Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

Private Calls and Txts

Mistake

Caller ID ~ Katerina

" Katerina what a surprise. I was just thinking of you when you just called."
" Funny I was thinking of Stefan."
" Stefan? Why him? "
" You screwed up Klaus."
" Did I? I'm alive aren't I sweetheart."
" You made a mistake taking Stefan's freedom away then returning it right back to him, right away."

" I think I know what I'm doing sweetheart. ' bitterly remarked " It's you who should be more concerned about your freedom being taken away. As for Stefan. I'll just need to direct his feelings elsewhere. That should bring him back to his senses. You'll be the one to help him along won't you, love. Now enough of Stefan. How are you? Are you hurt badly? Did Mikael hurt you too much?"

" I'm fine as always. By the way I would have at least expected a heads up that he didn't drink from the living."
" Well I didn't expect you to team up with Damon and waken him. From the sound of it seems he took a bite out of you instead of Damon. How did you get Damon to agree with you? ' sipping his gin and whiskey.
" Did you use whatever seductive means to have him agree. Oh that's right I nearly forgot he's in love with your doppelganger Elena. So you were probably rejected by him. Except he probably hates me more then allow you to seduce him so he tagged along if it meant getting rid of me. After all I did nearly kill him the last time, well, the last time before we met again. Not including tonight."

" You went after Damon. If you kill him. You'll lose Stefan."
" What do you care? Stefan loves Elena. He choose Elena over you. You know it seems your always getting rejected by the ones you loved."

" At least I was loved."

Click. Klaus tries calling Katherine.

Klaus txt to Katherine

Katerina pick up. Maybe I said too much.

Txt again.

Katerina if you don't pick up I will hunt you down.

Again txt last.

Do not ignore me. I'm a hybrid I can smell you. A werewolf can sniff out a vampire. Do not forget that.

Katherine picks up Stefan in her car and then calls Damon.

Decision

Katherine drops Stefan off.

She thinks - I shouldn't of said that. I wasn't lying to Stefan and Damon when I said he's coming for me.
" And that Hybrid's coming for me."

He will come after me after saying that. He's always had a temper.
Katherine checks her txt messages.
3 all from Klaus.

Sigh. " I better call him back."
Who knows what he's thinking to do next if I don't call him back. " Why didn't Isobel drink vervain? Like I told her too. Why did she save my name with my number?

Katherine txt to Klaus

You alone?

Txt back - Yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Improvised it a bit as I was typing.
Listening to Ellie Goulding. I got a bit hooked on her songs.

Your Biggest Mistake and Figure 8 were the songs I was listening to if you were wondering to this piece of drabble.

I thought about how Klaus feel about Katherine teaming up with Damon and what he sound if he were jealous.

Hope you enjoyed it as much I loved writing it. Please leave comments if you have anything to say related to Katherine and Klaus. Can contact me twitter @MissesPierce