Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

pg 2

Cry

The first time Katherine saw Klaus cry, she silently thanked Stefan for saving him, even though
she knew it was for Damon's sake.
The first time Klaus saw Katherine cry, he looked at wound he made at her neck, tilted her head up
towards his own neck " Have at it, sweetheart."

Dance

He forgot that he never did dance with Katerina when they were living in England. He went up to
his room after his Family Ball. Bowed his head, took her hand, and asked her for a dance.

Dangerous

She knew she shouldn't have slapped him when he was feeling frisky.
Damn hybrid's and their bite.

Sorry

Klaus didn't know how to genuinely apologize since he rarely did. So he stuck out his wrist in front of
Katherine. He sighed when he felt her teeth clench in. Klaus gently stroked her head. Then cradled
her into his chest
" That's it. That's my girl."

Runaway

Sitting on his sofa. Klaus drawing a sketch of Katerina. She appeared after he was thinking of her.
" Did you forget something, love."
" Yes"
" What is it then?" Klaus looked at his drawing but stopped seeing Katherine bent towards him.
" I forgot this." she smiled and then kissed him on the lips.
Then she ran out the door. Klaus ran after her.
" Now you want to chase me." she smirked.
He replied " You didn't really think I'd let you runaway after that now did you really love."
She smiled " Catch me if you can."
" Now why would I do that when I can." he snapped his fingers. His hybrids trying to catch as she dodged them and ran right into Klaus instead.
" That's not how the game goes Klaus."
" You play by your rules and I play by mine Katerina." He motioned his hands for his hybrids to take her back into the house.
" That's no fun."
" Playing mind games with me Katerina only gets your " one day of freedom " you were going to get from me taken away. Don't worry love, you can be my muse as you sit on the sofa and watch me draw. It might take hours or less depending how well you behave."
She sighed " Artists their so moody." He chuckled at her remark watching his hybrids bring her back into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote these after the first pg 1, but Halloween was coming so I posted those two instead. Can contact me twitter @MissesPierce