Status: Active! (:

Yeah Boy & Doll Face.

Kissing in Cars.

- Jessica’s POV –
What am I supposed to do? I have a business to run, I have friends who are gonna put up missing posters! This is insane!
“Tony, what the fuck dude?! You couldn’t just drop me off at home?” I was half panicking.
“Don’t worry, princess, I told you I’m gonna make up for the past. Please just stay one week and if you hate it, I’ll send you on the first flight home. Now about this situation” he said pointing at my clothes and nasty hair. “Go take a shower, here is a shirt and some shorts. You’re cute, but you smell like 3 week old garbage.” He said with a smile. I giggled and looked at my feet, hoping he wouldn’t notice me blushing.
I went to the shower and god it felt amazing.

- Tony’s POV –
After Jessica went to the shower I walked up to the front of the bus to find Vic and Jaime playing video games.
“So, now we’re kidnappers?” Jaime said with a serious face, then laughed.
“Well, I guess…” I ran my fingers through my hair feeling sort of ashamed of that statement. “But dude, you don’t understand. I know her. I went to highschool with her and I fucked her over bad. I told her I’m basically keeping her here until she’s kicking and screaming to leave. I mean look at her she’s perfect, I can’t leave that hanging like I did back then.”
“Whoa calm down, Romeo. For all you know she still hates you. What did you do to blow her off in high school?” Vic asked.
“I called her names then dated her bestfriend and laughed at her after she told me her feelings for me.” Yeah, I was gonna feel the wrath in about 3….2….1…
“WHAT THE FUCK!? You disrespectful little turtle! No wonder why she flipped the hell out when she saw she was trapped on this bus with you. I’d be pissed too!” Jaime was actually yelling.
“DUDE! Shut up, I was fucking 17 for Christ sakes! If I knew any better, I would have told her I actually had feelings for her instead of being a complete prick. I feel so fucking bad you don’t even know!” I stopped when I heard the door to the shower open and Jessica was standing there with her mouth wide open. She heard me. Well, fuck. This has gone to shit quickly.
“You had feelings for me? Why the fuck didn’t you tell me Antonio? Why did you laugh at me and call me names? Why did you date my best friend?” She was pissed, her face was bright red and all I could think about is how sexy she was even though she was pushing me backwards. I just leaned forward grabbed her face and kissed her. She kissed back and we stopped when we heard Jaime and Vic say “Aweeeeeee! We got a new tour couple!” and started singing the wedding march. I just looked at Jessica and she still had a shocked face on. This was either going to be the best or worst tour of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that escalated quickly.

xx-
Jessica.

j3dis1th.tumblr.com