For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Guts

Laurence P.O.V
I looked next to me to see Drew and Shane having a conversation, yes this is actually happening. Probably is because Kier isn’t here, but still they are talking which is good as I know Drew hasn’t really been talking to him lately and well he should considering they are bestfriends and well Shane is the reason they are now together. I’m glad they are though as I know it was getting to Shane. Now only if Kier would talk to me that would be great. Yes Kier hasn’t talked to me well at all really since they started going out, now that Drew is getting better again at talking to us I hope Kier does too but I don’t count on it.
I didn’t but into the conversation knowing they did just need a conversation between the two of them. I looked up to see my supposed to be bestfriend walk in, coming towards us.
‘Hey you!’ he yelled, almost in front of us now.
I’m guessing he was addressing Drew there?
He sat down on Drew’s lap laughing as Drew struggled to get him off.
‘I’m not moving you know that don’t you?’
‘That’s mean’
And this is where it starts ladies and gentlemen. They are always like this, I don’t know whether to find it annoying or adorable. I mean you can always tell Drew is really happy to be with Kier as you could tell well he has liked him for months and Kier never realized. I just hope Kier likes him back and he didn’t do it just to get him to feel better after the whole realizing what he did wrong thing.
I felt Drew put his hands around Kiers waist as we were basically sitting really close next to each other. Aww that’s cute. Bless those two, I swear to god if Kier hurts him I will him. I’m sure Shane will kill him too but. Yay for overprotective bestfriends. I know I’m Kiers bestfriend, but he can be a bit of a dick sometimes. I’m pretty sure I should probably talk to him and ask him about all this but in all honesty I’m scared of the answer.
Right Laurence just do it.
I got up from the sofa, grabbing one of Kiers hands and pulling him off of Drew’s lap causing him to pout and give me a look of confusion. I saw Shane give me an understanding sort of look. Maybe we had talked about this before.. He was concerned okay?
‘Where are we going?’ He asked me.
‘Just outside for a bit. I need to talk to you.’
We walked outside me keeping hold of his hand the entire time like I was afraid of him running away or something. I know he wouldn’t do that though. Well he might actually.
As soon as we got out of earshot of the others we stopped.
‘Laurence what the fuck was that about?! I know I haven’t talked to you very much and I am sorry about that, I should probably make more of an effort.’
Woah. I did not expect that.
‘It’s fine okay, just a little conversation wouldn’t kill you would it?’ I joked.
‘I’m sorry about that. But seriously why?’
Oh god. This should be awkward. What do I even say? Do you like your boyfriend?
‘Um. Well do you like Drew? Its just something me and Shane are concerned about. ‘
Kier looked down, not making any eye contact with me just focusing on his shoes.
‘Course I do… Why would I have asked him out if I didn’t?’
‘You just seem kind of awkward around him and not really knowing what to do?’
‘Oh.’ I heard him mutter.
‘He’s my first boyfriend, I’m just kind of scared of what to do around him, and I don’t want to upset him again, even if I was a bit of a cunt then.’
Oh. Awww. That’s so cute oh my god. Hes scared of hurting him.
‘Just do what you feels right. Just tell him. He will understand.’
‘Thank you, also do you have any ideas for what to get Drew for Christmas?’ He grinned.
Cheeky git. He’s his boyfriend yet he doesn’t know?
‘Hes your boyfriend. Not mine. You should know’ I teased.
‘But you should help meee’ he whined.
‘Nope.’
‘You suck.’
‘No that sounds more like you’ I grinned walking away back to the others.
Okay. So that wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe Kier will start talking more now? I hope so.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS. YES YOU. ITS SO SHIT BUT SORRY