Status: Active! (:

Yeah Boy & Doll Face.

The Thought of You is No ***ing Fun.

- Tony’s POV –
I basically just shit my pants because everything came back at once. My face turned bright red and I got incredibly embarrassed. I can’t believe this is the same girl I knew five years ago, she doesn’t even look near the same.
“I-I’m so so so sorry, Jessie…how did you? How are you? Uhm, I mean-“
“Don’t you go worrying about it, Turtle.” Her smile was so perfect.
“Are you sure? I mean I can try to make it up to you. I promise. Here, come with me on tour for a week, and I promise I’ll make new memories of me to replace the old ones.” Did I really just ask her to go on tour with me? Either I wanted to get in her skintight jeans, or I really did feel bad and wanted to make up for it.
She was pouring herself another drink when she snapped her head up and drunkenly stared at me.
“Me go on tour with you? I have a business to run, Tony. As much as I’d like you to make up for the past, I just can’t.”
“I’m sure you have someone who can take over.” I was basically begging with her at this point.
“Heya you two, whatcha talking about?” Jaime slurred as he stumbled to the bar.
“Well, Miss Jessica here is going to finish the tour with us, what do you think about that?” I smirked at her. She was blatantly intoxicated and just giggled.
“I told Mister Antonio here that I cannot go on tour, as much as I’d love to, I have to take care of this place.” She put her hands up and started looking around nearly falling over.
“I know someone who can take over for you! My cousin Ava lives up here and she used to run a bar here in Seattle and I’m sure she can take over Blackened Heart for a few weeks!” Jaime’s got my back on this one.
“I-I’m not so….” And there she blew. I ran over to her to hold her hair as she lost everything she ingested and passed out.
“Hey Preciado, help me carry her to the bus.” My plan just might work out, granted she’ll probably be pissed as fuck for kidnapping her, but I promised her I’d make it worth it.
- Jessica’s POV –
I wake up with a pounding headache and someone snoring next to me. Where the fuck am I? This is not my bar and this is sure as hell not my house. I rolled over to see Tony laying next to me. “Fuck….” I whispered. Tony started moving around and woke up.
“Good morning, sunshine.” He said in his sleeping voice with his eyes half open. God that gave me chills. Nothing is sexier than a mans sleepy voice.
“Turtle….where are we? What happened last night?”
“Oh, we’re on the bus on our way to Portland. We got really drunk last night and didn’t have anyone to drive you home so we decided to kidnap you.” That boy had the biggest brightest smile on his face and it made me melt.
“Are you fucking kidding me?” I jumped out of the bunk and went to the nearest window. Sure enough we were on South I-5 driving past Centralia on our way to Oregon. My god….
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that all my chapters are massive cliff hangers, but hey a girl's gotta have some fun, right?
Keep the comments & subscriptions coming!
I have A LOT in store for this story, & it's probably gonna be a long one

xx- Jessica.