Made of Wax

Going downtown

I waited in my room for a few minutes, just to get a hold on the tears that were streaming down my cheeks. I sniffled one more time, before I got out of my room, closed the door and went downstairs to the others. I didn’t feel like I missed much, because the others weren’t done eating yet, so I quietly sat down on my stool. I didn’t feel like eating anymore for the day, so I simply just thanked my mom for the dinner, and folded my hands under the table, looking down on them.

I could basically feel Brian’s eyes burning holes in my skin, and into my head. It did feel quite uncomfortable. I know Brian and I hadn’t been together like in a relationship or anything like that, but I just felt like I lost a huge part of my life, in just a few second.

Not only did Brian and I have a thing with each other, but before that we had the relationship like a sister and brother. We fought, we laughed, we joked, we smiled, we cried and a lot of other things together, just like real siblings would do.

Soon the dinner ended and everybody went to sit in the living room. We sat in there and talked for a few minutes, when I decided to go to my room and call Precious. She was the only one who knew about the small affair, Brian and I had, and I wanted to keep it that way. Brian knew that Precious knew, but only because she caught him and me once we were downtown.

Just when I was about to step out of the living room, Matt’s voice rang through the house; “hey Sissy, you aint going anywhere without saying goodbye” he chuckled.

I smiled and turned around, still wondering why they would get going so early, “are you going already?” I asked, and he nodded with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, we’re going out and getting fucking shit-faced” he laughed and patted my shoulder, “we gotta celebrate that we’re back home… But without the girls” he grinned and winked at me.

I laughed slightly and nodded, before I went to say goodbye to Val and Michelle. When I was about to hug Brian goodbye, he tensed up and so did I, but I gave him a quick hug anyway. I hugged Matt goodbye and went to my room to call Precious.

I sat down on my bed and found Precious number and called it. Just a few rings later, she picked up the phone, “’ello me friend” she giggled with a fake British accent making me giggle softly.

“Hey Prec” I said softly, feeling the water raise in my eyes, as I thought about earlier.

“What’s up darling?” Precious asked softly.

“Not much. I just wanted to tell you that I broke everything off with Brian” I sighed sadly.

“You did what? Seriously?” Precious asked shocked.

I nodded sadly, before I recognized that she wasn’t able to see me, so I cleared my throat, “yeah. He came to the bathroom in my room, and started kissing me an all. And I just couldn’t handle it anymore. And the fact that Michelle were sitting downstairs, made me kinda sick” I sighed, feeling a lump forming in my throat.

“Oh my gosh sweetheart, are you alright?... No just forget what I just said, of course you’re not alright. I’ll come over, okay?” she said quickly, making me smile softly.

“Can we go downtown? Matt and the boys are going there as well… But anyway, I wanna get drunk” I sighed softly, and I heard Precious giggle in the other end of the line, making me smile.

“Sure stuff sweetheart, I’ll come to your place, and then we can get ready and go getting shitfaced” Precious said happily, and hung up. With that I hurried downstairs to tell my mom and dad that I was going out with Precious later on, and it was okay with both of them.

About fifteen minutes later, Precious arrived, and we started getting ready. Basically we got all dolled up, only because we wanted to have fun, meet some boys and get drunk. I may look like a whore, but I couldn’t care less. I know I was the one who broke everything off with Brian, but it didn’t mean that I wasn’t sad about it. If Precious weren’t there, I would probably sit in my bed, crying my eyes out, whining about my life and how much it sucked.

I found my black and turquoise silk bra, and a matching thong, and went to the bathroom to put it on. When I was done I went back to my room, and yes Precious still was in my room, but I had no problem with walking around in my bra and thong in front of her. I found my mini shorts, and my transparent black blouse. I put it on and admired myself in the mirror, before I could hear Precious speak up.

“You’re looking hot!” she gasped, making me giggle and turn around to look at her.

She wore a black thigh length dress with small diamonds looking things on it. It really fitted her. She had the most perfect figure any girl would dream of having.

“Look at yourself missy” I giggled making her giggle as well.

“Can I borrow some shoes from you?” Precious asked with an innocent smile on her face.

“Luckily for you we use same shoe size” I chuckled and winked at her.

We went to my closet where all of my high heels, wedges and just shoes in general where, and we started rummaging through all of them. Precious finally found a pair of flats she wanted to wear, making me the next one to find a pair for myself. I looked through my shoes, and found a pair of black and cute sandals that reached just above my ankles. We both decided not to wear any heals, in case we wanted to dance. And then I personally don’t think it looks good with these very short shorts I wear and then with high heels on.

We did our make-up and hair, and soon we were on our way down the stairs with our purses in our hands. We went to the living room where my mom and dad were sat, cuddling into each other. I found that rather cute actually. I cleared my throat, loud enough for them to hear.

“Mom we’re going out now. We won’t be home late, and we’ll make sure to be quiet” I said to my mom, and well also to my dad. I kissed both their cheeks and Precious gave both of them a hug. Yes, Precious is practically my mom and dad’s second daughter.