Status: Active.

Backseat Serenade

New Tour

The tour life was crazy but I was getting used to It, I was always on tour with an old family friend Brad Smith’s band Heroes for hire as their merch girl; I didn’t get paid for it but I saw places of Australia I would never see by myself, it was amazing and now we were in the van driving up to Sydney from Blacktown to start our new tour with All Time Low. I liked some of their music I just wasn’t obsessed with them.

I was sitting next to Duane on the back seat of the van and we had our feet up and resting behind Brad and Potter’s seats, I turned to him and nodded as we sat in silence eager to start this tour. There was bags everywhere as well as McDonald’s rubbish that’s what it was like on tour with boys, it was a mess, and I had to clean it up half the time, because I was just sick of it. After the tour in Australia we are going to America, then England. That’s as far as Brad told me, I guess he doesn’t know where he is heading, he is just one of those guys that goes with the flow.

The van came to a stop and everyone filed out as we had reached the first venue, “Okay so the first show is tomorrow so we need to practice” said Brad as he climbed out of the van and threw a bag of stuff at me “Why are you throwing stuff at me?” I asked,
“Because I need to get my food” he said,
I rolled my eyes and dropped the bag on the ground and stormed towards the venue, I nodded at the backstage security guard as I walked past and into the venue. It was a lot bigger than the ones I had been to before, and that’s when I knew that my boys had made it now.

I turned around quickly and felt a body hit me, I looked up to see a black hair guy staring at me, I noticed him from All time low I think he was Jack.
“Um hi” I said awkwardly.
“Do you know where the food is?” he asked quickly.
I shook my head and then shrugged “I only just got here… with my friend’s band” I explained.
Jack nodded “Oh with Heroes for hire?” he asked,
I nodded “Yeah the one and only” I replied.
Jack laughed and then nodded “Okay well I’m Jack” he said and held out his hand.
“I’m Aria” I said and shook his hand.
There was a awkward silence and then Duane walked around the corner “Oh Aria there you are… can you help unload the van?” asked Duane.
I nodded “Nice meeting you Jack” I said and dashed out of the venue, and followed behind Duane.

Alex’s P.O.V

I was sitting backstage staring at the wall waiting for the runner to bring the beer and then Jack walked in and sat on the couch beside me. “Dude the other band is here… come say hey” said Jack.
I rolled my eyes “After I get drunk” I said,
I heard Zack groan and then he spun around on the chair and looked at me “Alex its’ like 10am… why do you want to get drunk?” he asked,
“Because being drunk is fun… and it helps me get the ladies” I said.
“Whatever do what you want” said Zack and stood up and walked out of the room and Jack and Rian followed leaving me alone.

Soon there was a knock on the door and a blonde with big boobs walked in hold a slab of beer.
I walked over to her “I don’t think we’ve met I’m Alex” I said in the most tempting voice ever,
She said her name but I didn’t listen, the only sounds I cared about were her moans 5 minutes later as we had sex on the couch.

I love touring.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am writing a new story, that I'm probably going to take a while to get the plot going, but I have ideas.

So stay tuned.

Jess x