Status: On Hold

Worlds Apart

V

Her hands dug into his hair as she pulled him close. The kiss that had been building up from the moment they meet seemed to intensify with each passing second. His hands went to her back as he grasped her tighter to his body. Just being with in this instance seemed to satisfy him but not at the same time. There was a drawl that pulled her to him. She couldn’t figure out either. Ever since the time he pinned her on the bed, she couldn’t help but want him. He was different. Something she remembered her mother always telling her about her father.

His lips started to leave a trail down her neck stopping every once and and a while as she seemed to gasp at his tongue darted to help leave a mark on her neck. One hand traveled down to grab her ass as he pushed her reign closer to his. Her arms locked more around his neck as she lifted herself off the ground to cling to him. He in return slammed her against the wall right next to one of the mirrors. Removing his lips from her neck he placed his forehead against hers as he looked into her eyes. Seemly trying to ask permission as his hands traveled down to touch her right were her chest was falling out of the dress.

“Say the word and I’ll stop.” He breathed out looking at her eyes. Cordelia didn’t know what to make of it. She didn’t know what to say. The only thing that she knew right at that moment was that he wanted her. She wanted him. Leaning in slowly she placed a gentle kiss on lips as a way to tell him to continue. He took her face into his hand kissing her lips tenderly. With each passing moment he grew more fierce and proceeded to slide his hand down to the top of her breast. Cuping the fabric that encased them he began to knead them as he pressed her further into the wall. Her hand slowly went to his chest pushing him away a little. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and slowly pulled back.

“No, I don’t want you to stop, its just that. Can we go to the bed?” She asked her face tinted with pink. Embarrassed as she was still couldn’t believe that this boy was interested in her. “The wall is starting to hurt my back.” Refusing to meet his eyes, Damien chuckled at her shyness. wrapping his arms back around her he turned her away from the wall and went over to the bed. Slowly placing her on top of the soft mattress. She still wouldn’t meet his eyes. He leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek, and then placed another kiss on her lips turning her head to meet his.

She could feel him through the fabrics of their clothing he tried to be careful with her. The moan she was trying to suppress left her lips as she lifted her hips to dig into his. Attacking her lips again he started to leave a trail of kisses down to her breasts. Cupping each in one hand he peered up at her as he started to knead them once more through the fabric. Kissing each on the top. He took his right hand and slide it down lifting the dress as he went. Moving back up to be face to face with her he kissed her lips as she dug her hands into his hair. Loving how the way they felt. He finally got enough courage to start to slide down her lower stomach into her panties when Mr. Gibbs voice was heard through the door.

“Young master, You and the little miss must return to the ship immediately.” His voice grave. Damien growled loudly as he placed his hands down on the bed. Swinging back up he went over to the door and swung it open to find a very fluster Mr. Gibbs. Not only must he have been standing there for a little while he must have also run up the stairs.

“Fine. Let me get my effects. How much time do we have?”

“Say 10 minutes sir. Your father is missing. If you go out the back you two will not be seen. Please hurry sir. Your father asked you to save the miss right?”

“Yes, I understand.” He grabbed his effects and coat as he got ready. Picking up his hat and putting it on his head. Sweeping Cordelia off of the bed she clung to him as she swept her up in his arms bridal style. Rushing out of the room and rushing out of the building and leading towards the ship.