Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

Chained Hunter & Hostage

Klaus walked into his bedroom when Katherine turned around to walk up to him to ask what the noises were that she heard while being told to stay up stairs.
" Who's the guest?" Katherine asked Klaus when he came up to his room.
" Didn't I tell you to stay up here." He glanced at her as a warning.
" I didn't go down stairs. Come on Klaus I'm bored. I already went through Esther things and went through Kol's stash."
" You went into Kol's room. Don't touch his things. Katerina." He said opening the trunk.
" He doesn't mind. He's the one that asked me to."
Klaus pulled some thing out of his trunk. Some chains.
" And why is that? " He glanced at her.
" Because I told him you almost got killed. And that you tried to steal Elena, Oh and also that I'm bored and he said he come and get me." She smiled.
Klaus slammed Katherine against the wall. One hand placed above her head and the other hand holding the chains. "You best have not told him that."
" Lighten up. I didn't tell him anything. You still have my cell phone remember. Can't you take a joke Klaus." She smiled running her finger down his shirt. He grabbed her hand. She noticed the chains. " Are you going to chain me up? Kinky."
" Their not for you sweetheart. They're for the Hunter.' he smirked. " But maybe next time when I'm in the mood." Then he let her go. She moved away.
" I was joking about that to you know."
" Yes,but I wasn't." He gave her a naughty smile.
Katherine astonished by his smile replied. " Well if someone has to be in chains. ' Katherine ran her finger across his bed. "I rather it be you instead of me." Klaus sped towards her and he threw the chains on the bed. " Will have to see about that." He kissed her on the lips. She was surprised by the kiss sped to the window. Klaus wasn't expecting her to move away from him.
" You surprised me, Klaus." Her eyebrows creased placing a hand on her chest.
"So I've noticed." He lifted his hand up. " The question is why were you surprised? Since you kissed me."
" That's because Kol compelled me to. I told you that." She frowned." Then what's with the flirting." He spitted out feeling irritated with her." That's what we did before." She told him as a matter of fact.
"I don't have time for this." Annoyed he grabbed the chains off the bed, turned around and walked out the door closing it behind him.
Klaus went down stairs to chain up the Hunter.

" What are you looking at? " Klaus stood behind her.
"I think I just saw Stefan walk in." She said turning to look at him. " I think he knows you have the Hunter."
" The Hunter is not my problem sweetheart." he said feeling annoyed.
" Then what is? " She asked him.
" The mark. Bloody can't see the damn mark."
" What is the mark for? "
He looked at her not giving an answer.
She sighed crossing her arms. " Fine then. Who else knows about it that can help? "
Klaus was silent still looking at her.
" Klaus I can't say anything unless you tell me something." she said sighing heavily at him.
" That's because I don't want you to, love."
Katherine breathed then shook her head. She turn to leave the room. He sped in front of her. "Katerina stay up here."
" I just don't want to be in the same room with you. I wasn't going to go down stairs."
Klaus glared at her.
" I've stayed up here like you asked. I try to help you but you don't want it. I want to go into another room and you get in my way.' she threw her hands in the air " What do you want from me Klaus. I've done everything you asked."
"I haven't told anyone yet so do not think about telling anyone else."
" Fine I won't. Now can you please move so I can go into another room or leave before Stefan realizes the Hunter they're looking for is here and so am I. Since you don't want either of us to be found for whatever reason."
" I was leaving."
" Then why did you come up here? "
Klaus pulled out a bag from behind his back and set it on the bed. "I thought you might be hungry since you didn't try to sneak down stairs." Katherine open the bag to see cheese fries and blood packet. A small ice cream parfait at the bottom were some napkins and some plastic fork and spoon.
" Thank you." Katherine bent forward to give Klaus a kiss and then remembered she didn't have to thank him since he taught her that it was a courtesy for the host to offer food to the guest. She blinked her eyes and frowned for a moment thinking he thought of her as a guest.
Klaus nodded his head after she said her thanks. Katherine open box and pulled out a fry as a way of thanking him. Without thinking she lifted one to his mouth and before she could pull her hand back and instead hold out the box for him to get his own fries. He held onto her hand and ate the cheese fry already nearly dripping down her finger. Then he licked the cheese almost biting her finger. She gasped feeling his teeth graze from the middle to the fingertip. Klaus embarrassingly smiled.
" You like cheese fries."
"I do."
" Then I'll eat them last. You can eat them with me when you're done dealing with Stefan."
" Alright then that's what we will do."
" Wait.' she opened the parfait and scooped him a spoon " It's melting." Klaus leaned in to eat it and she held it out for him. " Okay. Now you can go." Klaus gave her a look when his mouth was still full of the soft serve ice cream then left. She laughed when he couldn't tell her not to demand him.
Klaus walks into room where Stefan finds the Hunter. They have a talk.

Klaus came into the room and sat on his bed. Noticing that she had finished the blood packet and parfait. He sighed thinking he still had to get Jeremy.
" Is there something wrong? "
" Did you already finish the fries? "
" No. " She said opening the box.
" Good." He grabbed one shoving it into his mouth. " I just remembered that I still need the key."
" Then what's stopping you? "
" Rebekah." He said not happy about it.
" I told you. You should of apologized to her. You've been ignoring her since after you broke the curse. You have been doing nothing but being obsessed with hybrids Klaus. Now you need her."
" Don't start with me Katerina."
" Fine. But don't be surprised if Rebekah gets even with you the way Kol did. She is your younger sister. Don't forget that." She held out another cheese fry to him when he laid on his side facing her. He ate it. Nearly nipped her finger and she laughed slapping his side for playing. He raised his eyebrows at her when she did. She grabbed another fry when he didn't respond and pretended to feed it to him but then ate it instead. She half smiled at him still chewing so he got up and knocked her over on top of the bed. Katherine giggled.
" There's some leftover still." She smiled playfully at him.
" I need to get the young Gilbert. So he can draw the mark from the Hunter." Klaus gets up to leave. Katherine says " If you can't get the info you need from Rebekah. Maybe some one else can."
He turns around to smile at her. Then leaves.

Klaus stood outside the door hearing her curse thinking until he heard Katherine on her cell phone that was inside his jacket he left in his bedroom.
" Kol come pick me up. I can't take it anymore he's keeping secrets from me again." Katherine said when person picked up the call.
Klaus frowned and walked away not wanting to hear his response.
Katherine hearing footsteps walk away. " He left."
" Why did you call me instead of Kol? I don't remember us quite being friends again Katerina." Rebekah said feeling annoyed.
" I just needed you as a decoy."
" You slept with Nik again didn't you."
" Yes I did. Are you going to gloat?"
" I wish I could but I did worse then you."
" Who did you sleep with."
" Not that it is your business but Damon."
" You and Damon. Here I thought he was pining for my dull doppelganger, Elena." She said rolling her eyes.
" I believe he still is. Katerina why did you stab me? That hurt you know. I thought we were friends." She frowned.
" Well its not like I did it on purpose. Kol compelled me to, of course that was before Klaus made him forget about me. And then I didn't feel so sorry doing it after you thought I slept with your ex Frances. " Katherine sat up drew her knees towards her on the bed. "Also I do remember telling you after getting to know Kol that we probably should have dropped the plan to get rid of her. Because Kol sure wasn't pleased about us getting involved with his affairs."
" That ungrateful bastard." Her eyes squinted angrily " I was doing him a favor. It's not like he liked her in the first place even if he did turn her. He was bored and annoyed with her obsession with him. Hence why he doesn't bother getting himself a girlfriend." She sighed annoyed by why she had cared to help him back then.
" Well that's old news to me. But that's why I stabbed you, so there now you know." Her smile uneven brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.
" Why not call Kol then. It's obvious you don't want to be here or do you still want to be with Nik." Katherine nearly gave breathy laugh hearing that. She tilted her head back. " I'm not ready to call him yet since he's the one that sent me here in the first place."
" That's unusual of him."
"No kidding. I think he did it to punish me. Or Klaus. I'm still not really certain which yet. And if I should make him pay for it."
" Well I left Nik. So I'm not staying there."
" I'm gonna hang up now in case he comes back here."
"Katerina you're not in my brother's bed are you? "
" Gotta go."
" You are hopeless."
"Do I know it. It is so nice to know you think I should care if you think I'm hopelessly in love with your brother."
" That's what friends are supposed to be there for." She smirked annoyed that Katherine stupidly sleeping with her brother again after remembering what happened the last time.
" Don't you think fighting with your brother is pointless Rebekah. You know since he can dagger you and keep you in a box. You know how persistent Klaus can be better than anyone else." She said twisting strands of her hair.
"Yes and I have a temper which I'm sure you remember. And aren't you in love with my brother Katerina? Otherwise why would you call me to remind you of that." Rebekah replied matter of fact smiling.
" Goodbye Rebekah." Katherine breathed out annoyed. Click. She stared at the cellphone thinking of throwing it.

Klaus sat on the leather sofa drinking his bourbon. Thinking about the past. Each memory he remembered seeing Katherine through out the centuries. He drank slowly drifting in the memories. The fire crackles behind him. He sighed thinking of all the times they fought, that they kissed, and were drawn into each other to intercourse. Taking sips as he remembered.
Klaus frowned remembering his younger brother Kol. He takes a drink trying to think of another memory before he found himself heading up stairs to destroy her cell phone again. He needed her to have it with her right now since he didn't have the time to get her a new one.
Then he remembers earlier when she smiled at him. That's when Klaus decides he will take her outside soon. But first he had to get his jacket to take back her cell phone from her.

Katherine hears noises and heads down stairs. But notices Klaus standing over the body of one of his dead hybrids.
He stands there sighing. Looks at the mess thinking how the dried blood isn't going to come out easy from the hardwood floor. Then he looks up to see Katherine standing looking at him.
“ I thought I told you to stay up stairs. “ he nodded his head at her.
“ What happened? “
“ The Hunter escaped. “
“ So. Couldn't one of your other hybrids go after him.”
Klaus glares at her and goes into the parlor to grab himself a bourbon. He pours it into a sniffer and sits down to think for a bit on how to handle the situation. Katherine walks up to him. “ Why is he so important that you have to think? “
Klaus looks up and asks a question of his own instead. “ Why are you so concerned about my affairs, hmmm? “ She leans over the sofa and looks down at him “ Because after finding out your bloodline sired me and nearly got yourself killed, I kinda find it my priority to make certain that doesn't happen again.”
“ So now you care for my well being.” he takes a sip slowly.
“ I would be kinda stupid not to Klaus. So again, why is this hunter so important that you need to capture him? “
“ I don't need to capture him any longer, at least for now. I have what I need. But I do need him to continue doing what he was doing. But I prefer him not to with my hybrids if can be. And you need to stay up stairs. Sweetheart." He set his glass down after finish talking. Smiling at her.
“ Okay what comes next? “ Katherine ignored his smile that was to remind her to go back up stairs before he starts to become angry with her.
Klaus gives her a You-don't-really-think-I'm-going-to-tell-you-do- you.
Katherine gets up in a huff. But not before tipping his drink over on the table.“ Fine then I'll go up stairs instead since you've got all the answers.”
“ Katerina.” he follows her up the stairs and she slams the door locking it shut behind her. “ Open this door.” he turns the handle. “ No.” she scoffs behind it. “ I want to be alone right now Klaus.”
“ I still have your bracelet do not think of doing anything stupid.”
“ Now why would I do that? “
“ Because I know you, love. And right now you're acting childish and that means your thinking impulsively.” He twists the handle again thinking of breaking it.
“ You're right since apparently I'm more impulsive then you are I'll just go ahead and jump right out the window.” she crossed her arms opening her mouth half way shifting her jaw in annoyance.
“ It's daylight sweetheart. You'll burn.” he gritted his teeth.
“ Why should you care? I'm just a hostage you keep up here to feed and visit when you feel like it.” she threw her hands out and crossed them again.
“ If you open this door and keep away from the window I'll give you back your bracelet when you let me in.” he says slowly.
Katherine frowned and thought about it for a second and unlocked the door. Then sighed remember she had to open the door for him. Katherine held out her hand for her bracelet but he waited until she stepped aside to let him in. He walked over and sat on the bed and waited for her to do the same. She reached her hand out for the bracelet he quickly clasped it on for her. Putting his leg up on the bed he asked her “ Clearly you are upset with me about something. So let's take a minute and discuss this.”
“ There's nothing to discuss Klaus. So you can go ahead and plan or think about over whatever it was you were just thinking about before you decided you could mollify me into speaking." She said sitting up against the pillow behind her and laid one of her legs on the bed while pulling the other leg up to fold her arms over her knee.
" Katerina tell me what it is that is going on with you." He said concerned.
" For a guy that sure reminded me about Mikael, then my daughter, and then made a good plan to get rid of him. Claims to have loved me centuries ago and forced me into survival for my own good. You sure keep a lot of secrets Klaus, from me." She laid her head back on the pillow leaning against the headboard. Frowning at him.
" That is because there are things I am not ready to tell you yet. Katerina you have to trust me. Or there is nothing else I can do or say for you to understand why I am keeping you in the dark." He said placing his hand on her knee.
" I need you to believe what I'm telling you or there's no point in me finishing what I am saying." He sighed.
Katherine threw her legs over the side of the bed. He removed his hand.
" Why should I trust you Klaus? When you can't trust me." She placed both hands next to her side's pressing them onto the bed.
He gazed at her then told her. " Even if I didn't tell you. You are likely bound to find out whether I want you to or not."
" Then why are you keeping this a secret from me."
" Because I'm not the only one involved in this. My baby sister and brother are likely to get involved. I do not want them too." Klaus looked at her. " And.." Katherine placed her finger on his lip. " I won't say anything. Since I don't know anything." She smiled.
Klaus kissed her finger. She removed it giving him an odd look.
" Later this week I plan to invite Rebekah and Stefan to dinner in hopes that Stefan will want to make an agreement with me after hearing a story I want Rebekah to tell since he probably won't believe me if I'm the one to tell it." Klaus strokes her strands of hair away. Then he kisses her on the forehead. " Now you know something." Katherine shakes her head slightly amused.
" Now will you let me kiss you so we can make up." He gently touches her cheek.
" You already kissed me." She smirked.
" Katerina."
" So now let me kiss you." Katherine leaned forward kissing Klaus on the lips.
She placed her own hand on his cheek and the other holding onto the back of his head. Klaus put his hands on her side's sliding them upwards. They continued to kiss more fervently. Katherine felt Klaus slide his hand downward so he could pull her forward to lay down on the bed. He then began to kiss her neckline trailing kisses over the top of her magenta buttoned blouse above her breasts. She sighed his name. He removed his shirt and threw his jacket at end of the bed. And then slid his hand over her raised leg up her thigh passed her panties into her. As Klaus continued to kiss her he had removed his jeans along with his boxers. Then he rapidly moved his finger impatient to wait in having her. Katherine groaned then sighed when he slid on top of her and Klaus looked at her in asking if she was alright with how quick this was becoming. Katherine slid her hands up his body to cup her hands on his face pulling him down on top of her for a kiss.
Katherine sighed. " Do it fast." She raised herself a bit in breathy whisper in his ear.
Klaus groaned and shivers above. Without another word he takes her shoving himself against her. He pressed her hands onto the bed as he moves. He slides his hands up her towards her wrists until he's sliding his fingers to entwine with her's. Klaus kisses her neck. Katherine arches herself against him. Then he quickly unbuttoned her shirt barring his face into her breasts. She moans his name. He kisses her on the lips. He moves fast and deep. Katherine wraps her hands around his neck deepens the kiss between them and slides them towards his face. Klaus looks at her. He moves her hands from his face and presses her back down on the bed. His hands on her wrists. She clenches and releases her fingers in his grip. He moves more deeply inside her, back, and forth until he arches his back groans from the release hearing her sigh beneath him.
Klaus bends his head to kiss her and begins to move again this time more slowly. He presses their body more closely when he moves. He slowly moves his fingers from her wrists to entwined them with her fingers once again. But she tries to release her fingers from his and moves her head to the side. So Klaus kisses her neck still moving his body in a more sensual and gentler way.
"Don't. Klaus." She says softly but quietly.
Klaus turns her head to his and tries to kiss her. Which she kisses him back. He lifts his head looking down at her face. " You're holding back which means you still hate me." Then he gets up quickly getting dressed. As he finishes buttoning his shirt.
Klaus turns to her sitting up buttoning her own shirt. " You were holding back unlike when we were at that teacher hunter's apartment. Why? "
" Because unlike then I didn't remember my daughter." She spoke softly.
" Even after Mikael's gone." He bit down on his teeth.
Katherine glanced down sadly on the bed not bothering to answer.
Klaus looked at her. He started to leave.
" Where are you going? This is your bedroom."
" I'll sleep somewhere else for tonight."
Katherine kneeling pulled Klaus down to sit on the bed. " I can sleep somewhere else. You should sleep in your own bed since you look tired."
Klaus leaned forward towards her sitting with his leg placed on the bed. " Now who's trying to mollify who, hmm." He raised his eyebrows at her. Then he got up.
Frustrated not able to say anything else he pressed his lips together and left the room closing the door behind him.
Katherine laid down on her side crunch her body up. " I don't hate you." She cursed Klaus and then herself. Then noticed her cell phone hanging outside of Klaus jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been trying to write one. After I wrote Surprise & Pick Up. But I just didn't have the inspiration needed. I really didn't want to write the end part to this drabble.
There's a talk between Katherine and Rebekah when they first meet that relates to Paris, and her Companion. The Host. New Frances Becoming.
Heard these songs and it kicked in, middle scenario looking for.
Try - Pink
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown
All or Nothing - Theory of Deadman
One More Night - Maroon 5

I don't own Vampire Diaries. If you like to reach me on twitter @fairysbutterfly or @MissesPierce.

By the way I'm loving the Koltherine RP drabbles out there. It's reminding me of Carry On my Name. Which I need to write.