Status: Excited about this! Bare with me though!

Take Me Dancing

Kiss Me Again

My throat was dry and my tongue was heavy in my mouth. I tried to speak but all that came out was a small croak. She was here, she was actually here. Dana jumped down from the branch she was sitting on and glided towards me, a cheeky smile plastered on her face. Her hair was down and waved down her back and shoulders like a waterfall.
"Surprised to see me?" I lamely nodded which made her smirk cockily. She seemed to wait for me to speak but when I didn't, she continued. "I love coming here. Makes a change from the busy town you know? I just come down here and just...think." She glanced over her shoulder towards the lake and smiled shyly.
"I like to come here and write." I spoke without thinking. At the sound of my voice she turned back to face me, that sweet smile back on her face. I blushed under her gaze.
"Write your songs?" I nodded, embarrassed all of a sudden. She looked down at the ground and played with the dirt with her dirty converse. Without warning she took my hand and pulled me towards the lake.
"What are you doing?" I shouted as she started to slide her shoes off. She looked at me, her eyes sparkled with excitement.
"We're going for a swim!" And with that she jumped into the crystal water fully clothed. Ripples marked where she went under and I held my breath with anticipation, waiting for her return. Her head bobbed back to the surface and she tilted her head back with a laugh.
"Come on you pussy! Jump in!" I hesitated, but with her bog grey eyes egging me on I felt like I had no choice. I pulled my trainers off and ran into the lake, gasping as the cold water made contact with my skin. I slowly lowered myself deeper into the water, gasping and yelping. Dana merely laughed and splashed about.

"Dana!" I yelled as she splashed me square in the face. "Splash me one more time and I'll-"
"You'll what?" She threatened, a smirk crawling onto her face. With my own wicked smirk I dove underwater and pulled at her feet. She screamed and lashed out with her feet but I was too quick. I rose to the surface and gave an almighty splash which covered Dana chest upwards. She pouted playfully and I gave a chuckle at her childish games. Silence covered us like an invisible blanket. I stared at her excited grey eyes and she stared right back at my brown ones. She'd never looked so beautiful. Her long wavy hair dripping wet and sprawled across the lakes surface, her face glowing and smiling. Without thinking I crossed the distance between us.

And I kissed her.

At the contact she tensed up, but as I ran my fingers through her wet hair I could feel her relax into my arms. Our lips moved in sync and I'd never felt more complete. Like she was the puzzle piece I never realized I was missing. My whole body felt like I was on fire and as we slowly broke apart I couldn't help the smile that engulfed my face.
"So...can I have you number now?" Dana gave a musical giggle and connected our lips once more.

This was the moment I'd remember my whole life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww yay! I loved writing this! Another update for you haha. As always comment and/or subscribe if you enjoyed. Thank you! :D I'll update soon...promise :)