For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

Romance

Shanes P.O.V

As Drew got up from the sofa he muttered some excuse about having to go get something from our room not really making eye contact with any of us at all especially Kier. Oh god, hes probably really upset about this whole thing. Oh god he is you know he is! Course he is! He really likes Kier and now hes found out Kier likes someone else. Oh god. I should go see if hes okay. Of course hes not going to be but that’s why you are there Shane you idiot.

As I got off of the sofa, making my way to mine and Drew’s bedroom, when Kier stopped me.

‘Whats wrong with Drew?’ Kier asked me.

Seriously?! He still doesn’t know? Oh my god.

‘Serious?! You don’t know? Its not that fucking hard. Its so obvious to everyone else’ I muttered.
Walking past Kier to our bedroom. I opened the door to hear the obvious signs of Drew crying. No no, ugh Kier you oblivious cunt. I sat down next to Drew wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me.

‘Is it really that hard to tell?’

‘No no its not, this isn’t fair honestly Drew im so sorry’.

I kissed his hair, trying to comfort him and stop him crying so much. I knew this would happen I should of just told him. Yeah but then he wouldn’t of tried to tell Kier at all, or would of just hid from him. Least now Kier is kind of aware something is happening even though he has no idea it has to do with him.

‘I wish he knew. Or I liked girls or something’ he muttered.

‘No no, he will find out in the end okay? He might like you too.’

Just then there was a short knock on the door, followed by Kiers voice.
‘Um can I come in please?’

Well I guess this is it then right?

Drew’s P.O.V

Someone else walked into the room, ugh whoever it is can go away please because well just I don’t want to talk to anyone apart from Shane. I really fucking hope it’s not Kier especially if hes in here to see why I am upset especially when it’s over him and he doesn’t realize it. I looked up slightly to see the newcomers face to indeed see Kier. DAMMIT. SHIT. WHY.

‘Um Shane can I talk to Drew for a minute please?’ he asked quietly before sitting down beside me.
Shane cast me a look as if to ask permission, well he can’t really say no can he? This shall be awkward. I just hope ive stopped crying. I nodded my head as a go ahead. Shane got up and left the room leaving only me and Kier. Oh god Drew now you’ve just got to keep your mouth shut.

‘Hey what was that all about?’

‘Nothing um. Nothing.’

‘You sure? Because normally people don’t walk out of rooms in tears for no reason.’

Shit. Shit. Shit. He has a point. Oh fuck do I tell him?

‘I like you.’ I whispered.

I shouldn’t of done that. Nope he is now going to hate me forever.

‘Sorry I shouldn’t of said that its just your amazing and I really like you and you never noticed and yeah.’ I babbled nervously, waiting for his reaction.

He just smiled at me, and before I knew what was happening next he was leaning in towards me and pressed his lips against mine in a soft kiss. Kier is kissing me. W H A T.

Does this mean he likes me?! No of course it doesn’t, why would he like you? He’s probably doing it out of sympathy.

I hope not though. I felt one of Kiers hands go to the back of my head tangling in my hair while the other, took a hold on my waist as the kiss deepened slightly. After what felt like minutes to me but was only just seconds Kier pulled away from the kiss, probably to breathe I hope so. What if I’m a terrible kisser?

‘So you like me and this is why you’ve been upset I guess?’

‘Um yeah, basically its not that hard to figure out I mean all the others did’

Kier slid his other arm around my waist pulling me close to him, and then gently kissing my forehead. OH MY GOD.

We just sat there for a little while like that in silence, well all but silence a few times Kier broke it to apologise to me for being oblivious.

‘I should go I think.’ Kier said suddenly once again breaking the silence. What?

‘Um okay.’ He quickly removed his hands from my waist, got off my bed and rushed out the door. What the fuck was that about?

Why didn’t he tell me whether he liked me or not? Why did he kiss me? I bet he left because he decided he hates me. Oh god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh basically dialoguey.