Status: On Hold

Worlds Apart

IV

Walking into the little town square she realized Damien was right. Tortuga did look much better at night even though there were two times the amount of people out. Women with most of their breasts hanging out and men with their faces buried in them. Cordelia had a question of whether Damien have ever had his face buried in one of these women's breasts. From the looks that they were given Cordelia thought her suspicions to be true.

Damien smiled at the ladies whom he had seen a couple of times. Never actually going with any of them too much. One or twice he wet his willy in different whores as he went, but he never fully enjoyed the built up pressure being realized. Looking down at Cordelia his smile grew as she seemed to be frightened at some of the other ships crew to have been drunk since the morning. Spotting his father who seemed to be looking around trying to avoid the two ladies whom he found the most enjoyable.

“Hello, there little lady.” A man, who was holding a giant bottle of rum, ran his hand up her arm. Damien wrapped his arm around her waist as she curled back into his side. “Don’t you want a real man?” His hand was still running up her arm slowly, but shakily.

“She has one.” Damien said pushing him away. “Go find another. This one is mine.” The man chuckled at him as he took one last look at Cordelia's chest and staggered off.

“What did he mean by that?” She asked placing a hand on his chest. Taking her one hand in his he smiled down at her. Leaning in he placed his lips right next to her ear.

“He meant that he wanted to take you to bed.” Damien felt himself start to grow with the sudden thought of being wrapped up in her arms. As he heard her voice call out his name in pure bliss. The feeling of being buried deep within her. Just like those feelings he felt a sudden rage over the drunken sailor who claimed to be a better man than he.

Cordelia tried to control her breathing as she try to push the thoughts of him holding her tightly. Saying her name softly because she was the only thing that he felt was wonderful in that moment. She looked up at Damien whose lips just brushed hers. Both not moving or daring to move closer looked at each other intently.

“Where is this room we’re staying in?” She finally piped up. Trying not to seem desperate.

“We’re?” He questioned tilting his head to the side. His lips brushed again over hers at the moment he moved.

“I mean, I thought you were going to stay and help fight off drunkards.” Trying to regain some composure. Damien knew he had her in the palms of his hands. Right before he had the confidence that she wasn’t going to push and slap him away his father placed a hand on both of their shoulders.

“I’ll show you two towards your room. Its the top room of the inn. Seems that you're Sally has taken a liking to you two. She requested to Larry, who can never turn down Sally, that you two get the biggest suit of the Island.” Jack said pushing his son away from Cordelia.

“You always have the worst timing. You're doing this on purpose aren’t you?” Frustrated, Damien looked at Cordelia who had her head down. Her cheeks tinted brightly with pink.

“Some say, my son, that I always have the best timing.” Jack seemed to not answer his sons last question. Moving the two young teens to the Jolly Inn he pushed them towards the rickety old staircase. “Damien don’t do anything bad. Keep her in there until I or Mr. Gibbs comes and gets you.” Stopping on the first step he turned towards his father.

“What’s going on?” His voice turned serious. Cordelia look towards Jack who only smiled at the child.

“Nothing that you need to frighten her with. Have a good night's rest my dear.” He said bowing to her. Cordelia smiled and courtesy towards the captain. Damien’s eyes connected with his fathers. The both nodded towards each other. An unspoken agreement. Turning and grabbing her hand Damien dragged Cordelia up into the top floor. The suite had one bed. The only reason that this suite was so nice was the view. walking over towards the dusty window Cordelia peered out towards the ship. Something was bobbing in the water. She had a feeling she knew exactly who it was.

Removing his effects Damien placed his hat on top after removing his jacket. He was removing his white shirt when he turned to see Cordelia gripping the curtain tightly. Walking over he placed his hands on her curves. Bring her closer he pulled her into his body. She felt so perfect just standing there close to him.
“What is Cordelia?” He whispered next to her ear.

“Somethings in the harbor.” She spoke not looking away from the window. He reached out and closed the drapes that framed the window. Turning her towards him he placed his hands on her face.

“Nothing is going to hurt you. I promise.” She looked up at him. Her breathing became shallow as she tried to keep a steady intake. “Nothing in the harbor is going to come up here and take you away from me.”

“Away from you?”

“Yes.”

“Why would you risk your life for me?”

“You intrigue me Cordelia Swift.” Damien said tilting his head down till his lips hovered over hers. “If you want me to stop. Just say so.” His heartbeat quickened at the excitement of being so close to her.

“Say what?” She asked trying to keep her voice steady as her own heart seem to flutter at his closeness. She snaked her arms around his neck. On hand rested on his back while the other one seem to guide up to his hair.

“What you want me to do. Say it and I will do it.” Her eyes flickered up to meet his. The darkness of his eyes shone in the dim light.

“Kiss me.” He didn’t need to be asked twice as he slammed his lips down on hers.