For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Friends Like These

Kier’s P.O.V
I looked up from an issue of Kerrang I was reading to see my adorable boyfriend walk into the room. Only thing was though that he was soaking wet and shivering slightly.
‘I’m cold.’ He stated looking at me as if I was going to do something about it.
‘Obviously. You have just been out in the snow for about an hour.’ I chuckled.
‘It’s not funny’ He pouted.
‘It is because you wouldn’t be as wet if you had listened to me and came in when I did.’
‘But the snow is more fun than staying indoors.’
‘Maybe. But I am not freezing cold’
‘Be quiet. Just because you would rather read.’
‘Come, here. I’ll warm you up. Or try too.’
Drew just raised an eyebrow at me. Then I realized. That didn’t sound suggestive at all. Oh god, no no I don’t want to have sex with him. Well I do. But not yet?
He sat down next to me and I just looked at him.
‘How am I meant to warm you up if you’re sitting there?’
He just looked at me, as if he didn’t understand.
You aren’t doing very well here are you Kier? First of all he probably thinks you are going to fuck him, and now he is confused. This is why you shouldn’t try and give any sort of hints. Ever.
‘Just sit on my lap Drew’
He got up from where he was sitting and sat down on me instead. Okay so he actually isn’t that heavy. I slid my arms around his waist, making contact with his skin. Okay so he really was freezing. This is why you shouldn’t play in the snow.
‘You really are cold aren’t you?’
‘Yes. I am freezing’
‘Good. I have no sympathy for you’
I pulled Drew into a tighter hug, as if that would help warm him up.
‘That’s mean.’
‘You know I don’t mean it.’ I smiled kissing his neck softly.
‘My clothes are all wet’ he whined.
He is never happy is he?
‘Do you want me to go get some more of your clothes from the van?’
‘Yes please’
‘You do realize then you have to get off of me?’
‘Yes. But you’re comfortable’
I moved around so I could place a small kiss on his lips before picking him up and putting him back on the sofa.
‘Oh well.’ I grinned.
I placed a kiss on his lips again him kissing me back before I pulled away and walked out of the room.
That was mean, just leaving him there but I know if I didn’t leave then I would never leave and just end up kissing Drew until someone interrupted us. Not that I minded kissing Drew or anything.
As soon as I walked out of the venue I felt something cold and wet hit me on my leg. Oh shit. I should have thought they would still be out here. I heard a laugh from somewhere around the back of the venue. Oh I do hate them.
I continued walking to the van, ignoring the laughs of my friends. Just then I felt another hit at the back of my head dammit their throwing snowballs at me. Least it’s just two. I could almost see the van now, I quickened my pace just in case I became their target. I got to the van and quickly went inside to get some clothes for Drew.
Drew’s P.O.V
Where is he? I am freezing. I want my other clothes but more than that I really want Kier. It’s only been a week since we have started dating but I really like him still as I have done for the past three months or so. I just hope he likes me back because what if he doesn’t and is just going out with me because Shane asked him and he finally saw how upset I was? I don’t know, but I do hope he likes me. I look up to see my boyfriend walking into the room, looking slightly disgruntled with a bundle of something in his hands.
YES HE BOUGHT DRY CLOTHES.
I walked over to him, pecking him on the lips before taking the clothes from him.
‘Whats wrong?’
‘Those arseholes threw snowballs at me’
‘Not as funny when its you is it?’
‘Shut up and take your clothes off’
I think he means to get changed. That would be slightly weird if he didn’t. Not that I would mind. Drew shut up.
-
Later that evening, just after the show everyone was crowded into our dressing room to discuss what was the plan for Christmas. Apparently there is a secret santa or something. That’s what Kevin told me anyway.
‘Guys. Listen up, for Christmas like presents and everything we normally have a secret santa we were thinking to have a joint one with you guys if you want and of course one of your own too.’ Andy from Yashin informed us.
Will that stop me from getting a present for Kier? Course not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um. Just thought I would update this, sorry if its shit