Blood for Blood, Hearts Beating

9

It was a quiet time in the tent as Pink Elvira played on stage as the sun was slowly starting to fade against the horizon. There wasn’t a customer around. All of them were partying in the crowd. Moshing, crowd surfing, anything that caused a lot of damage.

Grace had a smile as she watched the band play on stage. They all looked so into what they were doing and they were so loved by many clueless people. It was truly a dream life.

“Finally we’re not busy” He kept seated in his seat.

Grace turned around and leaned on the table. “Why do you think that’s a good thing?”

“Because it gives me time to talk to you since it seems like when we aren’t together, we don’t even think of each other.”

“Oh, that’s not true, Freddy. I think of you.”

He bit his lip. “Do you think well of me or rather badly?”

Instead of answering his question, Grace looked back into the crowd. “I find you sweet, actually. You’re perhaps the sweetest guy I’ve ever met.”

“That’s not true. I’m not the sweetest guy ever.”

“Well, here you are. You’ve been nothing but nice to me when I deserve to be banned from Warped.”

He stood up and restocked the shirts. “I’ll never let anything bad happen to you here. That’s a promise I don’t intend on breaking.”

A few minutes passed and Pink Elvira was off stage. Girls were screaming their heads off as Sleeping With Sirens came on.”

All of a sudden, a wave of girls and guys came to Freddy’s tent to buy a bunch of stuff that they’d be financially worried about later on.

Kellin came on the mic. “I see a bunch of you back at the tents buying our merch. Don’t forget to check out our good friend, Grace’s tent. Merch girl for Pink Elvira.”

Out of nowhere, there was a mob surrounding her tent. That made her busy for the next 10 minutes until Sleeping With Sirens started to play Dead Texas Walker Ranger, their first song of the night. Everyone went crazy and it really raised the spirits of everyone. Grace began to dance along with Freddy.

His smile was insane. Everything about him seemed to be perfect. Although she looked at him with a blush on her face, he was shaded white like a ghost. No emotion that showed that he could like her. Still, it didn’t stop her from enjoying the time she had with him. The music never ended and it was a perfect night.

She was lucky that the girls had already gone off somewhere to party. They would never forgive her for finding out she actually had friends.

The music stopped and fans cried into their friends, asking Kellin to stay out on stage but none of the other guys. They played one more song to make their fans happy but that was the end of it.

Quickly, Grace packed up with Freddy and then they went to the gate where there was the security guard. “Sorry guys, but no one’s allowed back here.”

“I’m Grace, friends of Sleeping with Sirens!”

“Get out of here before I personally and regretfully kick you out.”

Grace looked over the guard’s shoulder and saw Jesse and Mike laughing their asses off.

“Jesse, Mike!” Freddy had a deep strong voice that the boys picked out right away.

The boys looked at them as Grace struggled to reason with the guard. Mike glared at her and then walked away while Jesse came to the gate as happy as he could be. “Let them through. They’re with us.”

Grace walked into the gate and gave Jesse a hug. “Thanks Jesse. You guys played such a great show tonight. I loved it!”

Jesse had a cute smile on. “Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. Let’s go before your evil stepsisters come to take you away.”

Since Freddy had already gone somewhere else, the two of them headed backstage to where Kellin was on the phone. “Yeah, Kate, it was an awesome show. Copeland would have really loved it.” He laughed as he stared at the ground. Once he stopped laughing, he looked up and saw the two of them. “Ok baby, I’ve got to go. I’ll text you when I go to bed.”

He hung up before Grace said anything. “Thanks, Kellin. You’re a good guy.”

“Why? What did I do?”

“When you saw kids were buying from your booth, you told them to visit mine for some stuff. It was amazing and so kind of you.”

“You’d have done the same for us, right?”

“Pink Elvira would kill me if that was the case. My body would be lost for years until one day in hundreds of years, they find my bones inside the bones of another animal carcass.”

Jesse and Kellin looked at each other in disgust. Jesse put his hand on her shoulder. “Are you alright? You worry me.”

Grace looked in between the boys and saw Tony come walking towards them, but he passed them without saying a word. He didn’t even look at them. His headphones were in his ears with his iPhone in his hand.

“Will you excuse me for a minute guys?” She ran off to catch up with Tony. “Hi.”

When he didn’t reply to her, she pulled out his headphones as he whined. “Why the hell did you do that?”

“I’m trying to talk to you.”

“Shoot.”

She folded her arms. “Have you taken any consideration into us? I mean, should we be talking in public or should we save that for when we’re alone?”

“I don’t know.” Tony put his music back in his ears and tried walking away but Grace caught him by the arm and ripped them out again.

“I think we should. I spend time with your band. It would only make us look suspicious if we never said a word.”

Tony shrugged his shoulders. “Ok, am I able to go now? I have a hot date with a tequila and the Star Wars Trilogy.”

“Go then. I’ll see you tomorrow night?”

“Yeah, of course. I made a deal with you.” He then broke away from the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jesus! It's been 12 days since my last post? I'm sorry guys. I've had this chapter ready for you. I went on vacation for a week and this whole week I've been back, I just kind of haven't been on my computer. I've been on Netflix on my iPad to watch some Supernatural.

Anyways, I'll try to post as much as I can but after the news I heard today, it might be a little hard for me. I'm doing my best to forget and move on but it might take time. I almost have another chapter ready for you all so don't give up on me 'cause I won't give up on this story. :)

<3