Status: Please comment on any of the stories if you have anything to say related to the stories. Or on Klaus and Katerina.

Life of Katherine and Klaus

Surprise

"Katerina what a surprise to see you."

She sighs "Too bad that I can't say the same. Otherwise I wouldn't have to do this."

"Do what sweetheart?"

Before she could answer him Katherine had grab Klaus chin and kissed him on the mouth. She closed her eyes not wanting to see the expression on his face instead she told him "Kol compelled me to do it. So don't get mad at me.' she looked down at her new necklace "he even installed this camera I'm wearing just so he could see the look on your face." She frowned. "So trust me when I say it wasn't my idea and I wouldn't have done it." Her eyes said because it was with you.

" I see."

"He wasn't pleased to see me when I ran into him so he thought it'd be funny to do as you asked him before and send me back to you." she swinged her side back and forth waiting for his response.

"How thoughtful of my brother to think of sending you to me with a surprise attached. I'll have to show him how grateful I am the next time I see him. But for now I think I'll call him up and give him my message."

Klaus pulled his cell phone out calling Kol "The next time you pull a stunt like that I promise I will rip your liver out." He said not giving Kol a chance to speak.

"Why brother I did what you asked this time and you didn't have to dagger me for it.' Klaus fumed. "I thought you would have appreciated the gesture I made since you weren't pleased before finding us together." Klaus paced back and forth glancing at Katherine.

"That was not it and you know why Kol."

"Are you sure about that brother because that's not how I remembered it. Maybe we should ask Katerina? Ah that's right I almost forgot she fled from you before my body even became cold. How did that work out for you brother,did you find Katerina afterwards?"

Klaus turned to look at her glaring at her slightly bored but timid expression.

"I didn't think so. Probably not until after you met one of the Salvatore brother's am I right." Kol laughed.

Klaus gripped his cell phone. "What do you know about that?"
"Only that she has a certain soft spot for them."

Katherine breathed nervously listening to the conversation about herself. Klaus could not keep his eyes off her as his brother spoke "She has a gentle kiss to her doesn't she when she wants to." Kol smiled knowing his brother would be pissed at the comment.

Klaus was livid "You would know how Katerina kisses wouldn't you. Seeing how you two spent some time together."

"Fear not brother seems Katerina always comes back to you one way or another. Perhaps if you tie her up she'll have to stop running away from you.'he seemingly suggested. "Almost forgot supposedly she would like that too."

Katherine breathed nervously looking to the ground muttering " Why not just throw me into a pit of fire why you're at it." Klaus looked at her. " Did you say something love." He said still holding the cellphone to his ear continuing to listen to his brother's jibes. Katherine shook her head no crushing the pebbles with her heels into the gravel.

"Well Kol I don't need your suggestions on how to keep Katerina in line. My methods work just fine." Katherine scoffed at his remark. Klaus turned his head her way. She quickly looked down avoiding his gaze. Klaus ended his call with a another threat towards his brother.

Kol txt

Maybe I'll come to visit you two soon.

Klaus looks at his cell phone then to her. He starts walking towards her. Then notices he's been sent another text by his brother.

Kol txt

Don't eat her up too quickly.

Klaus frowns looking down at his cell phone when he hears Katherine own cell phone go off. She says with a relieved sigh "Finally." Then she looks at Klaus, smiled and ran.

Klaus receives a
Kol txt

Elijah told me you always skipped out on the chasing game with Katerina. It wouldn't be fair if you were the only one that didn't I thought. Now what kind of brother would I be if I didn't give my brother that opportunity. Think of it as my parting gift memory to laugh about later. I know I will be thinking about it.

"Kol .When I get my hands on you." Klaus fumed.

"You got my message. Good that means Katerina got a head start."

"Will talk later."
End call.

Kol txt

Have fun chasing her. It's bound to be a blast.

Klaus replies to no one but himself. "I always play the chasing game with her." Then he strides off with a new attitude to his walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just thought it'd be fun and funny. I read an RP with a Katherine and Kol talking about Klaus that made me laugh. This scene played in my head. I dedicate this one to those 2 RPs.
I don't own Vampire Diaries.

Song inspired this drabble.

Beauty And a Beat - Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj

If you got anything to say could also reach me at my twitter @MissesPierce. Or @fairysbutterfly.

If you liked this Kol one there's suppose to be another I'm typing up Seq. after Festive Mood. Morning after.