘Well you are. So believe it’ he stuck his tongue out at me teasing me.
‘I think maybe we should get back to the dressing room or something. Before the rest notice were gone.’
‘Something tells me that they know where we are’ Kier responded, gesturing to the door where I could just make out Shane. I have said before how much I hate him right?
‘They did this didn’t they?’
‘Pretty much. But it’s not a bad thing as we are all alone, and I can make up the past three months where I have been a dick to you.’
I swear to god, I have the cutest boyfriend ever. Like seriously he is blaming it all on himself, it wasn’t even him though well some of it was but I wasn’t annoyed at him.
I felt Kier sit down on the floor, somehow still not keeping our clasped hands together. I sat down next to him, him then removing his hand but instead wrapping them around my waist. Pulling me closer to him so I was now resting my head on his chest. He gently kissed my forehead before whispering ‘I’m Sorry’ again. He needs to stop apologizing. He has nothing to apologize for. I’m just happy I’m with him.
We just lay like that for a little while, all the time Kier was playing with my hair. When we heard a door open. I looked up to see my bestfriend walking towards us with a massive smirk on his face. As he finally got to us I saw him just take in the whole me and Kier cuddling thing.
‘Whats all this then you two?’ He winked.
Why are bestfriends allowed out in front of people? They should be kept at home. I groaned burying my head into Kier’s chest. It’s not even telling him, it’s just because he made it out to be like I was having hot sex on the floor with him but I guess this is why again bestfriends shouldn’t be allowed out without permission.
‘We’re going out.’ Kier told him moving one of his hands to just hold onto my waist as if I was going to leave him any second now.
‘Finally. Just you two none of us mind, just don’t have sex in the van please. Or when we are in the flat.’ He teased.
Oh my god. Kill me kill me now. We had just started going out. I mean sure yeah okay I would like to have sex with Kier but I can wait. I mean I am pretty sure I am the first guy he’s ever gone out with so. I groaned again.
‘Shane I think you are embarrassing Drew. As much as he wants to do that stuff if he buries his head anymore into my chest he will be able to see my internal organs’

I hate them both. Not really. I love Kier. I didn’t just say that did I? Ooops.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is shit D: