For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Priceless

Drew's P.O.V

I tried to focus on anywhere else apart from the man sitting next to me. Yes Kier. Ugh why is he so cute? Is he trying to make me blush or something that’s why he decided to be all cute and sing in just his underwear and a shirt? Stop that please.

I just hope he doesn’t notice that I have been crying that would be awkward as I have been crying over him. Yes I was crying over Kier Kemp, me and Shane didn’t exactly go back when he told us we should… Instead I told him about how much I like Kier and ended up crying over it. I sound so stupid ugh. Why can’t he just realize how much I like him without telling him? I don’t think that’s going to happen though and I am definitely not telling him so I shall just be quiet and get on with my life.

Just then I felt Kier moving beside me, oh my god hes going to get up and move away from me. Yes. No I don’t want him to go, well I do because well I probably look stupid with a blush but its Kier and hes sitting near me, instead of moving though he flopped his head to the side so it was resting on my shoulder, I stiffened as he rested his head comfortably.

‘You alright Drew?’ Kier questioned obviously noticing something changing.

I nodded, hoping my cheeks hadn’t gone too red. Knowing my luck they probably had though.

Kier’s POV

I noticed how the blush increased on Drew’s cheeks and he seemed less comfortable. I wonder what that’s about? Maybe he doesn’t like me? Or I might of said something to upset him but he hasn’t said anything? He doesn’t seem annoyed just more upset? I wonder what he was upset about? He said he was fine but I think that’s bullshit in all honesty. I mean you could tell he had been crying earlier.

Maybe I should ask Shane? I think he might tell me more than Drew will as I know how close those two are. Then again he could tell me nothing, and could warn Drew that I’m trying to find out what’s wrong?

Ugh. This happened before, but we found out what was wrong with Drew. Well nothing was really he just didn’t want us to know he was gay, and that’s why he was with Shane a lot more because Shane knew and obviously would get us to leave Drew alone so he could spend time with his then boyfriend. Yeah that was a long time ago, but he seems to be spending more and more time with Shane now. MAYBE THEY ARE GOING OUT? HOW CUTE WOULD THAT BE?

As cute as that would be I don’t think that is the answer as they are bestfriends and that might be a bit weird…. You never know though. That would be really cute, maybe I should make this happen. Woah Kier you don’t even know if Shane is into guys. I think maybe I should just find out what’s up with Drew first.

‘Um. Shane can I like talk to you for a minute please?’ I found myself asking without thinking this through. Oh well fucking done Kier.

‘um yeah?’
Just ask him about Drew. I got up from the sofa removing my head from Drews shoulder and instead walking across the room to one of the bedrooms then walking inside, waiting for Shane to catch up.

Before I close the door I notice Drew give a wide eyed look to Shane. I wonder what that means.
‘Why did you actually bring me in here?’

‘It was to ask about Drew actually, is he okay? I noticed he was crying today and wondered whether you knew what was going on and I could help him in any way?’

A look of thought crossed Shane’s face as I mentioned this.

‘Well. You see there is this guy Drew really likes that he is close friends with but hes too scared to tell him and the guy is too oblivious to notice that Drew likes him.’

So they aren’t going out but Drew does like a guy. Ugh I feel sorry for poor Drew no wonder hes been sad recently, because of this guy doesn’t even realize what hes doing to him. I just want to give him a big hug but I’m guessing Shane doesn’t want me to tell Drew I know he likes someone. Anyway who is this guy? I don’t think its any of us because he would of told us by now I think. I don’t know.

‘Can’t someone else tell him for Drew?’

Shane shook his head.

‘He doesn’t really want anyone to know. Plus he thinks the guy would hate him. You can’t tell him that you know either or he would kill me?’

Just as I thought. Obviously he’s just going to live with it. He shouldn’t have too but ugh I wish I knew who this guy was so I could try and get them together?

‘Okay okay I won’t tell Drew I know anything’

‘Thank you’

With that I opened the door to the bedroom and let Shane out first, as I expected Drew shot up when he heard the door open and looked around to find not Shane but me.
Well that’s weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lots of dialogue sorry guys! Over to Louise for the better chapters now!