Summer Love

czternaście

The dinner had gone pretty well. We ate dinner, talked, kissed, then the night was over. Zayn mentioned him seeing his ex that same day I went to see Louis. It did upset me but, who am I to say that to him? I was with Louis. I had feelings for him.. Have feelings for him.

That same day, my mom called. I talked to her. I told her I wasn't seeing Louis but, on of his friends instead. She thought I was insane. She replenished the thought of Louis in my brain and I told her to bugger off. She too was confused in what I was doing.

I laid in bed. It was my last day here. I was heading back to America the next morning. I wasn't ready to leave. I wanted to stay. I wanted to stay for Zayn. I wanted to get to know Liam more. I couldn't leave Louis behind yet again. My emotions were getting the best of me and I was lost for words. I’m starting to fall for Zayn but, Louis was still in my heart.

Sighing, I heaved off the bed and threw the last of my tops in my luggage. Karen had mentioned that we were all going out to dinner. She wanted to make a lasting impression on me and thought all the boys could join us. I did tell her it wasn't necessary but, she insisted.

“Devin,” Karen’s booming voice brought me back to reality.

I straightened my dress out before putting my shoes on. I was tying the ribbon of my shoes when Karen came into my room.

“Devin, what are you doing in there? Finding Narnia?”

“No,” I laughed.

“Are you ready? The boys are on their way to the restaurant. Zayn is here though. He wanted to accompany you.”

“I’ll be out in a minute,” I gave Karen a small smile.

“Okay, love,” she gave me a hug.

Once she left, I went back to looking in the mirror. I quickly lined my eyes with black. I grabbed my clutch and phone. I closed the door behind me and took a few deep breathes before making my way to the living room.

“Hey, babe,” I heard the smile in Zayn’s voice.

I returned the grin, “hi.”

“Shall we,” he asked, “Karen and your dad already left.”

“Is this like a surprise party or something.”

“No,” he laughed.

“It feels like it,” I followed him to his car.

Zayn just chuckled as he opened the car door for me. I slipped in and waited for him to drive off to the restaurant. I checked my makeup in the mirror quickly as Zayn revved the engine of his sports car. The restaurant wasn’t too far from the house. It took about fifteen minutes to get there. I clutched my purse while Zayn parked. I saw the paparazzi already aiming cameras in our direction. I grabbed Zayn’s hand before he could get out of the car. His eyes found mine as his eyes wondered over to meet mine.

“Are you okay?” he asked with deep concern.

“Yeah, I-” I cleared my throat, “I was wondering if we could go back to your place? I mean after dinner.”

“Sure, why?”

“I just want to spend the night with you on my last day.”

“What time is your flight?”

“Ten in the morning,” I let go of his arm.

“I’ll drive you then. We need to get going.”

“Yeah,” I nodded and got out of the car.

Zayn was at my side in no time. He locked the car and placed his hand on my lower back.

“Ready?”

“Not really. Just,” I gripped his hand, “don’t let go.”

Zayn nodded and led me to the main entrance. The cameras flashed, making me more self-conscious than I already was. My heels clicked against the pavement. I almost tripped over myself but, Zayn got a hold of me. The lights were too bright and I almost made myself look a clumsy fool.

Once we finally made it inside the restaurant, my head lifted. I hadn't realized it was dropped until I meet Zayn’s eyes. He smiled at me as I loosened my death grip on his hand. Zayn gave the host the name and she led the two of us to the table. Everyone was already present. Harry and Niall were the two lone wolves. Louis had brought his girlfriend, Eleanor. Liam finally got Danielle to join us, and I could finally meet her. My father and step-mother were at the end of the table.

“So glad that you both decided to join us,” Liam spat.

“We were fashionably late,” I nudged his shoulder playfully.

“Sit, sit,” Karen patted a seat beside her, “we ordered our drinks already.”

I smiled at her and kept my hand in Zayn’s. I sat next to Karen as Zayn took his seat next to me. A waiter came to us for our drink orders. I decided to go crazy and order rum. I wanted this night to be memorable. I wanted to have fun. I wanted to be with Zayn. I also wanted to get away from the glares I was getting from Eleanor.

After a few more minutes, everyone order their meal. We talked as we waited. We laughed and told stories. I still felt the daggers from Eleanor but, I tried to ignore it. Karen thankfully took most of my attention, while she asked me questions about my life. If it wasn’t Karen, it was Zayn. I had stolen a kiss from Zayn several times.

When the food finally got their, it was like an Italian family. First loud and rambunctious, then once the food is in front of them they are silent. I picked at the chicken and vegetables. I had too much on mind at the moment. I snuck a few glances at Zayn. I knew I had fallen for him but, it still felt wrong about what I was doing.

“Oh gosh,” Karen sighed, “I am so full.”

I laughed, “yeah.”

She eyed me, “you barely touched your meal.”

“I ate all the vegetables.”

“And is that even filling?”

“Of course. What about vegetarians?”

“Whatever, dear,” she giggled lightly.

The boys all got up and helped their girls out of their chairs. I giggled at Zayn as he became chivalrous. He held out his hand and I took it as I thanked him.

“It was really nice to finally meet you Danielle,” I hugged my half brothers girlfriend.

“Oh, you as well, love,” she smiled, “I’m sorry I’ve been so busy.”

“It’s fine. I got the chance to meet my younger brothers girlfriend.”

“And what do you think?” she giggled.

“I approve,” I gave her the thumbs up.

With that, I said my farewell to all the others. I took Zayn’s arm and wrapped my own around his. We passed the flashing cameras and people. We went to the car and drove off to Zayn’s apartment. I twirled my hair around my fingers as I sat there. I stared out the window, watching blurry lights and buildings pass by.

“Devin,” Zayn’s voice brought me out of my trance.

“What,” I jolted my head towards him, nearly bumping heads with him, “Oops.”

He chuckled, “we’re here.”

“Oh,” I grabbed my bag.

Zayn was at my side of the car in seconds. He opened the door for me and made sure my dress didn’t fly up in the London breeze. I took his hand and he led me up to his place. It was a nice area. The apartments were lined up neatly and his building was just as nice. He unlocked his room and let me go in first. He closed the door behind him and I took in his living area. The decorative aspects were minimal but, it was impressive. A suede couch sat in the middle of the room, right across a flat screen television. Selves were located on either side, filled with photos, awards, and movies.

“So,” Zayn cleared his throat.

I turned to face him. My lips met his instantly. I dropped my bag and let my arms snaked around his neck. My leg popped up as he returned the kiss.

“Are you okay?”

I smiled and dropped my head onto his shoulder, “of course.”

“I-,: I cut him off with my lips.

“Can we take it to the bedroom,” I whispered against his ear.

“You sure about this?”

I let go of him and took a step back, “yeah,” I went over to the couch, “I mean, it’s my last day here. I want it to be memorable. Plus, who knows when I’ll see you again. I need this to happen,” I turned to see what his reaction was.

Zayn just nodded as he walked over to me, hands in his pant pockets. A small smirk played on his lips. He took short strides as he made his way to where I stood.

“Zayn,” my breathe got caught in my throat.

“We’ve only been going out for a week,” he reminded me.

“I know,” I bit my lip, “does that make me a whore?”

“No,” he answered quickly, “I was wondering what you looked like under these clothes.”

I laughed at him. He took me into his arms and held my head up to meet his. Our lips connected, his hands roamed freely, as did mine. I shed off his jacket and unbuttoned his white dress shirt. His fingers slid the zipper of my dress and let the fabric pool around my ankles.

He stepped back and twirled me around. I was in my bra and panties. I blushed as he took me by the waist and led me to a table. He lifted me up and placed me on the cold tile top. I shivered as his hands grazed my thighs, his lips meeting mine as he did so.

A slight moan fell from my lips as Zayn’s hands slide up to my chest. His fingers slipped under the clear straps and he pulled them off my shoulders. I pushed his dress shirt off and let my palms rest on his biceps. He hooked his mouth onto my shoulder and kissed his way down to my belly button. My hands had transferred to the top of the table I sat on. My nipples hardened as he unclasped my black bra.

Zayn took me into his arms, his hand squeezing my rump as he led me to another room. He lightly threw me on his bed. The cotton sheets blew up slightly as I pushed further back. He crawled towards me with lust filled eyes. His pants were off in seconds and he gingerly placed kisses on my entire body.

I grew courage and flipped our position. I straddled his hips and stole a kiss. I let my mouth taste and tease the muscles that rippled through his skin. I traced the tattoos that marked his body as I made my way down to his happy trail. I let my fingers hock to the hem of his briefs. A playful smirk spread across my lips. I pulled them down as I looked up at Zayn watching me. I threw the material to the floor and lick the tip of him.

He grabbed my arm and his animalistic side came through. He ripped off my panties in one quick motion. I caught his upper arms and he entered me fast. He began pumping at a slow pace at first. He kissed the mounds on my chest as he quickened his pace. Moans were erupting in my throat. I moved my hands to take hold of the white cotton sheets that surrounded us.

Zayn and I were one now. He made love to me three times that night. Each time was special. He couldn't believe that I had made it through all three times. We never spoke once that night. We just kissed, cuddled and made love to each other. That last time really knackered me out. We passed out entangled in sheets and each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Devin's Last Night

You all better like this chapter! I spent nearly four hours writing it! I need some feedback readers! Please!!
Comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend! Thank you all so much!

X Dani